Anyone heard or tried Orastan E by Gaspari nutrition?

  1. Anyone heard or tried Orastan E by Gaspari nutrition?


    Its pretty pricey coming at around 80 bucks!


  2. i saw the summary looks like a nice product but a little to pricey for me 80 bux you cant go wrong wiith rpm at lowest 28 bux

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cantstop19 View Post
    i saw the summary looks like a nice product but a little to pricey for me 80 bux you cant go wrong wiith rpm at lowest 28 bux
    Completely different supps.
    •   
       


  4. juggernaut makes this procut too, its called winztrol. its basically non methylated winstrol. winztrol is 90 50 mg pills at 28.99 if you look around i beleive.

  5. I believe there's a lot of these products cycling about, and yes Winztrol does appear to be a similiar product. Furazadrol is another, with much more reviews and positive feedback. ~$40 a bottle, and you have the backing of a reputable company (not knocking on anybody, but rather basing off reviews and logs here).

  6. ive heard some decent reviews of juggernaut's product, never have taken anything, but ive heard that they're a reasonable company.

  7. Furazadrol is a great O-A clone -I'd go w/ that!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Furazadrol is a great O-A clone -I'd go w/ that!
    Seriously wouldn't waste time with O E when you can get Orastan A clones, look hard enough and you might find some A!
  9. Exclamation Similar, but different!


    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    I believe there's a lot of these products cycling about, and yes Winztrol does appear to be a similiar product. Furazadrol is another, with much more reviews and positive feedback. ~$40 a bottle, and you have the backing of a reputable company (not knocking on anybody, but rather basing off reviews and logs here).
    Orastan-E is based off of Winni-V and Orastan-A is based off of furazabol. Orastan-A never made it over to the US market, or wasn't supposed to. Anyway, there is no point in blowing the extra cash on either when you can get furazadrol from Axis Labs....same thing as Orastan-A and I can vouch for the effectiveness of furazadrol as it worked incredibly well for me. However, I must point out that if your goal is to bulk using this product, or compound your not going to get what your looking for...you can still make strength gains with it, but gaining weight will be hard to come by on it. It serves as a great cutter.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  10. Exclamation Orastan-A clones!


    Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    Seriously wouldn't waste time with O E when you can get Orastan A clones, look hard enough and you might find some A!
    Furazadrol and Furaguno = Orastan-A. My recommendation is obviously Furazadrol...it is more potent as well. Furazadrol=50mg per serving, Furaguno= 33mg per serving, and besides that Furazadrol is cheaper. Nuff said!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  11. Completely unbiased - But Furazadrol is an excellent cutter and strength agent. You may want to check AXIS forum out - there are several great reviews for the product.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Completely unbiased - But Furazadrol is an excellent cutter and strength agent. You may want to check AXIS forum out - there are several great reviews for the product.
    good @ 150mg ED, specially during a cutting cycle.:bruce2:

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    good @ 150mg ED, specially during a cutting cycle.:bruce2:
    I think 150mg might be dissappointing- try 200-300mg

  14. Thanks for the info! Believe it or not i got penalized for this posting as they staed it was spam!
  15. Exclamation X2


    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    good @ 150mg ED, specially during a cutting cycle.:bruce2:
    I agree as I used the 150mg approach as well when I was cutting.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone heard or tried Tridenosen or Mesobolin?
    By lilceez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 08:15 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 01:43 PM
  4. anyone heard or tried??
    By Spartanlb11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Log in
Log in