Fruity flavored Whey

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
The best tasting protien I had was Syntrax Nectars. Is there anything out there that offers fruity flavors more economically priced and still taste DAMN good?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price of WPI has risen everywhere and it's not going to get cheaper.

ElMariachi

Awards
Try 4EverFit.

Their fruit isolate proteins are a hell of a lot better tasting than anything that Syntrax puts out.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of Ergopharm's GF-Pro Orange Cream. YUM!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i always thought those syntrax proteins were ok but had a nasty after taste

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you might want to try isopure by natures best

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
You might want to talk to RedWolf or read his review of the 5 premium flavors from True Protein. I was checking out their website and they had over 25 flavors and about half were fruity ones. Definitely worth a thought.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
ON's Tropical Punch with Lemon Lime Gatorade.. yumm

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best tasting protien I had was Syntrax Nectars. Is there anything out there that offers fruity flavors more economically priced and still taste DAMN good?
What do you call economically priced? I get the syntraxs usually for around $20-22 for the 2.2lb tub

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the work out maximizer. Bannan flavor and with ice damnnnnnn I love it and I recover very fast. Economically? Best bang for your buck imo. Ask john or Dan or Pasc on the board. They would agree with me.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I would deff like to try a fruity protein that ACTUALLY tastes and has the constancy of JUICE...NOT Gritty thick protein tasting lemonade if you know what I mean.

The closest thing I have tried to this is Cytosports RTDs I think it was Cytosport...

But I want a protein that tastes and is clear like ICE TEA or something of that nature without the gross taste.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I would deff like to try a fruity protein that ACTUALLY tastes and has the constancy of JUICE...NOT Gritty thick protein tasting lemonade if you know what I mean.

But I want a protein that tastes and is clear like ICE TEA or something of that nature without the gross taste.
I'd also like to gain muscle without having to workout. Good luck with that. Let me know when you find it.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
haha well if they make fruit flavored proteins spcilly tea type flavors you'd think they would try to make it taste like tea.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Try 4EverFit.

Their fruit isolate proteins are a hell of a lot better tasting than anything that Syntrax puts out.
Ive been workin on a few of bottles of this. Great Stuff. IMO.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
No whey is economical anymore. I was just looking for cheaper than Syntrax. I like flavors like Apple, Lemonade, and grape.