Phenibut

  1. Phenibut


    I am going to make an order next week at Nutraplanet. Which brand of Phenibut do you guys recommend?


  2. i tried phenibut xt, its capped.

    though i dont react well to phenibut at all..


    it makes me a VERY creepy/weird person while its in my system.

  3. I've never tried it. Last year I found out I was low on Testerone, which of course led to all kinds of problems in the bed room. Everything is working just great right now do to being on TRT but because it to so long to get back to normal I still get a little anxiety before sex, so I want to try out the phenibut.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    I've never tried it. Last year I found out I was low on Testerone, which of course led to all kinds of problems in the bed room. Everything is working just great right now do to being on TRT but because it to so long to get back to normal I still get a little anxiety before sex, so I want to try out the phenibut.
    hmmm ....... ill send you my bottle to try it out. i cant stand it.
  5. Good stuff


    I take 1 gram a day before bedtime and it really helps my mood.

  6. Primordial or SNS. Whichever is cheapest. Good stuff!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Enhanced72 View Post
    I take 1 gram a day before bedtime and it really helps my mood.
    i get this really weird "closing" feeling, like im not accepted into a group or something, not to mention it makes me slightly depressed.

    really weird.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by opfor101 View Post
    i get this really weird "closing" feeling, like im not accepted into a group or something, not to mention it makes me slightly depressed.

    really weird.
    What's your dose like ?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    What's your dose like ?
    i take 3-4 caps which is around 1.5-2 g of phenibut

    *this is phenibut xt dosing*

  10. its really weird, i was following (stalking) people i barely knew (my classmates) and also it made me VERY quiet, i just listened to everyone but i couldnt find good things to say or commment back.

  11. Just buy the bulk powder.

    Taste is bad but OJ helps mask it.

    Don't take it every day as the effects will quickly diminish if taken every day. Most only dose once, possibly twice, a week.

  12. I use 1 gram usually before bed.. Maybe you should give it a try.. I just feel wonderfull the next morning..

  13. hmmmm.... maybe i took too much?
    i also took it in the middle of the day.

  14. the bulk stuff doesn't taste too bad either.. I kind of like it, but I'm no supertaster.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by opfor101 View Post
    hmmmm.... maybe i took too much?
    i also took it in the middle of the day.
    I don't think the timing would be the problem, as I've dosed upon waking, and at night, both with no problems.

  16. primaforce's 100g of phenibut at NP is the best deal i have found and it works great. i always cap it myself though.

  17. I used the capped ones, too much things to do than capping my stuff. I'm lazy I know..

  18. SNS is the cheapest per gram capped, you could also try a blend like Psychotropin or Abyss if straight pheni doesn't float your boat.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I used the capped ones, too much things to do than capping my stuff. I'm lazy I know..
    way to expensive for me, i take like 3g at a time though. capping phenibut is a lot easier then capping other things too.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    way to expensive for me, i take like 3g at a time though. capping phenibut is a lot easier then capping other things too.
    Wow, 3 grams.. I use it like 1-2 times a month now, so I guess I don't need bulk. I'm happy with my capped.

  21. i always tell myself im going to take a long break from phenibut but i think its to addicting and its the only thing that that continually works to help sleep.

  22. I have never tried it and I don't want to discredit anyone here who has tried it, BUT I have read in several forums that taking phenibut more than a couple of days in a row can lead to MISERABLE rebound /withdrawal anxiety. If you are prone to anxiety I would recommend being very conservative in your use. :burg:

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sweetdaddy View Post
    I have never tried it and I don't want to discredit anyone here who has tried it, BUT I have read in several forums that taking phenibut more than a couple of days in a row can lead to MISERABLE rebound /withdrawal anxiety. If you are prone to anxiety I would recommend being very conservative in your use. :burg:
    i would say just dont rely on it to much for to long because then coming off sort of sucks, i can use it like 3 times a week and be fine and only gain a small tolerance over time.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I use 1 gram usually before bed.. Maybe you should give it a try.. I just feel wonderfull the next morning..
    no weird hangover (I have read about this too, anxiety and body aches the next day) ?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by sweetdaddy View Post
    no weird hangover (I have read about this too, anxiety and body aches the next day) ?
    i have had the hangover before but it normally happens the same day.

    for example: i most of the time if i take phenibut it will be first thing in the morning 7:00am, if i happen to take a little to much, then around 3:00pm or so i will start to feel a little sick like i might puke, my vision gets a little blurred (just enough to make it hard to read a book or read posts on AM), i get a little dizzy, and sleepy. when this happens i just pass out for a few hours and wake feeling a lot better.

  26. Thanks for all the feed back. I will only being using it occasionally so it should last me while. I think I will go with the caps. I already have enough powders, don't need to add another.

  27. I've never tried Psychotropin, is it better then Phenibut? Which one is prefered?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Phenibut, is there better?
    By Grifter in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 01:08 PM
  2. Phenibut Experiences
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 12:50 PM
  3. Phenibut
    By Manwhore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 04:21 AM
  4. Phenibut, Drunk Feeling?/??
    By supermanMBS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 06:44 PM
Log in
Log in