Drive/RPM/Formestane?

Sevename

Awards
Drive/RPM/Form

I'm looking for thoughts or feedback on running these together.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drive/RPM/Form

I'm looking for thoughts or feedback on running these together.
Should be a good stack- the naringin in both products should allow the formestane to work much better- it normally has very poor bioavaliability (not sure if this is a transdermal or not)- you should get a really profound hardening effect, plus increased vascularity and some good fat loss- along with a fairly decent T boost. You should also notice a very good recomp effect from this stack as well- keep us posted!!!

Sevename

Awards
I have two bottles of Drive, one of RPM and two bottles of E-form - transdermal formestane. I want to give this a try in early 2008.
What about adding DCP?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should work pretty well in combination. If I were to do that, i'd be careful with hydration as the combination of low estrogen plus DCPs effects can possibly add to cramping. Poseidon would help. If my wife wasn't pregnant, i'd probably do the formestane myself in conjunction with drive/rpm

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like fun. Nice NHA stack you got there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if my wife was carrying a girl rather than a boy, I wouldn't even think the formestane would be much of an issue as women dont get a significant amount of estrogen from aromatization right?

krogtaar

Awards
if my wife was carrying a girl rather than a boy, I wouldn't even think the formestane would be much of an issue as women dont get a significant amount of estrogen from aromatization right?
i believe so, but it would probably increase a female's test levels(im assuming that aromatization is the primary way females eliminate test?).

either way if you use it, make sure you wash it off or cover the area with clothing before contact with the wife or kid.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of Drive, one of RPM and two bottles of E-form - transdermal formestane. I want to give this a try in early 2008.
What about adding DCP?
I'm running this exact stack now plus AP, and you'll love it. I've noticed a definite hardening effect, increase in strength/stamina, increased vascularity, and definite recomp. Another bonus has been the ability to eat my face off during the holidays and not gain an ounce of fat. :food: :thumbsup: