Psychotropin Overall impression?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
I am considering ordering psychotropin for cognitive enhancement purposes plus stacking it with piracetam. However I am hesitant because of the phenibut in it.
My day job is rather demanding as I work in the computer industry meaning I have to be focused, and also try not to fall asleep reading some boring documentation, and I am also susceptible to anxiety i.e. I get sweaty, brain locks up when I get nervous etc..so my question is:
1. Will Psychotropin affect me negatively causing me to get sleepy?
2. Is stacking it with piracetam a good idea considering it will work synergistically with Vinpocetine.
3. Will I be able to drive to work after taking it in the morning?
4. Has anyone from Canada ordered this?

Well thats all I have for now. Appreciate your help!
MK9

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Psychotropin is a strong overall nootropic formula, especially for the more anxiety-prone. It stacks VERY well with Piracetam.

You can always add in caffeine, which will change the dynamics of the formula slightly, tilting it more towards an active boost in motivation, etc, and counteract the sleepy qualities of phenibut slightly without losing the anxiolytic properties.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dsade! I am anxiety prone especially with large amounts of people.
I just placed an order for this, and will be doing multiple shipments. I am wondering if instead of coffee, if green tea is a good replacement.
Looking forward to trying this out, and I will give some feedback on the details of my experiments.
MK9

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dsade! I am anxiety prone especially with large amounts of people.
I just placed an order for this, and will be doing multiple shipments. I am wondering if instead of coffee, if green tea is a good replacement.
Looking forward to trying this out, and I will give some feedback on the details of my experiments.
MK9
Green tea would be an excellent addition. The Bulk Tea-GCG caps at Nutra are extremely economical.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Ok as an update I found some Psychotropin up here in Canada.. So I picked some up, ate 4 tabs at first, and am now at 8tabs in a period of 1.5 hours.

Overall.. Very calming effect, as in I feel it and even read some "upsetting" info from an ex-gf..Didn't phase me one bit, experiencing mild euphoric feelings.

I added a tablespoon of soy lecithin, and 1 cup of greentea, and am feeling excited about whatever it is I am doing. I guess this is a sense of well-being that its suppose to contribute to, my focus and ability to concentrate seem to be given a boost as I am usually all over the shop mentally.

Music sounds great, but I always have an appreciation of music on a higher level naturally, but it gives it a kick, like a nice hard kick.

I'll have to stack this with some piracetam indeed for my computer related work I do and for focusing on projects as my mind starts to wander after 5 minutes easily, but getting the gist of the info presented in that time anyways.

I'll post some more info after I stack with piracetam on a later date.
MK9

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok as an update I found some Psychotropin up here in Canada.. So I picked some up, ate 4 tabs at first, and am now at 8tabs in a period of 1.5 hours.

Overall.. Very calming effect, as in I feel it and even read some "upsetting" info from an ex-gf..Didn't phase me one bit, experiencing mild euphoric feelings.

I added a tablespoon of soy lecithin, and 1 cup of greentea, and am feeling excited about whatever it is I am doing. I guess this is a sense of well-being that its suppose to contribute to, my focus and ability to concentrate seem to be given a boost as I am usually all over the shop mentally.

Music sounds great, but I always have an appreciation of music on a higher level naturally, but it gives it a kick, like a nice hard kick.

I'll have to stack this with some piracetam indeed for my computer related work I do and for focusing on projects as my mind starts to wander after 5 minutes easily, but getting the gist of the info presented in that time anyways.

I'll post some more info after I stack with piracetam on a later date.
MK9
sounds like you have a good ingredient i your ideal stack. looking forward to your piraacetam feedback.