Jungle Warfare/Massfx/Retain Stack

hoggyhog

Awards
I plan on stacking JW/MassFX/Retain and was previously taking Activate (original formula) and PowerfullHow long should I be off of the Activate beforfe I start my new stack?

Not to beat a dead horse about the JW controversy but what would be a recommended OTC mild PCT to take? Restore? Or should I be ok just running the Retain with it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
from what i understand, JW and Massfx are pretty similar, u'll probably be better off using one or the other, and for a basic pct, AI's Post cycle support should be good enough

give ur body a 3-4 week break after ur dont with Activate

illfoo

Awards
Another choice for pct would be AI's Post Cycle Support. I'm running it as a standalone right now and enjoying it.

IMO, I don't think you need a pct for the JW, but if you are concerned then go ahead. It's always better to be safe than sorry. And any pct you run will only enhance your gains, even if you don't need it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I would take a month off before starting the new stack, just so you can gauge its effects better. That sounds like a nice stack btw :D

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
from what i understand, JW and Massfx are pretty similar, u'll probably be better off using one or the other, and for a basic post cycle therapy, AI's Post cycle support should be good enough

give ur body a 3-4 week break after ur dont with Activate
both have the standardized nettle root for increasing free test, but thats their only similarity. I think this should make for a good stack as long as the OP realizes that JW is a mild steroid not a natty test booster or natty "hypertrophic".