Should I add JungleWarfare to the Mix??

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I have done the Drive/RPM stack once before and I am about to order another stack of Drive/RPM/IGF-2 to mix it up. Now my question is would it be wise to also add JungleWarfare to that mix or is that overkill?

I have a good history with supplements and respond well to mostly everything. I have about 3 years of serious lifting history, but have never tried anything like JW or IGF-2 before. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
well i'm currently taking neovar (10caps/day), RPM (5caps pre w/o) and Jungle Warfare (6 caps/day)...I've put on about 4 solid solid pounds, leaned out some, and vascularity is through the roof... this is my 3rd time running JW, and every time i feel as if its an extremely worthwhile product with real world gains... all this talk about JW being steroidal may be real because of its phenominal effects, but with that said, i've felt zero shutdown after running JW, and have had blood work done that shows my cholesterol and liver values below normal, so who knows. Effective product either way.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you stack looks good to begin with but the gains i get from JW cant compare to any other supp i have used(and i have used a lot) hmmmm thats probably because its a steroid though.

anyways, i did RPM, IGF-2, and JW before and loved it. just remember that JW IS A MILD STEROID. so what i would do is start your your IGF-2 or RPM a few weeks after you start JW so that at the end of the JW cycle you still a few weeks on one or both of IGF-2 or RPM because they are test boosters and should work for a little PCT for the JW. i would also add some sort of mild AI for after the JW.

i never used any sort of pct after JW except restore for like 2 weeks one time but thats it. i didnt know it was a steroid the few times i ran it, i didnt notice any sides or shutdown but its better to be safe then sorry. so i do recommend JW so long as you plan some sort of PCT.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Thanks for the replies. So I should start JW by iteself 2 weeks before my Drive/RPM/IGF-2 stack then an AI or PCT if I experience any shutdown?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. So I should start JW by iteself 2 weeks before my Drive/RPM/IGF-2 stack then an AI or post cycle therapy if I experience any shutdown?
You shouldn't have to worry about shutdown, I think he was saying the drive/igf-2 will act as a light PCT that way, as you will be running it for 2-3 weeks after ending JW

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You shouldn't have to worry about shutdown, I think he was saying the drive/igf-2 will act as a light post cycle therapy that way, as you will be running it for 2-3 weeks after ending JW
About JW PCT. I read you don't need PCT for JW. I have a JW/Drive/RPM/AP/Powerfull/Pslin stack set for a later date and I was going to run them at the same time. You think I should use the Drive as a light PCT rather then running it with the JW?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its hard to say. the few testosterone blood tests they have were inconclusive. most people are running it without pct

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't have to worry about shutdown, I think he was saying the drive/igf-2 will act as a light post cycle therapy that way, as you will be running it for 2-3 weeks after ending JW
yeah exactly. i have run it about 4 times and no shut or any sides. but with all this recent drama i would rather be safe then sorry and i am sure JW is in fact a steroid based on the gains.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Its defiently a steroid and its 6-DMT (6-dehydromethyltestosterone) , it defiantly needs PCT, its a strong steroid with weak anabolic potency.

There are small amounts in Alpha Drive, i dosed AD @ 5 caps and noticing signs of shutdown now that im off cycle.

Though ive done 8 weeks of Jungle Warfare followed by 4 weeks of restore and it seemed to be enough cuase i never noticed shut down, well i never thought about it and now im thinkin about it alot more.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I think that sounds like a good plan. I will run JW for a few weeks and then follow up with the drive/Igf-2 stack during/after JW. Does anyone know how long it took to start seeing the effects and maybe how long I shoud run it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
noticeable effects on JW will be felt around week 2, dont run JW for longer than 8 weeks, im running it for 6 weeks starting late january

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
yeah exactly. i have run it about 4 times and no shut or any sides. but with all this recent drama i would rather be safe then sorry and i am sure JW is in fact a steroid based on the gains.
So if you're taking JW, then you are "on steroids?"

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established