My havoc cycle input please

tarheelmbs

Awards
My new havoc cycle have a look please and let me know what you guys think

Week 1- havoc at 20mg per day stacked with the basics amino’s, high protein and fatty acids.
Week 2- havoc at 30 mg per day stacked with the same as above
Week 3- havoc at 30mg a day stacked same as above except I will begin AI’s cycle support.
Week 4- havoc at 30mg half the week and tapering down last 4 days to 20. All above will continue and last day of cycle will begin nolva.
Pct
Week5- nolva at 40mg a day. As well as a high amount of b6 and creatine.
Week 6- nolva at 40mg a day and same as above
Week7-nolva at 20mg a day
Week8-nolva at 20mg a day and will begin AX mass fx.

Any input will be appreciated none of this is in concrete.
Thanks guys reps for good input.

tarheelmbs

Awards
I got a bottle of atd laying around should I utilize that as well? Just want to avoid any gyno issues. I understand thats rare with havoc but still better safe then sorry....
Oh and one other thing would I be better off with life support or cycle support thanks again bros.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle support i would run through the whole cycle i would also not do a atd should not have any issues with gyno with Havoc if anything it would help it. The only other thing you may want to get LiverLonger to run during cycle. I did Havoc my 1st cycle loved it no sides except some shredding in wk4 at 40mg. You look good to go good luck bro

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a bottle of atd laying around should I utilize that as well? Just want to avoid any gyno issues. I understand thats rare with havoc but still better safe then sorry....
Oh and one other thing would I be better off with life support or cycle support thanks again bros.
Keep in mind that ATD is a libido killer, and occasionally is rough on the joints for those who are sensitive to it. Otherwise, it seems like a satisfactory means for controlling aromitization in addition to your serm.

A solid plan might include running your AI dosage inverse to your serm. Starting day 1 of your post cycle plan, the weekly dosing schedule could be 25/25/50/50 OR 25/50/50/75. Some choose to also taper their AI for a 5th and sometimes 6th week of post cycle. Theoretically, the taper is unnecessary with ATD as it is a suicide inhibitor.

As pembroke suggested, it seems as if a strong estrogen rebound with or without gyno is very unlikely with havoc anyway.

If you choose to run MassFx, I'd run it day 1 of post cycle therapy. I don't reap much benefits from MassFx unless I double dose it.

What are your stats, cycle history, lifting history, and diet?

tarheelmbs

Awards
I am 23 years old. 6'4 269. Not very heavy on the fat side but still trying to kill that little extra pudding like everyone. Trying to get a could jump on my recomp and strength.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
why not run torem in your pct???. also your stats seem killer your huge lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Week 1- havoc at 20mg per day stacked with the basics amino’s, high protein and fatty acids.
Week 3- havoc at 30mg a day stacked same as above except I will begin AI’s cycle support.
Week 4- havoc at 30mg half the week and tapering down last 4 days to 20. All above will continue and last day of cycle will begin nolva.
post cycle therapy

I would add in POST Cycle Support starting at Week 5 at 2 caps AM 2 caps PM. Helps get you back to normal faster and maybe even with hanging on to your gains.

CROWLER

tarheelmbs

Awards
I don't have access to torem just nolva but the nolva is of lab grade. I could go research grade but not sure about trusting that. nolva will be suffecient in gyno prevention correct??? I will do cycle support through out whole cycle now. What else should I throw in with pct.
PCT from AX or maybe 6oxo extreme

tarheelmbs

Awards
I'm just naturally big but not as muscular as i would like I'm sure most of us have the biggerexia...lol

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have access to torem just nolva but the nolva is of lab grade. I could go research grade but not sure about trusting that. nolva will be suffecient in gyno prevention correct??? I will do cycle support through out whole cycle now. What else should I throw in with post cycle therapy.
Torem is popular for 2 reasons. It is PROVEN to be pretty good on the lipids. It also has a reputation of increasing libido quickly after being shutdown (I personally find this to NOT be true in my experience).

However, Torem is just as liver toxic, if not more liver toxic, than nolva according to the fareston (toremefine) homepage. Anecdotally, nolva should be sufficient for gyno prevention. Regardless of your choice of serm, I can't think of any reports of gyno CAUSED by havoc on the forums.

ATD, 6oxo, and AX's Apct are all AI's. I would choose just one of those in post cycle. You want to control estrogen, not squash it.

Also, I agree with King... you're a freaking MONTSTER :head: In which case, look into some havoc logs for fellas that are your size. Dosage MIGHT vary at your size, although I wouldn't know myself at a measly 200 pounds :trout:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I don't have access to torem just nolva but the nolva is of lab grade. I could go research grade but not sure about trusting that. nolva will be suffecient in gyno prevention correct??? I will do cycle support through out whole cycle now. What else should I throw in with post cycle therapy.
POST cycle support from Anabolic Innovations....adding that in for week 5 would be perfect! (note not saying cycle support, but POST cycle support)

** good luck

Iceman888

Awards

post cycle therapy

Just quickly skimmed over, but it would be a good idea to start cycle support when you take your first dose. I like to start my supports BEFORE my cycle starts.

tarheelmbs

Awards
All great input guys I will head all the advice and proceed wisely. Thankyou and see all you IN THE GYM!!! lol I'm a tool