Testosterone Pills

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
So my buddy is 18, and got a bottle of Testosterone pills from BSN..
He wants to know if its bad to be taking them at the age he is, cuz from what we've heard, they are for older people who have low testosterone..
But he's trying to get the upper edge in the weight room, so are there any side effects to him taking these?
btw, this is what its stacked with
Cell Tech
No Explode
Protein

Thanks
xxHODGINSxx

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
uhhhhh bsn ......test pills?? What are you referring too?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Test pills!?

Oh these kids now-a-days!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
He's calling Axis test pills? :icon_lol:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
He wants to know if its bad to be taking them at the age he is, cuz from what we've heard, they are for older people who have low testosterone..
But he's trying to get the upper edge in the weight room, so are there any side effects to him taking these?
Cell Tech
No Explode
Protein

Thanks
xxHODGINSxx
Unfortunately it mostly likely wont even give a slight edge. Its geared towards that older crowd because the older you get the lower your test production gets. At 18 your test should be so high that you really shouldnt have room to boost it. If anything he would want something like nettle root to help make sure his test isnt bound up by shbg leaving it free to do its anabolic thing

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
tell him to save his money because it couldnt possibly boost his test any higher then it is at age 18. use the money for protein, creatine mono, and food. if he eats like how i explained yesterday he will have an edge over almost everyone else in the weight room. most teens severely underestimate the benefit of proper eating in order to grow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tell him to save his money because it couldnt possibly boost his test any higher then it is at age 18. use the money for protein, creatine mono, and food. if he eats like how i explained yesterday he will have an edge over almost everyone else in the weight room. most teens severely underestimate the benefit of proper eating in order to grow.
most teens severely underestimate the benefits of almost everything healthy. youth is wasted on the young.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I've used it about a year ago. (at age 21) And, certainly, won't ever used it again. after discontinued it, (because don't feel any diff.) my nipple's hurt and my "gun" barely can wake. 1.5 month of sad sad sex life.
sorry if my english bad. not american

Iceman888

Awards
Cell Tech
No Explode
Protein

Thanks
xxHODGINSxx
He will be fine because they are only sugar(Who tested these a while ago BTW??)

Those are some hardcore supplements there:nono:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Seriously.. people my age are retarded.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seriously.. people my age are retarded.
give yourself some credit! you aren't supposed to have all the answers at your age. sounds like you have common sense, which puts you above the majority.:thumbsup:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
If only every youngin was as smart as you and RoidRageX10.......the world would be in much much better shape, seriously.
Ha thanks man. I used to be like that.. when I was 13 and it took me about 2 days to realize I needed to read on everything before I took anything besides protein.

Iceman888

Awards
Cell Tech
No Explode
Protein

Thanks
xxHODGINSxx

He is still finishing up PUBERTY, and axis doesnt work at all IMHO.