Run together?

  1. Registered User
    Rock Head's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    135

    Run together?


    Stack plan added, how does it look?

    Drive, AP, Pslin seperate from Hdx2, Retain2, MassFx or together. Just planning ahead and wondering how to best utilize.

    Plan to incorporate these during my post cycle therapy from a short Epi cycle(Torm on hand to be used as well). I also have wm and Powerfull that I will be using. Following the PCT will be Leviathian Reloaded while still using Powerfull and wm.

    Wanting to make the most of it - 11 weeks before trip to Hawaii and wanting to be bulked and ripped.

  2. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,123
    Rep Power
    2190

    I would save either pslin or AP for the second cycle. Everything else looks good though man.
  3. Registered User
    Rock Head's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    135

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I would save either pslin or AP for the second cycle. Everything else looks good though man.
    I wondered but after reading alot on them I saw some doing AP with meals and Pslin prior to workout. 2 ap and 1 pslin.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Rock Head's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    135

    oops!
    Last edited by Rock Head; 12-30-2007 at 12:24 PM. Reason: duplicate post
  5. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    736

    It is only beneficial to your results to run the AP/P-Slin with the other AX products, with the only negative impact being on the wallet. I speak highly of USP Labs products, and I know from experience that AP and P-Slin are amazing products, but I do know again from experience that they are costly to use.

    Supplement wise however, AP/P-Slin are completely different products than HyperDrolX2/MassFX and such items. AP/P-Slin address glucose metabolism, AX products are herbal testosterone support supplements. You won't have any issues when combining them, but to save money you may want to consider running them in a different stack. Completely up to your budget.
  6. Registered User
    Rock Head's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    135

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    It is only beneficial to your results to run the AP/P-Slin with the other AX products, with the only negative impact being on the wallet. I speak highly of USP Labs products, and I know from experience that AP and P-Slin are amazing products, but I do know again from experience that they are costly to use.

    Supplement wise however, AP/P-Slin are completely different products than HyperDrolX2/MassFX and such items. AP/P-Slin address glucose metabolism, AX products are herbal testosterone support supplements. You won't have any issues when combining them, but to save money you may want to consider running them in a different stack. Completely up to your budget.
    I am not that concerned about the budget part of it. I was thinking that the Drive and Hdx2 might be similiar. I was thinking like this.
    Wk 1: 10mg epi 2 hours before workout, 10mg night, Extend throughout the day
    wk 2: same adding cycle support rest of the way
    wk 3: extra 10 mg epi upon waking, Massfx 1 cap per day
    wk 4 and 5: Torm (have to look up again best way to use it), Massfx and Hdx2 morning, pre, and evening - retain 2 morning & prework out, Pslin preworkout meal, powerfull 3 daily, Extend throughout day
    wk 6 and 7: add AP as directed in the USP forum
    wk 8, 9, 10: AP, Powerfull, Leviathon Reloaded, Extend, Drive
    wk 11: Go on vacation! AP, Powerfull, Leviathon, Extend, Drive
    I also have ordered wm and will use it weeks 4 and on. I have Ragnarok to use if needed. ON gold. Bone Boost and Joint to keep me from drying out. I also take a Multi pak and a major fruit drink(ciaga) for overall wellness. Napalm the whole way through - I haven't seen anything dictating a limited time for this, if there is please speak up.

    If I am in error anywhere please LMK. I also have some Nuetregena stuff to stave off any acne as that has been an issue for me in the past.

    I might post my diet so some of you can either help me tune it up or chew me out.
  7. Registered User
    Rock Head's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    135

    The only other possible addition would be 4ad as I have 4 bottles but I think that I will save it for later.
  8. Registered User
    Rock Head's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    135

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Head View Post
    The only other possible addition would be 4ad as I have 4 bottles but I think that I will save it for later.
    I would like some help from you experts.
  9. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    736

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Head View Post
    I am not that concerned about the budget part of it. I was thinking that the Drive and Hdx2 might be similiar. I was thinking like this.

    Wk 1: 10mg epi 2 hours before workout, 10mg night, Extend throughout the day
    wk 2: same adding cycle support rest of the way
    wk 3: extra 10 mg epi upon waking, Massfx 1 cap per day
    wk 4 and 5: Torm (have to look up again best way to use it), Massfx and Hdx2 morning, pre, and evening - retain 2 morning & prework out, Pslin preworkout meal, powerfull 3 daily, Extend throughout day
    wk 6 and 7: add AP as directed in the USP forum
    wk 8, 9, 10: AP, Powerfull, Leviathon Reloaded, Extend, Drive

    wk 11: Go on vacation! AP, Powerfull, Leviathon, Extend, Drive
    I also have ordered wm and will use it weeks 4 and on. I have Ragnarok to use if needed. ON gold. Bone Boost and Joint to keep me from drying out. I also take a Multi pak and a major fruit drink(ciaga) for overall wellness. Napalm the whole way through - I haven't seen anything dictating a limited time for this, if there is please speak up.

    If I am in error anywhere please LMK. I also have some Nuetregena stuff to stave off any acne as that has been an issue for me in the past.

    I might post my diet so some of you can either help me tune it up or chew me out.

