Drive/RPM/Incarnate/IGF-2

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well i need some help on my stack, i will be doing a log in a week or so, so stay tuned.

This is what im thinking

Drive for 8 weeks
week one/drive/Incarnate
2/ drive/rpm/Incarnate
3/ drive/rpm/Incarnate
4/ drive/rpm/Incarnate
5/ drive/rpm/Incarnate
6/ drive/IGF-2/Incarnate
7/ drive/IGF-2/Incarnate
8/ drive/IGF-2/Incarnate

then i will finish up the IGF-2 with Incarnate
my girl will be making all of my meals as she is my cook lol
so i can never miss my meals of mess up my protine/cal/carb/fat count

any tips or suggestions are welcome

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
If you have the money!

If you can afford it, get another bottle of IGF-2. Running only one bottle of IGF-2 does not give it enough time to ellicit its full effects. It takes a good 7-10 days for most users to notice its effects kick in. For me, this time around while using it I felt an immediate libido effect along with Drive in two days and started noticing it really kick in around day 5, but that could be because of the bioperine. Anyway, just giving you a heads up piece of advice. Beyond that, everything else looks good...good luck when you start this log...I'll be watching and plan on subbing.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with SamBoz19 on his IGF-2 comments. If you can, get another bottle so you can feel the synergy from the beginning. That way, you would get more from your stack. From the beginning :D.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
well i need some help on my stack, i will be doing a log in a week or so, so stay tuned.

This is what im thinking

Drive for 8 weeks
week one/drive/Incarnate
2/ drive/rpm/Incarnate
3/ drive/rpm/Incarnate
4/ drive/rpm/Incarnate
5/ drive/rpm/Incarnate
6/ drive/IGF-2/Incarnate
7/ drive/IGF-2/Incarnate
8/ drive/IGF-2/Incarnate

then i will finish up the IGF-2 with Incarnate
my girl will be making all of my meals as she is my cook lol
so i can never miss my meals of mess up my protine/cal/carb/fat count

any tips or suggestions are welcome
looks solid, adding IGF-2 throughout would be a lil better as the boys mentioned. I ran RPM/Drive/Incarnate stack a while ago and loved it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
WIll you be dosing RPM daily on the weeks you're using it. or only on workout days?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would hope everyday so he can get the cumulative effects from RPM.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yes i am taking drive for 8 weeks and rpm for 4 weeks and (evry day) IGF-2 for 5 or 6 have not made up my mind yet.

I work out everyday
monday/wesday/friday are my core days like bench, sqwat,clean

then tuseday and thrusday i do auxiliarys like arms back abs
The weekends are my rest days

My goals are to build power and strenght, i could care less how my body looks ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i am taking drive for 8 weeks and rpm for 4 weeks and (evry day) IGF-2 for 5 or 6 have not made up my mind yet.

I work out everyday
monday/wesday/friday are my core days like bench, sqwat,clean

then tuseday and thrusday i do auxiliarys like arms back abs
The weekends are my rest days

My goals are to build power and strenght, i could care less how my body looks ;)
You'll be pleased with your stack :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and your body will be pleased as well, not just strength!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
there's no compromise - ifg-2 just makes sense with drive/rpm. it will be the closest feeling to being "on cycle" during the wo.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with you, you feel like a million bucks on that stack, maybe even a billion! lol

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with you, you feel like a million bucks on that stack, maybe even a billion! lol

and throwing some xfactor in there as well - i noticed unbelievable strength gains with that that were very progressive and seemed like each workout i was stronger.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Definitely!

there's no compromise - ifg-2 just makes sense with drive/rpm. it will be the closest feeling to being "on cycle" during the wo.
I really have to second that notion...IGF-2/DRIVE/RPM is addicting...:D.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
If you get another bottle of IGF-2,make sure to get it from NP.They have a deal right now,buy IGF-2 and get a free bottle of Neovar!!

I am taking advantage of the deal and picking up 2 IGF-2 bottles to stack with RPM/DRIVE(future stack) + free Neovar :D.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you get another bottle of IGF-2,make sure to get it from NP.They have a deal right now,buy IGF-2 and get a free bottle of Neovar!!

I am taking advantage of the deal and picking up 2 IGF-2 bottles to stack with RPM/DRIVE(future stack) + free Neovar :D.
good looking out!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey alwaysgaining how is this stack working out for you? I'm thinking about running the same stack in April, but wanted to get your feedback on its performance first. It sound good though.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey Myth.... what does that mean? Sorry i'm clueless on that phrase. Can anyone explain? Thanks

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
yes - each time someone enters something new to a post it gets placed up on the initial list. bump ensures that this thread is still active and can raise attention to new readers. it also subscribes you to the thread if you haven't made any replies to the thread previously so that it shows up on your control panel when anyone posts something to the thread.

moose

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
TheMyth.....hahaha christian bale is so tight

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey Myth... help me out? Can I add Neovar to this mix? I wanted to also run all of them at the recommended dosage for all 8 wks(drive,rpm,neovar,igf-2 and incarnate). What do ya think? I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Incarcarate? That sounds harsh on the liver......

That stack would work very, very, very, very, very, very well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, was he asking myth for help because he's getting incarcerated?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahahah

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Myth... help me out? Can I add Neovar to this mix? I wanted to also run all of them at the recommended dosage for all 8 wks(drive,rpm,neovar,igf-2 and incarcarate). What do ya think? I would appreciate any help you can give me.

That would be an impressive stack, looking at gaining quite a few pounds while shedding off a good amount of fat too! Your strength will also be through the roof on it man! If you can afford all that, definetly do it, you won't regret it!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
That would be an impressive stack, looking at gaining quite a few pounds while shedding off a good amount of fat too! Your strength will also be through the roof on it man! If you can afford all that, definetly do it, you won't regret it!

we might as well throw some x-factor in there and go for broke!!!!!!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Ha....... My dislexia is gettin to me! Thanks for the help my good friend. I'm glad your saying that cause its on its way.

cantstop19

Awards
i was going to start a drive and rpm stack as well it says take drive 6-8 hours later what if i work out at 7 30 at night when should i take drive

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was going to start a drive and rpm stack as well it says take drive 6-8 hours later what if i work out at 7 30 at night when should i take drive
should be 2 doses, one preworkout one either 6-8 hours later or earlier

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
If X-Factor would be beneficial to this stack than I might as well add it.... right? Its just money....one of the advantages of moving back home I guess. Has it worked well for you Moose?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
If X-Factor would be beneficial to this stack than I might as well add it.... right? Its just money....one of the advantages of moving back home I guess. Has it worked well for you Moose?
OMG YES!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Well... giddy up. I'll add that to the tab. Thanks buddy!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are synergistic together (drive/rpm/x-factor). The cAMP levels have something to do with it. I can't recall the details, but could find it if its important

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let us know whats up partyman! updates when you start!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I will keep you posted. Thanks Myth. I won't be starting this stack till mid April, as it stands now, but I can't wait.... it will be my best combo yet.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ok ok sorry i have been away and looking at othe supps
but i decided to take out the drive and replace it with mass FX MS
and i will start it in two weeks or so

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what made you decide to take it out? I have heard good things about Mass FX though!