New Products from Primordial Performance!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello AM members,

I wanted to give you guys a quick sneak peak for what we have planned for the 1st of the year…

Dermacrine Sustain, now Sustain Alpha: New ingredients working in synergy to make the existing formula more effective. This new Sustain Alpha uses aromatic oils to elicit a massive surge of L/H from the pituitary to stimulate testosterone production from the testes. These oils actually dissolve and enter your brain when you smell them, triggering this boost of testosterone. Primordial Performance also took things one step further by making another addition with the ingredient Diallyl Disulfide. This unique little molecule further catalyzes the L/H pulse and testosterone increase. The combo is nothing short of remarkable, and the name for the new revised product fits accordingly – Sustain Alpha.

Phyto Testosterone: The name says it all, this plant based substance effects our body in every way like the real anabolic monster -- Testosterone. You have probably heard of all the “Phyto-Estrogens” that pollute our food and water, and have negative estrogen-like effects on our bodies, well now Phyto-Testosterone is here to sway the balance. We deliver this cutting edge product with our oral Phospholipid Delivery Matrix, which increases bioavailability and gets more Phyto-Test into your system.

Toco-8: This is a Tocotrienol complex extracted from palm fruits. It will be a powder that can be mixed into your favorite drink or shake. Recently, it has been granted a US patent for stopping hair loss and promoting hair regrowth. It also has powerful effects in lower bad cholesterol, and increasing Testosterone production by increasing testicular sensitivity to L/H and F/S/H.

Primordial Essentials Product Line: Throughout 2008 we will be introducing our new Primordial Essentials Product Line. These will be economically priced essential products that are designed to be taken long term for enhanced health and fitness. The first, Toco-8, will be launched in early 2008, additional products will be regularly added to this section.

New Pricing Structure: Through Referring members, making purchases, and gaining recognition on our Forum you will earn Primordial Rankings. With each tier you will get better discounts. On top of this, when you make referrals you will earn product credit to be used on our site.

Come check out the new products and new website upgrades in the beginning of 08!

Stay tuned…

-Pp

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried any of your products yet, but I am very fond of transdermal delivery in general, so the expanding product line is looking good.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Phyto Testosterone: The name says it all, this plant based substance effects our body in every way like the real anabolic monster -- Testosterone. You have probably heard of all the “Phyto-Estrogens” that pollute our food and water, and have negative estrogen-like effects on our bodies, well now Phyto-Testosterone is here to sway the balance. We deliver this cutting edge product with our oral Phospholipid Delivery Matrix, which increases bioavailability and gets more Phyto-Test into your system.
I must say that you have some really nice looking packaging for your products. I really dig the silver bottles.

So what's the deal with this "phyto testosterone"? Are we talking a naturally occuring androgen, or something along the lines of ecdysterone?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Toco-8? I'm in. Need testers? Pleasepleasepleaseplease? :D

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Innovative Genius... I am truly inspired and have a great deal of respect for the hard work that this man puts into each and every one of his products.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Simply awesome Eric.

Primordial's new products products are stylish and inovative as always.

Even though I have a whole stack of sustain, I figure I'll be putting another order in very soon, assuming all the ingredients are ok for AU import.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
As a current user of Dermacrine, I'm very excited to see this lineup. I'm absolutely sure you will elaborate on the products when it's time... definitly going to be checking in daily to hear about ALL of them! It almost seems like they would be an amazing stack, each complementing a different field

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely hoping the alpha is available in about 3 weeks when I need to order some for PCT. The Phyto Testosterone sounds interesting too.

Any thought as to a transdermal GH enhancer? Universal kits had one, but they are now defunct and I know a number of their customers are interested in a replacement product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Innovative! Worth keeping an eye on. Preferably both eyes!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I must say that you have some really nice looking packaging for your products. I really dig the silver bottles.

