Time off from Kre-Alkalyn

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I had been taking Kre-Alkalyn for about 6 weeks and just stopped taking it 9 days ago. How much longer should I wait before I start taking creatine Monohydrate?

I was dosing 1.5 gr/ day and 3 gr/day for the last 3 days.

EDIT: Im not sure if the common 2-4 week break is the same for Kre-Alkalyn as it is for Creatine Monohydrate

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Never tried the kre-alkalyn, how is it?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Never tried the kre-alkalyn, how is it?
It was marginal at best. It worked well pre-workout for about 1 week but when I switched it to PWO, nothing really happened in terms of weight gain.

However, Strength skyrocketed up!

I went from deadlifting 355lbs x 2 to 385lbs x 3 and now lock out at 415lbs, all in less then 1 month!

My bench was also going up.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Wow good to hear! I was thinking of trying that sometime in April maybe or March, depends when I do the Con-Cret log because that's supposed to be some kind of creatine. How many grams a day?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Wow good to hear! I was thinking of trying that sometime in April maybe or March, depends when I do the Con-Cret log because that's supposed to be some kind of creatine. How many grams a day?
Con-Cret? Where did you hear about this?

I took 1.5gr Post-Workout.

On off days, 1.5g on an empty stomach sometime during the day.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is also dirt cheap. $10 for 120 capsules.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Umm it's something that I got a 35 day sample of.. well it doesn't look like it would last 35 days, 1/4 teaspoon is a serving and it says 35 servings. The only place is see where you can buy it is their site.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Umm it's something that I got a 35 day sample of.. well it doesn't look like it would last 35 days, 1/4 teaspoon is a serving and it says 35 servings. The only place is see where you can buy it is their site.

O alright, cool.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
But anyway back to the thread, sorry I went off topic. Umm you'd probly want a week, maybe 2 off.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
But anyway back to the thread, sorry I went off topic. Umm you'd probly want a week, maybe 2 off.
Haha no worries.

Yea I think Im going to start up this Monday, or on the 7th of January.

C

cantstop19

Awards
you said con-cret iv heard that is the new creatine to get has anybody tried it or know if it is worth the price

C

cantstop19

Awards
you said con-cret iv heard that is the new creatine to get has anybody tried it or know if it is worth the price

also i read in mens fitness that is healthy for people to consume 5gr of creatine per day on just a regular basis

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
also i read in mens fitness that is healthy for people to consume 5gr of creatine per day on just a regular basis
Along with Con-Cret? I doubt it's worth the price but I guess I'll find out, I'm gonna log it also so people can follow.

C

cantstop19

Awards
also sry to get off topic but i was looking at xtend and it says it will elevate growth hormon levels if im 18 is that to young to mess with it

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You have to love this Kre alkalyn man great strength no bloats anmd although size isn't there The strength will be , for all the haters : Im sorry there isnt any water bloat to make it seem like you did a cycle lol jk

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
also sry to get off topic but i was looking at xtend and it says it will elevate growth hormon levels if im 18 is that to young to mess with it
Dude its fine. It's just BCAA's with some glutamine thrown in.

D

Dbort1

Awards
I personally will stick to mono micro as it is tried and true.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I think for any creatine you should "cycle" if you will 2 months on 1 month off sort to speak. I remember reading a long article a while back, forgot all the good stuff but I do remember that being mentioned.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
You have to basicly cycle all the stuff you take besides protein carbs etc. Don't have to cycle BCAA's either I don't think. But everything else you have to otherwise your body will build up a tolerance for it.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
no, just any creatine in general is supposely healthy for you
Thanks for the info. I never knew that.

..about the Xtend..its what Proteins are made up of Branched Chain Amino Acids. I dont know how it raises HhGH.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You have to love this Kre alkalyn man great strength no bloats anmd although size isn't there The strength will be , for all the haters : Im sorry there isnt any water bloat to make it seem like you did a cycle lol jk
Yes, the strength increase were unreal. After my monohydrate, I might run a 1 month "cycle" during the last 4 weeks of my cut.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I think for any creatine you should "cycle" if you will 2 months on 1 month off sort to speak. I remember reading a long article a while back, forgot all the good stuff but I do remember that being mentioned.
Alright thanks for the help.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You have to basicly cycle all the stuff you take besides protein carbs etc. Don't have to cycle BCAA's either I don't think. But everything else you have to otherwise your body will build up a tolerance for it.
I don't see the point in cycling BCAA's. Its just broken down protein "in a nutshell". But yea, many other supplements should be cycled, besides your Mulit's, viitmains, and fish oils, joint pills..etc.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I personally will stick to mono micro as it is tried and true.
I do want to try micronized creatine, but, I just ordered 500g Bulk Creatine Monohydrate and don't think I will need more for a while.

S

sjfou

Awards
how much % of kre-a do you use compared to CM?

ie. 1g of kre-a is equivalent to 10g of CM???... i cant remember the claims!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
how much % of kre-a do you use compared to CM?

ie. 1g of kre-a is equivalent to 10g of CM???... i cant remember the claims!
Im pretty sure your right on that. I took 1.5grams..so 15g Creatine Mono I guess

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure your right on that. I took 1.5grams..so 15g Creatine Mono I guess
I had a 1/2 bottle of kre-alkalyn laying around not being used....so i think i will finish it off for the next couple of weeks and see what happens.....might as well, it is just sitting here. It wont hurt.

After finishing that, Im either going to try bulk mono or AST's micro creatine

thanks
msucurt

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
It was marginal at best. It worked well pre-workout for about 1 week but when I switched it to PWO, nothing really happened in terms of weight gain.

However, Strength skyrocketed up!

I went from deadlifting 355lbs x 2 to 385lbs x 3 and now lock out at 415lbs, all in less then 1 month!

My bench was also going up.
great rresults, i currently have a same bottle for a 2 month supply ..just reading people's opinion on kre .. and i have come across that for some it works and for some it doesn't, ill give it a shot starting next week .. thanks.