sida cordifolia?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Is it worth while or no? I no nothing beats the real stuff but I have some with caffiene.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. Is it worth while or no? I no nothing beats the real stuff but I have some with caffiene.
It works, but like you said, nothing like the old stuff. If you already have some then go for it. You'll get some good energy out of it at the least.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks my friend, energy is one thing i need

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem.:)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought some 20:1 extract for the lulz and took a 500mg capsule with some caffeine (there should be about 0,3% ephedrine/g, so the cap should contain 30mg of ephedrine (I am not sure that this is actually true :D)

Anyways, took one cap and damn it is strong and has definitely an ephedrine buzz to it. Since I paid 7,5$ for 120 caps, not exactly expensive.

Anybody played around with Sida Cordifolia?

And I am not from the US and can buy ephedrine at the pharmacy.

I know how to find decent Eca stacks etc. but I also play around with Ma Huang tea from China (lifesaver for a cold) and now with Bala (Sida cordifolia) from India.

So any experiences?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can still find ephedrine if your looking, just have to look for it.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if us company, and selling "real" ephedra alkaloids - they are violating law. have to be specific with word ephedra, since scam companies are selling "ephedra extracts" from leaves of species (mormon tea etc..) that have no alkaloids.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know how to find ephedrine hcl. I was just wondering whether people played around with Sida Cordifolia and what they thought of it.