Epistane and Chest Pains?

Eagleman003

Awards
I am on day 7 of epistane at 30mg a day. I have been feeling light chest pains near the bottom of my sternum kinda inbetween both lower pectorials. I am taking cycle support twice a day as well as vitamin C a multivatin and fish oil at 4grrams a day. I am drinking tons of water and all in all feel pretty well. Whast the deal? i am breathing more heavy then normall and my chest feels heavy. My Resting Heart Rate is around 75 which is what is normally is. maybe normally its 70-72

Iceman888

Awards
Im having the same problem kinda too. You taking any caffeine with it???

Edit: im on day 6 of 40mg. Im gonna go work out now. Ill report back in a bit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you normally have problems with any sort of Acid reflux or heartburn?

Eagleman003

Awards
no acid problems or indigestion. i talked to my friend and he said when he sees good growth in his chest he has an ache in his sternum under his chest regoin. he said the pain is from increasing tension and load on the pectorial muscles and tendons and cavity.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Be more discriptive on your heart pain, dull, sharp,constant, ect..

Eagleman003

Awards
its kinda just like if someone is placing a 5-10 pound weight on my sternum at the bottom in between my two pecs. Just like i ran a 2 mile race and i have slgith tightness in my lower chest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its kinda just like if someone is placing a 5-10 pound weight on my sternum at the bottom in between my two pecs. Just like i ran a 2 mile race and i have slgith tightness in my lower chest.
Some joint/ligament stiffness has been reported...perhaps the connective tissue that holds your ribcage together is stiff?

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
it is definately hard to diagnose what you have online , but from my research(reading logs, posts) i think many people experience "chest concerns" when taking things that cause them to lift more, more often, more weight, etc. pretty much all upper body exercises cause chest movement and something like epistane is gonna dry you out so what you are describing may come with the territory. as far as concerns that your heart is the root of your pain it seems unlikely, but always waiver in the side of caution if you think you need to.

Eject

Eject

Awards
I am on day 7 of epistane at 30mg a day. I have been feeling light chest pains near the bottom of my sternum kinda inbetween both lower pectorials. I am taking cycle support twice a day as well as vitamin C a multivatin and fish oil at 4grrams a day. I am drinking tons of water and all in all feel pretty well. Whast the deal? i am breathing more heavy then normall and my chest feels heavy. My Resting Heart Rate is around 75 which is what is normally is. maybe normally its 70-72
Having the same experience with Epi atm.

Alot of pressure to the sternum, but I train my chest/bi/ab day really hard.

About your heart rate, you're probably making yourself nervous and then testing it.
Make sure you are relaxed when you test it.

Also, Are you taking any Cissus ON cycle?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would hazard a guess but if you think this is something serious or more than just a casual bodily ache from bodybuilding...Go see your qualified physician! - Honestly I can't stress that enough.

We could guess here all day long and not get close. You need to examine all of the surrounding data to narrow down the cause for a resolution.

1. Is this after working out chest?

2. Is this muscle, bone or ligament?

3. Could it be your lungs rubbing on your ribcage, I have had that before.

4. Are you using the kitchen sink approach with your supps, if so cut back to the basics and walk through adding them back in step by step?

5. Do you do heavy pullovers?

6. Have you tried filling your lungs then stretching out your chest muscles? helps me.

7. Is this a liver issue?

8. Are you drinking more than 2 gals water a day?

9. Have you ever felt this way before?

10. Have you recently suffered from the flu or a cold bug?

11. Where do babies come from? What does a vaj look like?

ok ok so 11's a joke :) but you get the idea.....

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

Iceman888

Awards
Just posting back, I upped my dose of taurine and potassium. Im feeling GREAT.

And I kinda upped the dose of epi to 60mg because I felt like it.

Anyway, just updating =p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just posting back, I upped my dose of taurine and potassium. Im feeling GREAT.

And I kinda upped the dose of epi to 60mg because I felt like it.

Anyway, just updating =p
Good to know...thanks for the update.