So what's the deal with this "phyto testosterone"? Are we talking a naturally occuring androgen, or something along the lines of ecdysterone?
It will be something along the lines of Testofen and methoxyisoflavone delivered in a very cool serum like formula that tastes oddly close to maple syrup. (without any flavoring added)

The action of Testofen (despite what most think) is that is acts directly on the AR receptor, and as far as we can tell is every bit as potent as testosterone for inducing muscle growth. The study done by Gencor on mice showed that it made the levitor ani and sexual organs grow just as much as the testosterone group, and considerably more than the control group. (all groups were castrated)

The Methoxyisoflavone is not directly acting on the AR, but we believe there is some receptor ligand cross talk. For instance, if high estrogen levels are present this flavone will potentate the effects, but if no estrogen is present that the flavone has no estrogenic activity… this same action can explain its anabolic effects.

-Pp

krogtaar

Awards
about sustain alpha:
does it need to be cycled like dermacrine, and can it be taken as part of a post cycle therapy like derm. sustain?

assuming it is applied like the others, it doesnt seem like there is any control on how much of the aromatic oils you breath in...is it just a fraction of the same stuff being absorbed transdermally?

edit: can this phyto test be stacked with pancakes?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
about sustain alpha:
does it need to be cycled like dermacrine, and can it be taken as part of a post cycle therapy like derm. sustain?

assuming it is applied like the others, it doesnt seem like there is any control on how much of the aromatic oils you breath in...is it just a fraction of the same stuff being absorbed transdermally?

edit: can this phyto test be stacked with pancakes?

The Sustain Alpha is the replacement for the Derma Sustain, so yes it can be used long-term and does not need to be cycled. (Although it may be a good idea if you want to 'save' it for times you need it most)

The aromatic oils are new to the formula. The dose is controlled proportionate to the pump dose you use. They evaporate fairly quickly and absorb into the skin quickly so within 10 mins after application you should no longer smell the oils.

-Pp

Naven

Awards
How would these new formulas work for those of us on TRT (test cream + hcg)?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How would these new formulas work for those of us on TRT (test cream + hcg)?
I’ve heard from other TRT men that Sustain still has a very positive impact on well-being and libido... although it’s probably not from an increase in natural T production. (since they are shut down from T therapy)

I think Toco-8 would be a great addition to HRT if hairloss or heart disease is a concern for you.

Phyto-Test could be implemented with T-therapy too. Perhaps done in 6-8 week cycles.

-Pp

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to pry, but is there any vague idea when in the year these products will be released? Just for planning purposes... thanks bud

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
i am using sustain now, all i can say it's one of the best product i used..now even have a improved version. def will buy it again and also wanna try Phyto Testosterone.

Eric:I will use sustain alpha for my TBOL post cycle therapy next month
can i add Phyto Testosterone in the post cycle therapy as well? is that a test booster or it's suppressive?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to pry, but is there any vague idea when in the year these products will be released? Just for planning purposes... thanks bud
The Sustain Alpha is ready now, and if you order Derma Sustain then you will be shipped the new Sustain Alpha. We are just waiting for the website to be updated now with all the info on the new products... which should be ready sometime next week.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am using sustain now, all i can say it's one of the best product i used..now even have a improved version. def will buy it again and also wanna try Phyto Testosterone.

Eric:I will use sustain alpha for my TBOL post cycle therapy next month
can i add Phyto Testosterone in the post cycle therapy as well? is that a test booster or it's suppressive?
The Phyto test will stack very well with Pro-hormones or a natural T booster and it will compliment either direction you choose. It won’t have much effect on total T, but it will increase your free T levels (by offsetting T from SHBG) It also appears to work directly on the androgen receptor for its muscle building effects, which should be comparable to about 400-500mg/week Testosterone, which would be about 8-12 lbs of lean mass in 4-6 weeks for most guys.

We don’t believe the Phyto-T will be suppressive but we need to test this to be sure. For now I would assume it has neither a positive or negative effect on natural T levels.

