Is Palto Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded worth the hype?

hcso37

Awards
I have just recently joined this forum about a week ago and have been seeing alot of users saying they are getting good results from Leviathan Reloaded I looked at the ingrediants a couple of weeks ago and it just figured it was just another tribbulus supp. Is this supplement woth considering and what are this particular supplement's target effect?

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Blend: 1000 Mgs
Caffeine
Tribulus Ext 80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin
3,3'-Diindolylmethane
Coleus Forskohili 20% Forskolin
Acacia Rigidula
Hordenine
PEA (Phenylethylamine)
Velvet Bean Extract 20% l-dopa
Phyllanthus Niruri 10%
Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1

Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine, 9mgs

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have just recently joined this forum about a week ago and have been seeing alot of users saying they are getting good results from Leviathan Reloaded I looked at the ingrediants a couple of weeks ago and it just figured it was just another tribbulus supp. Is this supplement woth considering and what are this particular supplement's target effect?

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Blend: 1000 Mgs
Caffeine
Tribulus Ext 80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin
3,3'-Diindolylmethane
Coleus Forskohili 20% Forskolin
Acacia Rigidula
Hordenine
PEA (Phenylethylamine)
Velvet Bean Extract 20% l-dopa
Phyllanthus Niruri 10%
Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1

Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine, 9mgs

the trib in leviathan is for mass preserving effects. Dispite what people say about trib being useless for gains, I think a combination of things like forskolin and trib is the primary thing that makes leviathan #1 in the fat burning department.

Forskolin has been studied and has been shown to help with lean body mass and overall strength with long term use.

Many leviathan users report this.

I myself have tried the old leviathan version. I tried to use it to help myself on a lean bulk. Needless to say I had to cut it out because it was just too effective. This fat burner is just not good with a bulk!

Ill be burning more calories than I can eat. :lol:

Also, I would change your title before you get flamed. Something like is LR hype or not is better. The way you put it seems like your accusing of LR to be hype.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Ooo... "Leviathan Reloaded worth the hype?" Them are fightin' words 'round here! :D

I'm tellin' Dsade!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ooo... "Leviathan Reloaded worth the hype?" Them are fightin' words 'round here! :D

I'm tellin' Dsade!!!
rofl. seriously. I came in here expecting to flame him until I saw that his question was valid. Watch the way you word things. It's how trouble occurs my friend. :rasp:

Also for the dude thinking that PAL is hype, if PAL/LR was hype I wouldnt spend money on it.

As a college student, the only company that I buy my stuff from is PAL. Ive gotten 3 bottles of leviathan, 1 bottle of paravol, 1 bottle of incarnate. That says a lot expecially when im low on cash to begin with. Try it and you'll be a customer for life... seriously no joke...

Keep up the Great Work PAL.

(Did I mention PAL won supplement company of the year award on this forum? Says a lot to me!)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, if there was one company I had to swear my allegiance too for the rest of my life, it would definitely be PAL. I just received my Lev-R and DCP and I'm dieing to start using them. PAL is pretty much a religion on AM.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, if there was one company I had to swear my allegiance too for the rest of my life, it would definitely be PAL. I just received my Lev-R and DCP and I'm dieing to start using them. PAL is pretty much a religion on AM.
PAL,AN and a few other companies make my O.K list.

I was VERY skeptical of supplements and supplement companies. PAL and AN are at the top of my good list :)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
My List:

1. PAL
2. AX (Retain took my supp. virginity)
3. PAL again :D

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Man... I was sorta expecting an all out uproar over this. When I saw the title I was like, "Oh sh!t, someones gonna get their head ripped off!" I'm almost shocked at the lack of outrage. High-five Cellardude, my fellow PAL soldier. Dsade, remember who the loyal ones are :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Man... I was sorta expecting an all out uproar over this. When I saw the title I was like, "Oh sh!t, someones gonna get their head ripped off!" I'm almost shocked at the lack of outrage. High-five Cellardude, my fellow PAL soldier. Dsade, remember who the loyal ones are :)
haha. you mean Dave right?

Dsade is RPN!!
:lol:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... LOL, I'm so ruffled I'm getting my Representatives mixed up! :frustrate

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... LOL, I'm so ruffled I'm getting my Representatives mixed up! :frustrate
someones been smoking too much of the good stuff. :rasp:

PAL always looks out for their loyal customers. :)

I was given the opportunity a few months ago by PAL to beta test leviathan reloaded actually. I had to decline because I had something else coming up. Still it made my week though that I was considered out of all those applicants of course :)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
someones been smoking too much of the good stuff. :rasp:

PAL always looks out for their loyal customers. :)

I was given the opportunity a few months ago by PAL to beta test leviathan reloaded actually. I had to decline because I had something else coming up. Still it made my week though that I was considered out of all those applicants of course :)
Oh man, what that would do to my self esteem. I envy you. And Lev-R! Thats awesome! And really too bad you couldn't do it. But hey, just being chosen by PAL is heroic in itself!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I was honored to become a rep for PAL. I really like what they stand for, and how innovation is the main focus. Not just putting out another "pump product" or "creatine hype". We are in the works for a new addition to the supplement line up, stay tuned........

....and yes it's worth the hype, If Trip says so you know it's the real deal!!

flash6610

Awards
I just started LR a week ago and I love it!!! I think I have tried just about every fat burner out there. This one blows all of the other one's out of the water. I seem to get a steady state of energy without the crash, unlike most other fat burners I have tried.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
About time!

the trib in leviathan is for mass preserving effects. Dispite what people say about trib being useless for gains, I think a combination of things like forskolin and trib is the primary thing that makes leviathan #1 in the fat burning department.

