Quick..need suggestions!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been debateing between these 2 for a few days and need to decide before 2maronite. Which one should I go with......

1.) Custom Capsule Creation (60~75days)

Serving: 1cap (4-5caps/day)
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract)......400MG
7-Hydroxy-DHEA (7-OH)................................75MG
Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin).....................100MG

Cost:~$160 (after 2maro ~$200)

2.) NHA Stack (~60days)

(2) Activate Xtreme (240 caps) 4caps/day
(2) Lean Xtreme 2 (180caps) 3caps/day
(2) CNW Forslean caps (25mg/180cap) (2-3caps/day)

Cost:~$155

Help me out guys.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Custom Capsules looks pretty sexy. I would probably capitalize on that now and wait for nutra to have a sale on the other stuff.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Phew, that's a tough one. The amount of Forsklin in the custom caps might be a little hard on your stomach.

I think either way, it's a good choice, but I would go with the second stack (I really like the Activate Xtreme formula).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been debateing between these 2 for a few days and need to decide before 2maronite. Which one should I go with......

1.) Custom Capsule Creation (60~75days)

Serving: 1cap (4-5caps/day)
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract)......400MG
7-Hydroxy-DHEA (7-OH)................................75MG
Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin).....................100MG

Cost:~$160 (after 2maro ~$200)

2.) NHA Stack (~60days)

(2) Activate Xtreme (240 caps) 4caps/day
(2) Lean Xtreme 2 (180caps) 3caps/day
(2) CNW Forslean caps (25mg/180cap) (2-3caps/day)

Cost:~$155

Help me out guys.
These are very potent stacks here, Distilled! Yet, I would go for Stack 2. I see a lot of synergy in the Activate Xtreme and Lean Xtreme 2 blends. Adding two to three capsules of Forslean daily (50mg to 75mg) should bring total Forskolin in your stack to somewhat over 100mg. This has cool benefits, as long as you ramp up slowly. You should see dramatically elevated cAMP levels that would help deliver noticeable results in terms of thermogenesis and lipolysis.

I would, if I may, recommend adding NutraPlanet Green Tea Caps (250mg EGCG per capsule) to the stack. One bag costs $7.50 for 100 caps, as you know. Aim to take two caps per dose (500mg EGCG) in addition to the Green Tea Extract in Lean Xtreme. Research has shown that ingesting about 400mg of EGCG per dose provides optimal results and is better than taking 200mg of EGCG twice. So, with a dose of 2 Nutra Green Tea Caps per dose, two times daily, you would obtain dramatically improved protein synthesis, appetite modulation, nutrient partitioning, and norepinephrine synthesis.

All the best :thumbsup:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Well option 2 is a sale also, who knows when nutra will bump the price back?!?!?

As for as the forslean in option 1.) that comes out to 20mg of the active extract.
I totally didn't read the 20%.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
bro, i would go with option number 2.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, DW. I have a feeling you would enjoy that stack :D
I'm going to be running that along side my TKD this summer with my beloved AN NeoVar @ 5caps ;)

Thanks for the ECGC reminder. I always want to pick some up but I always forget. I was drinking glose to a gallon of green tea/day a few years ago and I really think it helped me get down and stay in the single digits BF wise.

I grabbed that aformentiond stack(sp?) 2 bags of ECGC (200caps) and the Xtend special (2nd in 2 weeks...dont tell the wife) for just under $210. Wow I love NP.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established