which t-gel / t-sal to use with niz for hairloss?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I went to the store the other day to get a t-gel or t-sal shampoo to potate with my nizoral and saw about 8 diffferent products from t-gel to t-sal to other t-somethings. Which is to be used in conjunction with nizoral for hairloss?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
3% salicylic acid. I use Denorex, it has the SA + a pretty good conditioner combined. But really the only thing that really works is propecia. I'm getting a script as soon as my girlfriend delievers my child and is back on bc.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that really works that you don't need a prescription for?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that really works that you don't need a prescription for?
For me, not really. I mean, these oct things might work to some degree but I don't really respond to them. Check big vruga's hairloss thread. He composed various methods used for thinning hair. I figure some guys who don't even use steroids go bald, so at least we are getting something out of it. If I were single and still into the bar scene it would be a bigger deal to me than it is, but I'm not so it isn't. Like I say, I'm gonna hop on some fina as soon as it becomes feasible to do so. In the mean time I'll just deal w/ it. I still have most of my hair, but its definately thinning on my temples and one side is worse than the other.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
SO if its the salicylic acid then I'd use t/sal not t/gel...?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could always obtain prescription items, without a prescription. But, that'd only be if your pet rat or guinea pig had hairloss. If it's for you, then try asking your 'doctor' for a 'prescription' to get ahold of some Finasteride.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I've used finasteride in the past I'm one of the lucky 2% with the "sexual side effects" So I'm just looking into topicals. I've never used any steroids just once again one of the lucky ones with MPB.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used finasteride in the past I'm one of the lucky 2% with the "sexual side effects" So I'm just looking into topicals. I've never used any steroids just once again one of the lucky ones with MPB.
Luckily, hairloss isn't a problem in my family. But, because of some of the possible effects of prohormones and steroids, I'd much rather take extra precautions. I'd hate for my hair to thin out. I'm not too worried about hair-thinning being a problem while on Epistane, but if I ever do have a problem with hairloss, then I'll be sure to include Finasteride into my PCT.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try Revita shampoo, it has an impressive list of ingredients.