Awards
  • Established
Would they both give the same results?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
7-Keto-DHEA and DHEA do not produce the same results.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Nm, 7-keto does not convert to test

thanks tho!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nm, 7-keto does not convert to test

thanks tho!
Agree. 7-keto-DHEA is a metabolite of 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA, which in turn is a metabolite of DHEA. 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA neither converts into androgens nor estrogens.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I think DHEA is a great stack with Superdrol -- I could really tell the difference from just 100mg of DHEA added to my 20mg sd. (SD loves a little test.) Unfortunately, it gave me 100 little pimples all over my chest/stomach, so I had to drop it. I may try it again with just 50mg dosed with SD right before my workout.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think DHEA is a great stack with Superdrol -- I could really tell the difference from just 100mg of DHEA added to my 20mg superdrol. (SD loves a little test.) Unfortunately, it gave me 100 little pimples all over my chest/stomach, so I had to drop it. I may try it again with just 50mg dosed with SD right before my workout.
DHEA at appropriately high doses can be very anabolic, if one is willing to live with some of the sometimes rather nasty sides that continue to express themselves, even after cessation of DHEA supplementation.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
What would you consider a high dose?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you consider a high dose?
It is a really broad band that differs from person to person. A high dose can range from 25mg to 200mg daily. I do not want to imagine a dose higher than 200mg per day. This may not be a useful response, but DHEA dosages are hard to generalize. Some people even experience sides at 20mg per day of DHEA!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
DHEA at appropriately high doses can be very anabolic, if one is willing to live with some of the sometimes rather nasty sides that continue to express themselves, even after cessation of DHEA supplementation.
You're right about that -- I was on 100mg for 2 weeks, and immediately found my chest covered with pimples. I've now been off the DHEA for 2 weeks and the situation has improved, but not completely -- I'm still fighting it a bit.
[But I sure liked the stack of DHEA's test with Superdrol.]

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I may try stacking that new Phyto-Test by Primordial Performance with Superdrol -- anything to get some test into the mix.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I've been pulsing 20mg Superdrol per day taking 50mg DHEA at night w/ great results. On off days I take 50mg DHEA 2x per day. Only side effects have been a few pimples and massive libido increase.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week three of a Superdrol/ Epi cycle stacking 200 mg DHEA e/d. So far, I've loved the results as well. I've experienced no negative sides really other than really bad lethargy the first week (until I raised the dose of DHEA) and what appeared to be a case of very high BP one night. my libido skyrocketed. i'm going to continue running DHEA @ 200 mg until I finish my cycle, then lower the dose to 50 mg e/d for post cycle therapy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
Weight Loss 9
Prince IronMag Labs 0
BeardedBreast Supplements 1