Help me pick an AI..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got blood test results back, and beyond being a candidate for TRT (which I knew) I also learned that my estradiol is outside of normal range as well (high though). Makes sense, as i was sooooo overweight for sooooo long and not active, etc. So I need to kill the estrogen for a while, as that should both raise test, and also make it easier to get rid of some of the fat I have left.

Basically major direct choices are

6-oxo - oral or transdermal
ATD
Formestane - oral or transdermal
Chrysin

Possibly some of the less direct choices like arimidex, etc.

Basically I want to kick the estrogen to the curb heavy + fast, as I think it is likely holding me back as far as my weight / fat loss goes.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If you're still on RPM and Resveratrol, I'd go with bulk androstenetrione caps from the planet. That's a personal opinion only however.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I found ATD pretty hard on the sex drive. If cash isn't an issue, I like 6oxo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine sustain could work, as its got chrysin in it. i'll be using that in PCT for my cycle, but I want something before that for now to really bang estrogen down, plus i need to figure out long term how to make sure I keep my estrogen low. I'm thinking the trione bulk caps don't sound bad, $30 a month is fine. I'd go with the formestane transdermal for the price, but i'm a little contact concerned as my wife is pregnant.

I realized I still have an unopened bottle of 6-oxo extreme here, so i've got 15 days worth (so I can order whatever by ground :))

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Formestane transdermal has been used a long time with good results, 6oxo is proven both effective, safe and actually has a positive effect on liver values and blood lipids.

Either of those get my vote when I use AI's, with 6oxo extreme (w/resveratrol) as my fav, with that said I also like atd for muscle gain/recomp (drop water, look much better) but it gives me a huge decrease in libido and makes me feel run down.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got some penetrate and 5 grams of Forme. I used 2 bottles in the past and really think highly of Forme....even used with test it holds it's own!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that after the baby is born i'll give formestane a whirl. It only 4 months away now, not too bad. And i'll do the "apply at gym, go to work, shower again when I get home" protocol even then. just no chances till after the baby is born.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Some suggestions!

I got a few tips for ya Easy...

Natural:

If you decide to use chrysin you have to make sure you take it with bioperine or an absorption enhancer and take at the least 2 grams a day.

Stacking it along with high dosage grape seed extract and resveratrol (grape skin extract) would be a wise choice as well.

Other:

6-OXO (always a good choice)
ATD (effective, but can hurt libido)
Formestane (slightly better than the two above)
6-Bromoandrostenedione (An estrogen destroyer...very effective, but a word of advice...testing still needs to be done to make sure it does not become suppressive so just use a natural test booster along with it to be on the safe side). The best 6-bromo product out there is probably AX's Hyperdrol X2...the feedback is good and I've heard many recommendations for it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo is the king.
Ask gaspari why he prefer 6-oxo over novedex xt in is halodrol liquid gels...