PlasmaJet

  1. PlasmaJet


    1 week so far, 3 doses. Slight disappointment initially, just got some gas and a runny nose after the first dose. No real change in workout strength, endurance beyond my baseline. Noticed that another side is that it makes me diurese more than normal hence making more thirsty.

    My gripes - poor quality of encapsulation process. They look distorted, some oval and pulled outward.

    Positives - great box, blister packs are cleverly packaged in the box.

    1 week is never enough to adequately judge a supp. More to come for sure.

    Anyone else try it out yet?

    I'm aware of GN's reputation, looking forward to seeing if the supp lives up to its claims. I have always had great results with SizeOn and SP250.


  2. Iv herd from others that its decent but nothing of the hype.

  3. ive used about 5 blister packs and pumps are great!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    ive used about 5 blister packs and pumps are great!
    How many packs until the pumps became noticeable?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer View Post
    How many packs until the pumps became noticeable?
    A friend of mine said the pumps were pretty noticeable off of one sample.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    A friend of mine said the pumps were pretty noticeable off of one sample.
    I've hear the same things
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. haha,,,so the positives is the packaging?..sweet..lol..

    im not sold, never been a fan of NO products....but ill keep an open mind.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer View Post
    1 week so far, 3 doses. Slight disappointment initially, just got some gas and a runny nose after the first dose. No real change in workout strength, endurance beyond my baseline. Noticed that another side is that it makes me diurese more than normal hence making more thirsty.

    My gripes - poor quality of encapsulation process. They look distorted, some oval and pulled outward.

    Positives - great box, blister packs are cleverly packaged in the box.

    1 week is never enough to adequately judge a supp. More to come for sure.

    Anyone else try it out yet?

    I'm aware of GN's reputation, looking forward to seeing if the supp lives up to its claims. I have always had great results with SizeOn and SP250.
    This is kind of a frustrating assessment, b/c I was considering buying this tomorrow from the local GNC. It doesn't appear to be worth the $70+ that it would take to buy it before Feb.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    This is kind of a frustrating assessment, b/c I was considering buying this tomorrow from the local GNC. It doesn't appear to be worth the $70+ that it would take to buy it before Feb.
    I paid the price - if it does nothing for me (if this continues) I will just get my money back. That is probably the only plus side about going to gnc. I would go ahead and buy it anyway.

    Like any and all supps, it may work for some, it may not work for others. The only difficulty we have to deal with is deciding between what is the rogue marketing and what are legit and unbiased reviews. Alot of times, I dont mind finding out for myself!

    Next workout is tomorrow, we'll see how that goes after dose 4.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post

    im not sold, never been a fan of NO products....but ill keep an open mind.
    Nah, I would just let close if I were you...as far as NO is concerned.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    haha,,,so the positives is the packaging?..sweet..lol..

    im not sold, never been a fan of NO products....but ill keep an open mind.
    I agree, seems to me there`s a lot of hype concerning no products, my last try will be one product from a company that have this ingredient:1-NOX-Sildenafilmethylsulfate , otc viagra , this got to work...

  12. haha i picked up a box at gnc a week ago emptied all but 2 blister packs and returned it today. told the guy i was pissed off that i droped $80 on a supp and didn't see any results. haven't even tried it yet, haha im waiting for the rest of my stack to get here in the mail.

  13. I was able to acquire a plasma jet sample. Today is leg day(too bad it's not back or chest) I'll report back on this one later!

  14. went and bought it today
    took the plunge last day of savings 20% days at gnc
    took first dose an hour before work out and felt a slight pump before work out and after work out just felt swole
    took no other supplements today but vitamin
    so i know the plasma jet is what did it
    i have always reponded well to NO products
    but this is best i've felt on the first dose of any NO product

  15. Ordered some today to try out. Hope fully better than nanovapor and black powder and super pump 250.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Ordered some today to try out. Hope fully better than nanovapor and black powder and super pump 250.
    Not one thing has touched SP250. For me anyways. I always got skin tearing pumps from that stuff. Great energy too. Good enough that I took it for 8-9 months. Still getting the pump from it too, just wanted to ween off of caffeine.

  17. Karma's a b!tch...
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    haha i picked up a box at gnc a week ago emptied all but 2 blister packs and returned it today. told the guy i was pissed off that i droped $80 on a supp and didn't see any results. haven't even tried it yet, haha im waiting for the rest of my stack to get here in the mail.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Karma's a b!tch...
    i was thinking the same thing.... why would you brag about being dishonest???

    oh well the jokes on him.... the specific directions say to take the pill 15 min or something from taking it out of the blister pack.... pretty sure its susceptable to degradation from oxygen/UV light(ie sunlight). tool.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i was thinking the same thing.... why would you brag about being dishonest???

    oh well the jokes on him.... the specific directions say to take the pill 15 min or something from taking it out of the blister pack.... pretty sure its susceptable to degradation from oxygen/UV light(ie sunlight). tool.
    OWNED!
    I know i have nothing to add to this. I almost bought it for $65 then i realized, ill buy something a bit more trusty.

