AAKG powder or AEE powder?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Which would be better to buy in bulk? I'm not really sure what differences one might see in terms of results. Is one more potent or what? Thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Which would be better to buy in bulk? I'm not really sure what differences one might see in terms of results. Is one more potent or what? Thanks
Both are effective, but I would prefer the alpha-ketoglutarate form as arginine is bonded to a Krebs Cycle Intermediate in that case. This will make arginine more potent and would deliver broader overall benefits. Here is why:

The alpha-ketoglutarate will act as an effective transportation medium for the arginine. This will imply that less arginine AKG will deliver better results. Furthermore, AKG strengthens the endogenous production of glutamine and glutamic acid, both important compounds for immune modulation. AKG binds to ammonia in muscle cells, in the kidney, and in the brain, to form glutamic acid. This improves cellular glutamic acid levels and leads to excretion of ammonia. Also, AKG, as an important Krebs-Cycle Intermediate, improves VO2 Max and energy production in muscle cells, making it an effective ergogenic.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude you know your stuff! Good thing I read this to.. when I make up my bulk pre workout mix I was gonna do AEE, but now I'll stick with AAKG.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Both are effective, but I would prefer the alpha-ketoglutarate form as arginine is bonded to a Krebs Cycle Intermediate in that case. This will make arginine more potent and would deliver broader overall benefits. Here is why:

The alpha-ketoglutarate will act as an effective transportation medium for the arginine. This will imply that less arginine AKG will deliver better results. Furthermore, AKG strengthens the endogenous production of glutamine and glutamic acid, both important compounds for immune modulation. AKG binds to ammonia in muscle cells, in the kidney, and in the brain, to form glutamic acid. This improves cellular glutamic acid levels and leads to excretion of ammonia. Also, AKG, as an important Krebs-Cycle Intermediate, improves VO2 Max and energy production in muscle cells, making it an effective ergogenic.

Thanks man.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
srocco112 Supplements 16