few Qs reguarding trenadrol

noobie1

Awards
So i have been lifting on and off for about a year now and i have reached a plateau. I recently picked up some trenadrol, my friend recommended it for me. I have half way through the bottle and I do see results.

I currently take 2 pills a day and then post workout take whey.

I like the results but are the side effects not worth it? Do you develop gyno with trenadrol?

I was also wondering what i should take after the bottle is done. Do i need to set up a PCT?? if so what should i use. Will i have no sex drive???

thanks guys

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I see a harsh flaming in your not so distant future. ~ LilPsych's Psychic Service

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Good Feedback. Go to the Post Cycle Therapy section and READ YOUR A$$ OFF.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
So i have been lifting on and off for about a year now and i have reached a plateau. I recently picked up some trenadrol, my friend recommended it for me. I have half way through the bottle and I do see results.

I currently take 2 pills a day and then post workout take whey.

I like the results but are the side effects not worth it? Do you develop gyno with trenadrol?

I was also wondering what i should take after the bottle is done. Do i need to set up a post cycle therapy?? if so what should i use. Will i have no sex drive???

thanks guys
Really? Lifting on and off for about a year and were reaching for the steroids??? Whatever happened to putting in the hard work and discipline? Not to mention you had no idea what you were doing with a this product or PCT! Good god. Read the PCT section front to back. Actually read the PCT:ACV section at discount anabolics and at leanbulk. :trout: :nutkick:

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Hurry, if you don't plan your PCT by the end of your 3rd week, you will grow a 3rd nipple!

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
post cycle. and when you are done and you hit a plateau next time, go with the tried and true (drum roll please) ...............CREATINE!!!!

noobie1

Awards
so i have decided to stop... my mood is up and down and my balls hurt sometimes... do i need to do any post cycle **** after 15 days... what do you recommend boys

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how suppressive Trenadrol is, but you are probably suppressed after 15 days. How much depends on your body and the chemical. I wouldn't just stop. I'd go research in the post cycle therapy area. Get what you need, then stop if you want to.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't just stop, that could lead to a mental and physical hole that will take you a long time to get out of.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Keep running the trenadrol. Now go to nutraplanet.com and order these products for your post cycle therapy ASAP:

1. Formestane powder
2. Penetrate
3. Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations
4. 6-oxo by Ergopharm 180cap

Search 'formestane' and read NeoBorn's Formestane FAQ to learn how to prepare the formestane in the penetrate and how to dose it.