Anyone heard or tried Orastan E by Gaspari nutrition?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty pricey coming at around 80 bucks!

cantstop19

Awards
i saw the summary looks like a nice product but a little to pricey for me 80 bux you cant go wrong wiith rpm at lowest 28 bux

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
juggernaut makes this procut too, its called winztrol. its basically non methylated winstrol. winztrol is 90 50 mg pills at 28.99 if you look around i beleive.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I believe there's a lot of these products cycling about, and yes Winztrol does appear to be a similiar product. Furazadrol is another, with much more reviews and positive feedback. ~$40 a bottle, and you have the backing of a reputable company (not knocking on anybody, but rather basing off reviews and logs here).

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ive heard some decent reviews of juggernaut's product, never have taken anything, but ive heard that they're a reasonable company.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Furazadrol is a great O-A clone -I'd go w/ that!
Seriously wouldn't waste time with O E when you can get Orastan A clones, look hard enough and you might find some A!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Similar, but different!

I believe there's a lot of these products cycling about, and yes Winztrol does appear to be a similiar product. Furazadrol is another, with much more reviews and positive feedback. ~$40 a bottle, and you have the backing of a reputable company (not knocking on anybody, but rather basing off reviews and logs here).
Orastan-E is based off of Winni-V and Orastan-A is based off of furazabol. Orastan-A never made it over to the US market, or wasn't supposed to. Anyway, there is no point in blowing the extra cash on either when you can get furazadrol from Axis Labs....same thing as Orastan-A and I can vouch for the effectiveness of furazadrol as it worked incredibly well for me. However, I must point out that if your goal is to bulk using this product, or compound your not going to get what your looking for...you can still make strength gains with it, but gaining weight will be hard to come by on it. It serves as a great cutter.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Orastan-A clones!

Seriously wouldn't waste time with O E when you can get Orastan A clones, look hard enough and you might find some A!
Furazadrol and Furaguno = Orastan-A. My recommendation is obviously Furazadrol...it is more potent as well. Furazadrol=50mg per serving, Furaguno= 33mg per serving, and besides that Furazadrol is cheaper. Nuff said!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Completely unbiased - But Furazadrol is an excellent cutter and strength agent. You may want to check AXIS forum out - there are several great reviews for the product.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Completely unbiased - But Furazadrol is an excellent cutter and strength agent. You may want to check AXIS forum out - there are several great reviews for the product.
good @ 150mg ED, specially during a cutting cycle.:bruce2:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info! Believe it or not i got penalized for this posting as they staed it was spam!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
X2

good @ 150mg ED, specially during a cutting cycle.:bruce2:
I agree as I used the 150mg approach as well when I was cutting.