levithian vs. lipo 6

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

levithian vs. lipo 6

hmm idk im starting to get a little bit skeptical on lipo 6. you never here any of the guys on here talking about it. i guess it has won some awards but everyone talks about levithian reloaded. i checked the prices and......expensive. i mean lipo 6 i can get for 20$ and levithian is like 40$. idk you guys should help me decide. i havent bought anything yet so yeah..help please?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1) it won awards on bb.com....take that for what its worth, wasnt BSN the company of the year there?

im not saying lipo 6 is a bad product, but Leviathan Reloaded is much better imo.

2) not sure where you seen it for 40 b ucks,
    its 29.99 at nutraplanet..

Leviathan Reloaded (90 caps) By: Palo Alto Labs
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lightemup;
    hmm idk im starting to get a little bit skeptical on lipo 6. you never here any of the guys on here talking about it. i guess it has won some awards but everyone talks about levithian reloaded. i checked the prices and......expensive. i mean lipo 6 i can get for 20$ and levithian is like 40$. idk you guys should help me decide. i havent bought anything yet so yeah..help please?
    The prices are off. Leviathan Reloaded costs USD 29.95 at NutraPlanet and Lipo 6X, the newer version of Lipo 6 costs USD 38.95 at NutraPlanet.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You hear about it a lot because they spend massive amounts on advertising.

Not only is Leviathan cheaper, but the feedback I trust (as well as my own experience) points to Leviathan being the superior choice.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I went through a bottle of Lipo6x and I was impressed with it. I recently started on a bottle of Leviathan Reloaded so I reckon I can let you know.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I went through a bottle of Lipo6x and I was impressed with it. I recently started on a bottle of Leviathan Reloaded so I reckon I can let you know.
    Should be a good comparison...looking forward to it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove;
    The prices are off. Leviathan Reloaded costs USD 29.95 at NutraPlanet and Lipo 6X, the newer version of Lipo 6 costs USD 38.95 at NutraPlanet.
    The preference for Leviathan Reloaded on this forum is based on anecdotal evidence. Great user feedback. Lipo 6X is a good formulation, but Leviathan Reloaded is a cooler blend.
    There are several compounds found in both products, so I would like to concentrate on just two in Leviathan Reloaded only. Forskolin. 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine. Those two contribute to the superiority of Leviathan Reloaded. Why?

Norepinephrine, the key endogenous thermogenic hormone in our body, modulates thermogenesis (and lipolysis). Raising norepinephrine levels is crucial for fat-burning. Forskolin can do this by dramatic elevation of cAMP. Yohimbine, a potent alpha-2 blocker, ensures sustained norepinephrine levels by preventing norepinephrine from blocking its own production. The yohimbine in Leviathan Reloaded is a combination of the standard yohimbine hcl and the even more potent 11-hydroxy yohimbine. This more advanced yohimbine form has a longer half-life than standard yohimbine and ensures norepinephrine levels remain elevated longer, leading to even better thermogenesis. And so on.

I would prefer Leviathan Reloaded ito Lipo 6(X) anyday.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The preference for Leviathan Reloaded on this forum is based on anecdotal evidence. Great user feedback. Lipo 6X is a good formulation, but Leviathan Reloaded is a cooler blend.
    There are several compounds found in both products, so I would like to concentrate on just two in Leviathan Reloaded only. Forskolin. 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine. Those two contribute to the superiority of Leviathan Reloaded. Why?

Norepinephrine, the key endogenous thermogenic hormone in our body, modulates thermogenesis (and lipolysis). Raising norepinephrine levels is crucial for fat-burning. Forskolin can do this by dramatic elevation of cAMP. Yohimbine, a potent alpha-2 blocker, ensures sustained norepinephrine levels by preventing norepinephrine from blocking its own production. The yohimbine in Leviathan Reloaded is a combination of the standard yohimbine hcl and the even more potent 11-hydroxy yohimbine. This more advanced yohimbine form has a longer half-life than standard yohimbine and ensures norepinephrine levels remain elevated longer, leading to even better thermogenesis. And so on.

I would prefer Leviathan Reloaded ito Lipo 6(X) anyday.
    well said my friend
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

awesome then you guys pretty much sold it for me. sounds like a lotta science has been put to work and i trust your guy's judgment. thanks alot guys.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Quote Originally Posted by lightemup View Post
    awesome then you guys pretty much sold it for me. sounds like a lotta science has been put to work and i trust your guy's judgment. thanks alot guys.
    im confident you'll love it. Come back and let us know how it goes for you!..
    j
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

i sure will. thanks alot for your guy's help. AM rules

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lipo 6 VS Levi Reloaded
    By sakes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1