Incarnate?

cantstop19

Awards
hey guys has anyone takin incarnate or heard of any positives from it i tried doing some research on it but couldnt find much

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It's an effective supplement, a very good cissus and BA product, however it is slightly over priced (at least where I am).

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am on it right now bro, as are many others on this board. Its great stuff.

The combo of Beta-Alanine and Cissus is perfect, two staples in most BB'ers supp regimens.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I used it a bit ago with RPM/Retain 2/ResetAD i liked it, i also found out that Retain2 was awesome when i ran it solo. RPM i dint see much from.(i know it dosnt apply here) My point is that Incarnate was good.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incarnate was GREAT! More than the sum of its parts.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.. i Really love Incarnate...I thinking its an update in the cards pretty soon.. but thats just the fanboy talking

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and it was great! Next time I'm just going to try bulk cissus and bulk beta alanine tho because it's too pricey.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
i'm using bulk right now. its not the same to me..

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
i'm using bulk right now. its not the same to me..
Really? Maybe with bulk you need a higher dose to get the same dose as in Incarnate? It's that way with X Factor, 10g bulk= 1g normal.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
incarnate is amazing.....but bulk can be very cost effective, let us know which you chose.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Cissus is a pretty big crap shoot. I'd get bulk super cissus if I ever get it again.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incarnate appears to have some good feedback. You might also want to consider Osteobolin-C, another excellent cissus product. Osteobolin-C can also be stacked with other AN's products such as RPM and Drive :D

cantstop19

Awards
is osteobolin-c the same type of product as incarnate

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
whats better between drive from applied nutricueticals and incarnate they seem to be the same type of product
actually they are very different...but both very solid....ive stacked both with good results

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the difference between the two
If you are supplementing beta-alanine/l-histidine separately and are just looking for an excellent cissus-only product, Osteobolin-C is hard to beat. If, however, you are looking for cissus and beta-alanine/l-histidine combined in one product, Incarnate would be your choice. Nevertheless, this is not a zero-sum-game. You can always stack the two. Best of both worlds! :D