levithian vs. lipo 6

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
hmm idk im starting to get a little bit skeptical on lipo 6. you never here any of the guys on here talking about it. i guess it has won some awards but everyone talks about levithian reloaded. i checked the prices and......expensive. i mean lipo 6 i can get for 20$ and levithian is like 40$. idk you guys should help me decide. i havent bought anything yet so yeah..help please?:think:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
1) it won awards on bb.com....take that for what its worth, wasnt BSN the company of the year there?

im not saying lipo 6 is a bad product, but Leviathan Reloaded is much better imo.

2) not sure where you seen it for 40 b ucks,
its 29.99 at nutraplanet..

Leviathan Reloaded (90 caps) By: Palo Alto Labs

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm idk im starting to get a little bit skeptical on lipo 6. you never here any of the guys on here talking about it. i guess it has won some awards but everyone talks about levithian reloaded. i checked the prices and......expensive. i mean lipo 6 i can get for 20$ and levithian is like 40$. idk you guys should help me decide. i havent bought anything yet so yeah..help please?:think:
The prices are off. Leviathan Reloaded costs USD 29.95 at NutraPlanet and Lipo 6X, the newer version of Lipo 6 costs USD 38.95 at NutraPlanet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You hear about it a lot because they spend massive amounts on advertising.

Not only is Leviathan cheaper, but the feedback I trust (as well as my own experience) points to Leviathan being the superior choice.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I went through a bottle of Lipo6x and I was impressed with it. I recently started on a bottle of Leviathan Reloaded so I reckon I can let you know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went through a bottle of Lipo6x and I was impressed with it. I recently started on a bottle of Leviathan Reloaded so I reckon I can let you know.
Should be a good comparison...looking forward to it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The prices are off. Leviathan Reloaded costs USD 29.95 at NutraPlanet and Lipo 6X, the newer version of Lipo 6 costs USD 38.95 at NutraPlanet.
The preference for Leviathan Reloaded on this forum is based on anecdotal evidence. Great user feedback. Lipo 6X is a good formulation, but Leviathan Reloaded is a cooler blend.
There are several compounds found in both products, so I would like to concentrate on just two in Leviathan Reloaded only. Forskolin. 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine. Those two contribute to the superiority of Leviathan Reloaded. Why?

Norepinephrine, the key endogenous thermogenic hormone in our body, modulates thermogenesis (and lipolysis). Raising norepinephrine levels is crucial for fat-burning. Forskolin can do this by dramatic elevation of cAMP. Yohimbine, a potent alpha-2 blocker, ensures sustained norepinephrine levels by preventing norepinephrine from blocking its own production. The yohimbine in Leviathan Reloaded is a combination of the standard yohimbine hcl and the even more potent 11-hydroxy yohimbine. This more advanced yohimbine form has a longer half-life than standard yohimbine and ensures norepinephrine levels remain elevated longer, leading to even better thermogenesis. And so on.

I would prefer Leviathan Reloaded ito Lipo 6(X) anyday.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
The preference for Leviathan Reloaded on this forum is based on anecdotal evidence. Great user feedback. Lipo 6X is a good formulation, but Leviathan Reloaded is a cooler blend.
There are several compounds found in both products, so I would like to concentrate on just two in Leviathan Reloaded only. Forskolin. 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine. Those two contribute to the superiority of Leviathan Reloaded. Why?

Norepinephrine, the key endogenous thermogenic hormone in our body, modulates thermogenesis (and lipolysis). Raising norepinephrine levels is crucial for fat-burning. Forskolin can do this by dramatic elevation of cAMP. Yohimbine, a potent alpha-2 blocker, ensures sustained norepinephrine levels by preventing norepinephrine from blocking its own production. The yohimbine in Leviathan Reloaded is a combination of the standard yohimbine hcl and the even more potent 11-hydroxy yohimbine. This more advanced yohimbine form has a longer half-life than standard yohimbine and ensures norepinephrine levels remain elevated longer, leading to even better thermogenesis. And so on.

I would prefer Leviathan Reloaded ito Lipo 6(X) anyday.
well said my friend

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
awesome then you guys pretty much sold it for me. sounds like a lotta science has been put to work and i trust your guy's judgment. thanks alot guys. :clap2:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome then you guys pretty much sold it for me. sounds like a lotta science has been put to work and i trust your guy's judgment. thanks alot guys. :clap2:
im confident you'll love it. Come back and let us know how it goes for you!..
j

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i sure will. thanks alot for your guy's help. AM rules