DCP on a CKD?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of DCP while on a high fat diet like this? Seems like it'd be good idea, making the body even more proficient at oxidizing fat for energy, especially while in the transition phase of a CKD where the body is switching from using carbs to fat for energy.

I may be wrong/misinformed.. Idk, so lemme know what you think, please :)?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely try, but just make sure you dose accordingly, some people find DCP to be much more beneficial when there is a higher proportion of carbs spread out during the week.. perhaps carb cycling or a moderate carb intake?

That being said, there have also been people using DCP with a CKD without issues, as long as you dose correctly and don't be too greedy with the dosages, you are probably fine.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely try, but just make sure you dose accordingly, some people find DCP to be much more beneficial when there is a higher proportion of carbs spread out during the week.. perhaps carb cycling or a moderate carb intake?

That being said, there have also been people using DCP with a CKD without issues, as long as you dose correctly and don't be too greedy with the dosages, you are probably fine.
I'll eventually be carbing up, after the transition phase I start 5 days @ < 30 carbs, and then 1-2 days carb-up... so we shall see.

What do you mean about the dosing? I figure, if I do pick up some DCP, I'll stick to the label recommendations; what do you think about that?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Do the 6 per day in 3 divided doses, you can take one of these servings 30min before a workout, and the other 2 30mins before a meal

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Please let us know how you do/feel on it. Feedback is much appreciated to help us improve, or recommend a different approach for you. :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll try to keep you informed when I actually do pick up some DCP.. until then, thank you muchos.