Explosive Creatines!!

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
Ok so from the research i've done, and from what i've heard..
Creatine powder kicks in quicker then the pill etc..
I don't like the taste of what I got, but I don't want to get a pill if it sucks..
Well Ive heard some great stuff about "NeoVar" (which is a pill)
So im wondering if anyone knows any creatine that can really do the job..
Does anyone have any recomendations on a creatine that works great, but doesn't taste like A$$hole..?

Thanks
xxHODGINSxx

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I don't like the taste of what I got, but I don't want to get a pill if it sucks..

Does anyone have any recomendations on a creatine that works great, but doesn't taste like A$$hole..?

Thanks
xxHODGINSxx
you need to do your search buddy...

I dont see the difference between pill and powder.

Pill takes longer for the stomach to break down. It's techinically "slower" but it's not like caffeine. Once creatine levels are at peak, it stays that way. I would say about after a week of creatine, the creatine that you take afterwards is for maintaining creatine levels. It doesnt matter how fast it kicks in afterwards.

Pill is usually for creatines that taste like ass. CEE is pretty rancid. Avoid taking that in powder form. You will NOT want to take creatine with that. Something like mono is fairly tasteless while things like di creatine malate has a citrus taste to it. It's really preference in my opinion.

P.S Neovar is a good supplement. Just because it is in pill form does not mean it is not as effective. If anything the addition of banaba extract helps to utilize carbs more efficiently as well as enhance the creatine within the neovar as well.

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
haha I do my searches on google.. haha
Anyway, thanks for helping me out. I think i'll stick to the NeoVar, cuz im tired of making drinks.. lol

illfoo

Awards
Good post CD, agree with everything. Especially about CEE tasting like garbage. I swear it tastes like battery acid.

If you are looking for a cheap, quality creatine, just check out any of the bulk creatines at nutraplanet. You can get a kilo of bulk monohydrate for like 12 bucks and it will last you for months on end. It is tasteless too.

I have heard great things about Neovar, but it's hard for me to justify that much money on a creatine, especially when I can get my tried and true CM for dirt cheap. And this is coming from someone who HAS to have his RPM to even think about working out.

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
quick newbie question... could i mix creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, aakg, citrulline malate, into one drink? like get a bottle, put sufficient amount of water and put all the correct amounts of powder in it, shake, and down it?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
quick newbie question... could i mix creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, aakg, citrulline malate, into one drink? like get a bottle, put sufficient amount of water and put all the correct amounts of powder in it, shake, and down it?
a lot of people do a mix of BA,CM and Cre M into water and down it. They usually do this mix for pre and post workout.

You might want to shoot it down in some sort of protien. that kind of mix might be an aquired taste.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, no problem with that. most of the NO enhancer drinks have that plus some more. at least if you make it yourself, you can ensure decent doses of all components.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard great things about Neovar, but it's hard for me to justify that much money on a creatine, especially when I can get my tried and true CM for dirt cheap. And this is coming from someone who HAS to have his RPM to even think about working out.
well, there have been times you could pick up neovar for fairly cheap on sales I think below $25 at times. next time it goes on, give it a shot for a month. Depending on what you weigh, a bottle can last longer than a month as well

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
Yeah thats what im going to do, stick with NeoVar..
Money isn't really an issue.. I have a Job. I make enough to support something that I might buy every 1-3 months..

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
As CD said pills take longer to digest.. same effectiveness tho. Also one type of creatine may work great for you while another may not, you have to see what works for you. At nutra in bulk they have a bunch of diff individual types, so you can try them out one at a time and see which works best.

Iceman888

Awards

Thanks
xxHODGINSxx
Creapure mixed with grapejuice is your cheapest/best bet. It will not taste bad at all, its micronized.

If you have a bit more money, search for a certain place where you can get sizeon for 30$, IMHO its the best creatine+extras supplement out there.

Another great option is green mag, from controlled labs.

Dont ever buy creatine pills, they are underdosed and overpriced. Who caps creatine mono anyways...?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you need to do your search buddy...

I dont see the difference between pill and powder.

Pill takes longer for the stomach to break down. It's techinically "slower" but it's not like caffeine. Once creatine levels are at peak, it stays that way. I would say about after a week of creatine, the creatine that you take afterwards is for maintaining creatine levels. It doesnt matter how fast it kicks in afterwards.

Pill is usually for creatines that taste like ass. CEE is pretty rancid. Avoid taking that in powder form. You will NOT want to take creatine with that. Something like mono is fairly tasteless while things like di creatine malate has a citrus taste to it. It's really preference in my opinion.

P.S Neovar is a good supplement. Just because it is in pill form does not mean it is not as effective. If anything the addition of banaba extract helps to utilize carbs more efficiently as well as enhance the creatine within the neovar as well.
I normally take my creatine by throwing a scoop in my mouth and gargling it down with water. I bought bulk CEE and its like trying to swallow a mouth full of a SALT!!! So I went back to tasteless Mono. The CEE is sitting in my kitchen collecting dust. Maybe I'll add CEE when I make scrambled eggs

illfoo

Awards
^Ditto. I got like 100 grams of CEE sitting in my stash because that stuff is absolutely horrible. I can usually get anything down with either chocolate protein powder or crystal lite.

Not with CEE. That **** is horrible.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hey is that you in the avi...?Kind of creepy...anywho....

Argingine Ethyl Ester also taste like a$$. i got over it quick though.
One of my favorite powder creatines ive ever used was Strom by Universal Nutrition. I like UN alot not the Animal series though, have never used any of that stuff.
Creatine Gluconate is also awesome, bulk at NP. Great stuff. Im not sure that theres a bunch of science behind it right now but i used it and it rocks.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey is that you in the avi...?Kind of creepy...anywho....

Argingine Ethyl Ester also taste like a$$. i got over it quick though.
One of my favorite powder creatines ive ever used was Strom by Universal Nutrition. I like UN alot not the Animal series though, have never used any of that stuff.
Creatine Gluconate is also awesome, bulk at NP. Great stuff. Im not sure that theres a bunch of science behind it right now but i used it and it rocks.
The chick in it is pretty hot.