Napalm?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.55%

Napalm?

I have read through several threads that talk about increasing the number of squirts and to apply to area that you most want effected, however I could not find when to use it. Pre, Post workout, morning, night - just not sure. Thanks for the help in advance.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Head View Post
    I have read through several threads that talk about increasing the number of squirts and to apply to area that you most want effected, however I could not find when to use it. Pre, Post workout, morning, night - just not sure. Thanks for the help in advance.
    Use it after showering, and again before bed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yep. Like DSade said, I would apply it once in the morning after your shower and then again about 12 hours later after re-washing the area(with a washcloth or another shower). Try to apply it a little while before you're going to be sweating or getting the area wet so it doesn't get washed off right away.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

man I cant wait for my Napalm to get here!!
  5. Avant Research Guru
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Yep. Like DSade said, I would apply it once in the morning after your shower and then again about 12 hours later after re-washing the area(with a washcloth or another shower). Try to apply it a little while before you're going to be sweating or getting the area wet so it doesn't get washed off right away.
    Bump to that solid reply.

Essentially: apply to clean, dry skin and allow to dry as much as possible before re-clothing yourself. Divide doses evenly and ensure your in a caloric deficit. Good Luck!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    Bump to that solid reply.

Essentially: apply to clean, dry skin and allow to dry as much as possible before re-clothing yourself. Divide doses evenly and ensure your in a caloric deficit. Good Luck!
    Let say im stacking the following...

IGF-2
    DRIVE
    NAPALM
    CLA

If my diet is clean and under calorie deficit....what would you expect my results be with the addition of NAPALM?

Im doing fullbody ....mon...wed...fri
  7. Avant Research Guru
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Let say im stacking the following...

IGF-2
    DRIVE
    NAPALM
    CLA

If my diet is clean and under calorie deficit....what would you expect my results be with the addition of NAPALM?

Im doing fullbody ....mon...wed...fri
    It is VERY difficult, to the point of immpossibility, to predict accurately in this regard since it depends so heavily on your energy balance.

However, given the supps and a minimum of 500kcal deficit/day, an inch off your waist in a month wont be out of the question.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It is VERY difficult, to the point of immpossibility, to predict accurately in this regard since it depends so heavily on your energy balance.

However, given the supps and a minimum of 500kcal deficit/day, an inch off your waist in a month wont be out of the question.
    thanks bro....that is all i was asking for. I just applied my first dose this morning.

I was also curious about adding some CLEN i already have. Could i pour my clen into my bottle of NAPALM and shake really good before each application?

If this is possible, what is the correct amount of clen u would suggest adding to the NAPALM?

(i asked this already to dsade, but wanted to shoot it to you also.)

thanks
    msucurt
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.57%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks bro....that is all i was asking for. I just applied my first dose this morning.

I was also curious about adding some CLEN i already have. Could i pour my clen into my bottle of NAPALM and shake really good before each application?

If this is possible, what is the correct amount of clen u would suggest adding to the NAPALM?

(i asked this already to dsade, but wanted to shoot it to you also.)

thanks
    msucurt
    Possible, but it would need to be cycled in the same fashion as oral clen. As far as amount, let me get back to you on that.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Possible, but it would need to be cycled in the same fashion as oral clen. As far as amount, let me get back to you on that.
    thanks. If it is going to be too difficult to add and mix into the pre-existing bottle of NAPALM, then im not going to worry about it.....but if it is pretty simple, ill just pour it in and shake and apply...

thanks
    msucurt
  11. Avant Research Guru
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

thanks. If it is going to be too difficult to add and mix into the pre-existing bottle of NAPALM, then im not going to worry about it.....but if it is pretty simple, ill just pour it in and shake and apply...

thanks
    msucurt
    If there is enough room to add 5000 MICROgrams (do the math based on the concentration of your clen). Shake it up like hell before applications (note it will be less viscous so be mindful).

As Rod mentioned, it is best cycled 1week on, 1week off.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.95%

If there is enough room to add 5000 MICROgrams (do the math based on the concentration of your clen). Shake it up like hell before applications (note it will be less viscous so be mindful).

As Rod mentioned, it is best cycled 1week on, 1week off.
    doesn't the liquid clen ruin the carrier if added too much? like for 200 mcg/ml means 25 ml for 5000 mcg for a 120 ml bottle of napalm. doesn't that over saturate or ruin the whole thing?
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Tkenshin View Post
    doesn't the liquid clen ruin the carrier if added too much? like for 200 mcg/ml means 25 ml for 5000 mcg for a 120 ml bottle of napalm. doesn't that over saturate or ruin the whole thing?
    Liquid clen comes in its own solvent...usually alcohol based, if I am not mistaken. Even if it is a water base, it won't throw off the carrier much, if at all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.95%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Liquid clen comes in its own solvent...usually alcohol based, if I am not mistaken. Even if it is a water base, it won't throw off the carrier much, if at all.
    cool, thanks. just in time, i was gonna add it in right now.
  15. Avant Research Guru
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

cool, thanks. just in time, i was gonna add it in right now.
    BUMP on dsades' always solid advice. Dump it in and shake it like a salt shaker once you get to application time.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If my memory serves me right, i believe my clen is labeled 100mcg/ml. What would you guys suggest adding to the napalm bottle? 20mcg? 25?

thanks again.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13%

If my memory serves me right, i believe my clen is labeled 100mcg/ml. What would you guys suggest adding to the napalm bottle? 20mcg? 25?

thanks again.
    It's been said that about 30ml(which for you would mean 3000mcg) is the most you can add without making the consistency too runny.

Check out this thread for more info: Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    It's been said that about 30ml(which for you would mean 3000mcg) is the most you can add without making the consistency too runny.

Check out this thread for more info: Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!
    thanks for the link!

I just added 25mls of my clen to my NAPALM bottle. I had actually used the NAPALM alone for a few applications, then i just now added the clen. Just wanted to make sure i had enough room for the clen to go in. I dont think it will be too runny....

thanks
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13%

No problem! Let us know how it goes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Avant needs testers for Napalm™
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:28 PM