Forskolin has been studied and has been shown to help with lean body mass and overall strength with long term use.

Many leviathan users report this.

I myself have tried the old leviathan version. I tried to use it to help myself on a lean bulk. Needless to say I had to cut it out because it was just too effective. This fat burner is just not good with a bulk!

Ill be burning more calories than I can eat. :lol:

Also, I would change your title before you get flamed. Something like is LR hype or not is better. The way you put it seems like your accusing of LR to be hype.
Hey I see someone finally gets the idea....trib+forskolin=very good combination. Forskolin by itself is effective enough as it is. What it does for tribulus though is that since forskolin works as a second messenger (think...amplifier) it helps the boost in luteinizing hormone from tribulus to translate into increased testosterone production flowing through your blood more or less, now only if Leviathan Reloaded had divanil in it...that would be the ultimate mass preserving formula. Nonetheless, Leviathan (original) is still my personal favorite fat burner to use during a cut. I haven't used the reloaded version yet, but I plan on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its only hype if it does'nt do what it is advertised to do. although i was a little disappointed in the stim effect, its advertised as a fat burner and that it does very well.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hype?..hah...try it for yourself and see bro, i think you will be impressed.

btw thanks for the kind words boys, ive been a PAL rep here on AM since we became a board sponsor and still love seeing the support we get here. It really does mean alot!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are way to many positive logs for the product for it to be just hype.

I got mine coming in the mail from Nutra and i cannot wait.

I love the fact as it is not a super stim i would rather just have that well being feeling that Tripdog and others speak of.

With the well being feeling from the Somnidren-GH and now i will be throwing Levi Reloaded on that with some Drive and DCP and some Cordygen5 for cardio i gonna have me 1 happy recomp coming up:head:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
There are way to many positive logs for the product for it to be just hype.

I got mine coming in the mail from Nutra and i cannot wait.

I love the fact as it is not a super stim i would rather just have that well being feeling that Tripdog and others speak of.

With the well being feeling from the Somnidren-GH and now i will be throwing Levi Reloaded on that with some Drive and DCP and some Cordygen5 for cardio i gonna have me 1 happy recomp coming up:head:
very solid stack there bro, loggin it?

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
the hype isn't even the beginning of it. I've never felt so good on a fat loss supp. My weight is barely budging but my bf is plummeting and strength is still getting better week to week .

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the hype isn't even the beginning of it. I've never felt so good on a fat loss supp. My weight is barely budging but my bf is plummeting and strength is still getting better week to week .
thats what im talkin bout right there!:dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Leviathan Reloaded is not hype. It works. Implying anything different amounts to ignoring all the independent positive user feedback we have seen.
2) Referring to Leviathan Reloaded as a tribulus product or another tribulus product is completely unjustified.
3) Equating the effectiveness of Leviathan Reloaded to the Forskolin+Tribulus in the blend does the product some injustice. The product is much more than that. It is pure overall synergy. Personally, I do not even see the forskolin-tribulus pathway as the source of the Leviathan Reloaded's potency. Forskolin is an important plank. Tribulus not necessarily. My minority opinion :D Tribulus, like Fenugreek, does not work for everyone, but Leviathan Reloaded appears to. So, it would be hard to see tribulus as one core plank of the blend. Unlike Forskolin.
4) Leviathan Reloaded is a truly innovative blend. More grease to your elbows, guys!
5) My comments 1) to 4) above have nothing to do with hype :thumbsup:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
1) Leviathan Reloaded is not hype. It works. Implying anything different amounts to ignoring all the independent positive user feedback we have seen.
2) Referring to Leviathan Reloaded as a tribulus product or another tribulus product is completely unjustified.
3) Equating the effectiveness of Leviathan Reloaded to the Forskolin+Tribulus in the blend does the product some injustice. The product is much more than that. It is pure overall synergy. Personally, I do not even see the forskolin-tribulus pathway as the source of the Leviathan Reloaded's potency. Forskolin is an important plank. Tribulus not necessarily. My minority opinion :D Tribulus, like Fenugreek, does not work for everyone, but Leviathan Reloaded appears to. So, it would be hard to see tribulus as one core plank of the blend. Unlike Forskolin.
4) Leviathan Reloaded is a truly innovative blend. More grease to your elbows, guys!
5) My comments 1) to 4) above have nothing to do with hype :thumbsup:
:goodpost:
That is Grade A, 100% OWNAGE!!!

hcso37

Awards
Why is everybody getting so pissed off for someone asking a question? Its a simple question placed as a question so I dont know how anyone can take that out of context it is a question because Im thinking about trying the supplement because it is so popular. So thank you

co nichie wa *****es!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Why is everybody getting so pissed off for someone asking a question? Its a simple question placed as a question so I dont know how anyone can take that out of context it is a question because Im thinking about trying the supplement because it is so popular. So thank you

co nichie wa *****es!
relax nobody is pissed, just expressing how they feel about the product. thanks for your interest man.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
100% ownage..... what is this Counter Strike.. It seems to me S.M. was just giving his opinion and personal insight to help educate someone on a great product. I dont think he was out to own nubs. Ive seen fanboyism and/or brotality make products seem better than what they are. P.A.L. Is a great company and if you give L.R. a go you shouldnt be disappointed assuming that your expectations are realistic. Btw welcome to the forums

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
100% ownage..... what is this Counter Strike.. It seems to me S.M. was just giving his opinion and personal insight to help educate someone on a great product. I dont think he was out to own nubs. Ive seen fanboyism and/or brotality make products seem better than what they are. P.A.L. Is a great company and if you give L.R. a go you shouldnt be disappointed assuming that your expectations are realistic. Btw welcome to the forums
Thank you, Sir!