    I really don't follow this program you have going here... it's rather confusing. From what I'm reading that sticks out...
    1. No idea when the Epidrol cycle ends
    2. No idea what "Torm" is... did you mean Form, as in Formestane? Or did you mean Tamo? Possibly referring to Tamoxifen?
    2. Your starting cycle support a week after the cycle starts, when it should actually be started well before the cycle even begins for the ingredients to actually kick in
    3. Your bridging into your post cycle therapy with MassFx... wouldn't really do a thing since your still suppressing your own test with Epi
    4. I don't really even know where your PCT begins, as you have two PCT's set up for yourself so it seems back to back


    That's a lot of supplements, and I don't mean to be that guy, but throwing all these into the mix isn't going to make that big of a difference whatsoever. You mentioned that you want to be cut and ripped for a trip... that's cool, and that's your thing and all, but this stuff isn't an overnight type deal man. Most people would stretch these supplements over the course of a year and would reap each benefit to the most. Quite the stack you have going here, but I just don't see the point in doing this. There's a point of diminishing returns, and I think this stack goes well past the point. That's just MY opinion though.
  10. Registered User
    Rock Head's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    135

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    I really don't follow this program you have going here... it's rather confusing. From what I'm reading that sticks out...
    1. No idea when the Epidrol cycle ends
    2. No idea what "Torm" is... did you mean Form, as in Formestane? Or did you mean Tamo? Possibly referring to Tamoxifen?
    2. Your starting cycle support a week after the cycle starts, when it should actually be started well before the cycle even begins for the ingredients to actually kick in
    3. Your bridging into your post cycle therapy with MassFx... wouldn't really do a thing since your still suppressing your own test with Epi
    4. I don't really even know where your post cycle therapy begins, as you have two PCT's set up for yourself so it seems back to back


    That's a lot of supplements, and I don't mean to be that guy, but throwing all these into the mix isn't going to make that big of a difference whatsoever. You mentioned that you want to be cut and ripped for a trip... that's cool, and that's your thing and all, but this stuff isn't an overnight type deal man. Most people would stretch these supplements over the course of a year and would reap each benefit to the most. Quite the stack you have going here, but I just don't see the point in doing this. There's a point of diminishing returns, and I think this stack goes well past the point. That's just MY opinion though.
    Thanks for the input. Torm is for Toremifene, which is alternative to tamox. I am adding cycle support in week 2 because it is my understanding that Epi is not that hard on the liver and I read that some people believe that it should build a little before adding cycle support. I have done Epi a couple of times for much longer and much higher doses. I will be ending it at week 3.
    I guess I was thinking 3 phases - Bulk & strength - PCT while maintaining strength then cutting while maintaining strength.
    Could be overkill and that is why I am asking for opinions.

    Oh yeah, and the bridging of MassFx that was a Dr. D suggestion about a year ago. It worked well for me then so I thought that I would try it again. I know that some are against Dr. D and I am not trying to spur any debate.
  11. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    736

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Head View Post
    Thanks for the input. Torm is for Toremifene, which is alternative to tamox. I am adding cycle support in week 2 because it is my understanding that Epi is not that hard on the liver and I read that some people believe that it should build a little before adding cycle support. I have done Epi a couple of times for much longer and much higher doses. I will be ending it at week 3.
    I guess I was thinking 3 phases - Bulk & strength - post cycle therapy while maintaining strength then cutting while maintaining strength.
    Could be overkill and that is why I am asking for opinions.

    Oh yeah, and the bridging of MassFx that was a Dr. D suggestion about a year ago. It worked well for me then so I thought that I would try it again. I know that some are against Dr. D and I am not trying to spur any debate.
    Overkill - no, I don't think so. I think you'd get more out of each supplement if run a bit more stretched out, over the course of a few more weeks, but there isn't any overlap that is to be concerned about... looks solid from that standpoint of you ask me.
    Yes, from my understanding, Epi isn't that harsh on the body... 3 weeks shouldn't even put you at much risk so running cycle support is a good idea - if you have enough however, I would run it from the start of the Epi dosages.. just to play it safe.
    But error wise, I don't see anything to be worried about. Personally though, I'd have to sub out the Hyperdrol/MassFX for something more like Post Cycle Support/Activate Xtreme... it may also be best to run PowerFull throughout the entire 12 weeks as well - it's effects to me are cumulative and get better with time.
    The recommendation to bridge PCT into the Epi... never heard of it, but if it worked for you previously, that's definitly a plus.

    In any sense, enjoy the cycle and post up some results at the finish!
  12. Avant Research Guru
    Board Sponsor
    Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    357

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Head View Post
    Napalm the whole way through - I haven't seen anything dictating a limited time for this, if there is please speak up.
    While you can extend the usage for upwards of 6-8weeks, barring a good skin tolerance, you will reach a point of diminishing returns (as with all supps) from overuse.

    I recommend 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, repeat. In your scenario, 6 on 3 off should work great as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. run together or seperate?
    By gyno4445 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 05:14 PM
  2. havoc and massfx run together
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 03:28 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:39 PM
  4. Running 1-Test Cyp and Fina together?
    By Juicemonkey101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:56 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 01:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in