-Pp

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
The Phyto test will stack very well with Pro-hormones or a natural T booster and it will compliment either direction you choose. It won’t have much effect on total T, but it will increase your free T levels (by offsetting T from SHBG) It also appears to work directly on the androgen receptor for its muscle building effects, which should be comparable to about 400-500mg/week Testosterone, which would be about 8-12 lbs of lean mass in 4-6 weeks for most guys.

We don’t believe the Phyto-T will be suppressive but we need to test this to be sure. For now I would assume it has neither a positive or negative effect on natural T levels.

-Pp

ILL BE A TESTER ILL BE A TESTER! ME ME ME!!! lol

In all seriousness though, this lineup sounds great... I will absolutely be looking forward to placing my order when it arrives at NP. On my first Dermacrine cycle, and am very pleased with the results thus far. A true "athletes" cycle, IMO (not overly suppresive, estrogen "friendly" for overall well-being/joints, and very important to many- very little sides if at all. I have noticed not one, and I've cycled twice before so I know what to look for and "feel" for. As to the results - as a runner/crossfitter/thai boxer, I have undoubtedly noticed an increase in endurance and overall power. It's been fun and I got two more weeks to go - still excited.

The Dermacrine 8-week stack with Phyto-test and the new Alpha in for PCT sounds solid. Without a doubt a fun stack for the Spring.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Impressive lineup! I am interested in 2 of your products, especially the cholesterol one. Since real red yeast is unfindable...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say i love derma sustain. Very nice product, brought my boys back quicker then ATD, or 6-bromo ever could and i feel great. Ill definately be trying this new derma sustain alpha!

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards

-Pp
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE

so Phyto test can be stacked on cycle or used in PCT as well?
any idea the ETA on NP?
thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Innovative Genius... I am truly inspired and have a great deal of respect for the hard work that this man puts into each and every one of his products.
X10 :type::bb2::bb:

I love the creativity! Keep up the good work PP, you are inspiring!

json75

Awards

-Pp
You kinda had me sold up until the 400-500mg's of test/week....I mean I totally want to believe that this is true, but no way, at this point were talking gains stronger than SD at 30mgs/day.

Have you done any testing on yourself or trained athletes that support this claim, "8-12 lbs"?

Thank you and nice job!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I love it when supplement companies do different things rather than just trying to reinvent the wheel. Great line up guys.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE

so Phyto test can be stacked on cycle or used in post cycle therapy as well?
any idea the ETA on NP?
thanks
Yes, but we aren’t really marketing it as a "PCT" supplement since we haven’t confirmed that it actually will help your natural T levels come back... although it would likely help preserve the gains by other mechanisms.

Json,

I was trying to quantify the gains with something most guys could compare to. The mice studies showed Testofen to be just as potent as Testosterone for its anabolic and androgenic effects (relative to 500mg/week in a human). The human study also produced very impressive results in reducing BF and increasing lean mass. (see attached) Plus, high doses of methoxyisoflavone have produced solid 5-10 lb gains for many individuals who have tried it so I see no reason why the combo couldn’t surpass this.

-Pp

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would it take to get an bottle of phyto-testosterone this week ? :)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
exciting stuff, I'll be starting my bottle of sustain next week and look forward to trying these out afterwards.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
thanks Eric

Yes, but we aren’t really marketing it as a "post cycle therapy" supplement since we haven’t confirmed that it actually will help your natural T levels come back... although it would likely help preserve the gains by other mechanisms.

-Pp
thanks, Eric.
any idea about the ETA?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks, Eric.
any idea about the ETA?
It should be ready by the 4th and we will be the exclusive provider for the time being.

Sustain Alpha is ready now, and is shipping for all Derma Sustain orders. We are just waiting on the website to get upgraded.

-Pp

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely hoping the alpha is available in about 3 weeks when I need to order some for post cycle therapy. The Phyto Testosterone sounds interesting too.

Any thought as to a transdermal GH enhancer? Universal kits had one, but they are now defunct and I know a number of their customers are interested in a replacement product.
I for one would be very interested in this type of product.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
It should be ready by the 4th and we will be the exclusive provider for the time being.

