Havoc

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
Can anybody please let me know about the best workout with using havoc and how many workouts a week would be best? I dont want to waste this stuff. I am new to this so any help would be good. I am 190 5'7 26yr.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 4 days a week.. and the workout part is variable, depends on what you think needs the most work/what you want to work on, etc...

You know all about PCT and what-not right?

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
Thanks 4 the reply. Not really I have a friend that's going to put somthing together. But the more help the better. Do you have any suggestions? And also dose per day? Just trying to put the best cycle togther possible

jwecker

Awards
anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

Definitely read up thoroughly before starting, even if your friend is helping.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
In addition, are you new to working out? What makes you think you should start taking havoc?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In addition, are you new to working out? What makes you think you should start taking havoc?
If your new to working out, you could gain 10-15lb naturally in a period of 3 months, espically if you haven't ever done legs. Steroids are supposed to be used when you reach your genetic potential, anyway if your new ad least wait a year..

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
I am trying to do all my research before i do anything gather all the info from you guys I can. I thought that would be the smart thing to do. I understand now about post cycle and what to use. Also would love to know what kind of eating habit i should start anybody got any ideas for me?

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're new to working out.

Diet and workout schedule is something that needs to be in check regardless of what supplement, or in this case, steroid, you are taking.

This should help you out for diet:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/40056-informative-threads-nutritional.html

And this forum will help you for your workout plan:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/

You really need to get the important stuff in gear before you try taking havoc. Like an above poster said, you can make some impressive gains in the first few months of lifting without ever taking any supplements if you've got a proper diet and workout plan.