ok is this actually good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan20007

Awards
ok, my buddy and i were going to GNC to grab some protein. we walked into the store and looked around and then the worker came out of the back, and asked'' can i help you" and i asnswerd yes, i said do you have PCT, just out of curiosity?. because its a fairly small GNC was the reason i asked that. he said no. and he asked me what cycle an i planning on taking. i said a super mastervol cycle with arom-x, and for the PCT i had perfect cylce by anabolic extreme, and i have a advanced pct by anabolic extreme. so i asked him if he could give me some advice for a low dose, he said ake 1 to 2 caps a day, and on your second week run the perfect cycle and the second last day of the cycle run the PCT and the arom-x.

my question would that be good to do??

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
In short, no!

As far as Perfect Cycle goes, you should take it throught all of the cycle and pct to try and ward off some of the liver junk caused by the Super Mastervol.

As for your post cycle therapy. What you have is not sufficient. You need a SERM (due to the nature of the compound in Super Mastervol), either Nolva/Clomid or Toremifene. Post cycle therapy should start the day after you finish your last dose.

It's a good thing that you asked here, I would probably never trust cycle advice from a GNC employee unless I saw myself working there... lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahahahaha frickin GNC employee's are just Walmart employees that got fired for sleeping in the bathrooms...(no offense if anyone actually works there) :)

illfoo

Awards
And why are you buying crap at GNC? Nutraplanet all the way baby.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
GNC employees ... gotta love em, they try so hard to sound like they actually know what they are talking about.
btw, check out the PCT section, and read some of the responses from experienced people on this board.
also if your asking the local GNC guy about your PCT, you deff need to do ALOT more research before you mess with the compound thats in super mastervol

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend bought me some instone pudding from gnc and the guy told her to be careful because it has steroids in it.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude GNC cracks me up. One time I wanted to show my dad how stupid people are there so I went in with him and asked them for something 'hardcore' and they showed me Sarm X and was saying it works as good or better than steroids. I started cracking up and left.

logan20007

Awards
In short, no!

As far as Perfect Cycle goes, you should take it throught all of the cycle and post cycle therapy to try and ward off some of the liver junk caused by the Super Mastervol.

As for your post cycle therapy. What you have is not sufficient. You need a SERM (due to the nature of the compound in Super Mastervol), either Nolva/Clomid or Toremifene. Post cycle therapy should start the day after you finish your last dose.

It's a good thing that you asked here, I would probably never trust cycle advice from a GNC employee unless I saw myself working there... lol

ok so when should i start taking the perfect cycle, for ex. couple days before the actual cycle? every time i searched it, it was every one was just talking about which one is better.

logan20007

Awards
thanks

thnks that really cleared it up for me. fu** the guy at GNC i called him yelling at him.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

logan20007

Awards
is prescrpition the really only to get a good SERM

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
is prescription the only way to get a good SERM??? is that what your asking?

if so, the answser is an optimistic "NO!"

logan20007

Awards
everyone says you need a prescription. what a good SERM that i can get from nutraplanet or bb.com

logan20007

Awards
Mod Edit: Read The Rules. First, Last Warning.

That was a BIG no no

Status
Not open for further replies.