Sustain Alpha is ready now, and is shipping for all Derma Sustain orders. We are just waiting on the website to get upgraded.

-Pp
Do be sure to let us know the minute Phyto-Test can ship from your site! Price willing, I'm definitly interested in a Sustain Alpha + Phyto-Test stack.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do be sure to let us know the minute Phyto-Test can ship from your site! Price willing, I'm definitly interested in a Sustain Alpha + Phyto-Test stack.
The Phyto-Test will be the most expensive product weve ever produced, but we are keeping the mark-up minimal to keep it affordable.

The Toco-8 will only be $29 for a two months supply, and the Sustain alpha is staying the same price as the original Sustain.

-Pp

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trans GH?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, transdermal gh! In fact, just knock off UK's product (with their permission, of course!). :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
The Toco-8 will only be $29 for a two months supply, and the Sustain alpha is staying the same price as the original Sustain.

-Pp
I'll definitely be giving this a try. How exactly does it work (ingredients would be nice :))? Since it was approved by the FDA, I'm guessing you have literature to back your claims? Is the mechanism similar to any of the current antiandrogens on the market? Thanks!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely be giving this a try. How exactly does it work (ingredients would be nice :))? Since it was approved by the FDA, I'm guessing you have literature to back your claims? Is the mechanism similar to any of the current antiandrogens on the market? Thanks!

All the proof is right here in the US patent -

http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF_AAAAEBAJ&dq=7211274

Its a simple complex of tocotrienols & tocopherols. I would guess the mechanism is quite different than 5alpha-reductase inhibition... probably something to do with the complex's antioxidant abilities.

-Pp

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
any military discounts available :D

toco-8 looks great

faustus

Awards
Is it a good idea to stack Phyto-Test with Resveratrol?

Faustus

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Json,

I was trying to quantify the gains with something most guys could compare to. The mice studies showed Testofen to be just as potent as Testosterone for its anabolic and androgenic effects (relative to 500mg/week in a human). The human study also produced very impressive results in reducing BF and increasing lean mass. (see attached) Plus, high doses of methoxyisoflavone have produced solid 5-10 lb gains for many individuals who have tried it so I see no reason why the combo couldn’t surpass this.

-Pp
What are the ingredients of your phytotest?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does that mean limited or no testers/loggers for it?
The demand will probably exceed the supply, so for now we are going to limit the number of testers.

Outside Backer,

Keep an eye out for a special deal in the beginning of the year. ;-)

Faustus,

Yes, Phyto-Test should stack fine with resveratrol or Sustain alpha.

-Pp

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
All the proof is right here in the US patent -

http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF_AAAAEBAJ&dq=7211274

Its a simple complex of tocotrienols & tocopherols. I would guess the mechanism is quite different than 5alpha-reductase inhibition... probably something to do with the complex's antioxidant abilities.

-Pp
Excellent. I'll read up on that. :) I'll definitely be giving it a try.

Let me get this straight; this is a powder to be mixed in a drink? Not topical?

The more I look at your products, the more intrigued I become. :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm very excited that an already solid line-up has just become stronger. You mention that Phyto-Test will be the most expensive produuct to date for Primordial Performance, what would a ballpark figure be? How long will a single bottle last?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent. I'll read up on that. :) I'll definitely be giving it a try.

Let me get this straight; this is a powder to be mixed in a drink? Not topical?

The more I look at your products, the more intrigued I become. :)
Yes, thats right, its a powder that will easily disperse in whatever liquid you want. (almost tasteless)

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm very excited that an already solid line-up has just become stronger. You mention that Phyto-Test will be the most expensive produuct to date for Primordial Performance, what would a ballpark figure be? How long will a single bottle last?
A bottle of Phyto-Test will last 4 weeks at the full dose.

The price will be $59. We have a minimal supply and its a minimal markup for us so we are limiting the number of discounts, tester bottles, ect.

-Pp