  20. wow obviously yall have never seen the product, each dose is in its own blister pack. i havent opened any of the blister packs, so everything is still all good.
    and plus F@#$ GNC, when i was in highschool i always listened to the jerkoffs that work there and i would let them push all their expensive products on me. well now it was my turn to get the best of them. i think of it as evening the playing field and letting them give me a product for all those years of over paying for products i didn't need. so if your simpethising for GNC the up yours too.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    wow obviously yall have never seen the product, each dose is in its own blister pack. i havent opened any of the blister packs, so everything is still all good.
    and plus F@#$ GNC, when i was in highschool i always listened to the jerkoffs that work there and i would let them push all their expensive products on me. well now it was my turn to get the best of them. i think of it as evening the playing field and letting them give me a product for all those years of over paying for products i didn't need. so if your simpethising for GNC the up yours too.

    great character shown here.... braggin bout rippin em off and then bein the big man behind the keyboard and tellin us off for being of moral character. im sure your gonna get HEYOOGE with that thurr plasma jet.....please keep your attitude at BB.stupid.

  22. Didn't wanna start a separate thread for this, but anyone else finding it hard to take this product 4 times a week in accordance to the directions listed on the box? This product is only to be taken 4 times a week so every other day, and never on non training days. I usually train mon-wed, cardio on thursday, then fri/sat. Based upon the directions on the box, and my training schedule this product can only be taken 3 times a week. Seems like a bust to me!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bobjones601 View Post
    went and bought it today
    took the plunge last day of savings 20% days at gnc
    took first dose an hour before work out and felt a slight pump before work out and after work out just felt swole
    took no other supplements today but vitamin
    so i know the plasma jet is what did it
    i have always reponded well to NO products
    but this is best i've felt on the first dose of any NO product
    I took my first dose today within an hour of my work out
    (shoulders/ biceps) and I started to feel the pump into my second set. Out of all the NO products I have tried, this has been the best so far. So far so good.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    wow obviously yall have never seen the product, each dose is in its own blister pack. i havent opened any of the blister packs, so everything is still all good.
    and plus F@#$ GNC, when i was in highschool i always listened to the jerkoffs that work there and i would let them push all their expensive products on me. well now it was my turn to get the best of them. i think of it as evening the playing field and letting them give me a product for all those years of over paying for products i didn't need. so if your simpethising for GNC the up yours too.
    Young fella- you either need to get a job or an education.
    mw2012

  25. So what's the general concensus on this product ? It sucks and has cool packaging ?

  26. Both, perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Young fella- you either need to get a job or an education.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer View Post
    I paid the price - if it does nothing for me (if this continues) I will just get my money back. That is probably the only plus side about going to gnc. I would go ahead and buy it anyway.

    Like any and all supps, it may work for some, it may not work for others. The only difficulty we have to deal with is deciding between what is the rogue marketing and what are legit and unbiased reviews. Alot of times, I dont mind finding out for myself!

    Next workout is tomorrow, we'll see how that goes after dose 4.
    Did you get your money back?

  28. I have a buddy who gave me a box of this and I have taken it for about two weeks now and I haven't noticed Squat. I don't know if I am a non-responder or what. I like most Gaspari products but this stuff is bunk for me.

  29. Im sorry just from the claims and price alone this one has "RIPOFF" written all over it.

    Im sure if your a first time NEWB to any and all supplementation and havnt even touched an NO supp before then this stuff would just be mind blowing.... since it technically should give SOME pumps.... but for experienced users of heavy anabolics or even really good preworkout concoctions of NO's and creatines I just dont see how this could even do 1/10th of what it claims.

    I remember how crazy I thought No2 from MRI was when it first came out and dished out 50-80 dollars on it bout every other month for a couple years till I wsa turned onto the real stuff.... Never realized how jaded I had become with a truley lackluster supplement. Dont get fooled guys, this isnt a revolutionary supplement.

  30. Gaspari products are all over-priced hype and pretty packaging!.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Im sorry just from the claims and price alone this one has "RIPOFF" written all over it.

    Im sure if your a first time NEWB to any and all supplementation and havnt even touched an NO supp before then this stuff would just be mind blowing.... since it technically should give SOME pumps.... but for experienced users of heavy anabolics or even really good preworkout concoctions of NO's and creatines I just dont see how this could even do 1/10th of what it claims.

    I remember how crazy I thought No2 from MRI was when it first came out and dished out 50-80 dollars on it bout every other month for a couple years till I wsa turned onto the real stuff.... Never realized how jaded I had become with a truley lackluster supplement. Dont get fooled guys, this isnt a revolutionary supplement.
    My thoughts exactly. Got my money back. It's the definite plus side of GNC. If it's bunk, you get your $$$ back. Certainly overpriced with claims that were not substantiated either via first hand experience or literature/studies. Pretty disappointed.

    Will still stick with Size on and SP250 for better overall results.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reaper's PlasmaJet review
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 12:54 PM
  2. eh? Plasmajet..
    By Big BAMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 06:12 PM
  3. Plasmajet
    By simpledude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. gaspari plasmajet any info?
    By sportsbro21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:25 PM
  5. Gaspari PLASMAJET ???
    By thahotboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Log in
Log in