What are results expected from 6 oxo?
- 12-27-2007, 11:31 PM
- 12-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Well, the body creates higher amounts of natural testosterone due to the negative feedback from the estrogen levels via 6-OXO.
There are a few questions though in regards to this:
1. Does the levels create an anabolic effect ?
2. How much of an anabolic effect does it create (assuming it does) ?
I could probably ask Patrick about this, but these are some things to keep in mind. The typical person would assume 'increase testosterone=better' however there is more to the story than just this. In the 6-OXO studies, I dont know if gained was even measured, I could be wrong. The only thing that was tested was the testosterone levels of the individuals.
If you want to put on muscle, you are better off using a synthetic analog instead of trying to increase your natural test enough to 'pack on muscle.'
12-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Here is your answer:
It doesn't appear to make any improvement on lean body mass.
They think it may be that the molecule competes for the androgen receptor.
12-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By boxmeman in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-08-2008, 03:14 AM
- By atlbrvfan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-29-2006, 10:08 AM
- By freakboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2005, 07:44 PM
- By sallu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 39Last Post: 03-10-2005, 10:14 AM
- By slydeflex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2004, 02:42 PM