Anabolic Halo and Hydroxycut hardcore?

AJamrani

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am new here..I just need some advices..

I am curretnly using hydroxycut hardcore and leukic .
And just picked up a tube of anabolic halo
Can they go together?? or what can i do to get ripped and bigger.

I am currently 6"1 at 170 pounds..

Thanks

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next time save your money and buy Bulk Leucine instead of Leukic. Also, Anabolic Halo.... uuugghhh :frustrate

I don't like raining on parades. Especially on someone's excitement of starting a cycle, I HOPE you get some results man. Good luck with it

AJamrani

Awards
Next time save your money and buy Bulk Leucine instead of Leukic. Also, Anabolic Halo.... uuugghhh :frustrate

I don't like raining on parades. Especially on someone's excitement of starting a cycle, I HOPE you get some results man. Good luck with it

Why ..What do you think about anabolic halo?? is it that bad?

Scrap51

Scrap51

Awards
Anabolic Halo is made by muscletech if im not mistaken... Thats enough said.

AJamrani

Awards
I mean I get major discount from GNC..Thats why i get muscletech prodcuts..
But are they any good?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
is this a joke?
Sadly, it doesn't appear to be a joke. It really is a shame when perfectly good people enter the dark world of MuscleTech. First it's cigarettes, then booze, then weed... next thing you know they're freebasing Anabolic Halo and selling grandma's jewelry to get another Leukic fix! So sad.

Scrap51

Scrap51

Awards
But are they any good?
The reason GNC sales people push the muscletech products is because they make a bigger commission off of them, NOT because their the best products for their customers. The only muscletech product I would take myself would be celltech and only if its on sale.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I guess we really should be nicer to the new guy.

:welcome:

If you want to get "ripped and bigger," use the search function and just start reading. Supplements won't help you unless your training and diet are spot on. You can get suggestions/guidelines for both by reading through various forums on this site. Figure that part out first, then start wading through the supplement swamp.

And for god's sake, stop buying from GNC! Order online at NutraPlanet. You'll save money and you'll be supporting this community.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But are they any good?
I don't want you to feel like you're being picked on, you didn't know better. No one likes Muscletech here and for good reason. They're generally an over-hyped, under-quality, waaaay over-priced and sometimes plain out BS supps company.

I think you'll see results on what you purchased as opposed to not being on anything at all.

I think you'll see results from Hydrox, it's just a waaaay overpriced product for the results you'd be getting. There are much better cutting supps out there and for much better prices.

Leukic... you'll see results, but you could have gone with Bulk Leucine which would have lasted you MUUUUUUCH longer, even at much higher dosages. Leukic is Leucine in a bunch of different forms. If you were after Leucine, you're head was in the right place, but next time just buy this http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/l-leucine-1-kilo.html

Anabolic Halo I think has been their most outlandish supplement yet. I can't say for sure what that's going to do for you. Don't buy Hydrox or Leukic next time, you can get much better quality supps at way more reasonable prices. As a habit stop buying muscletech. Stay around the site and research these library of threads before your next big cycle or purchase. Live and learn. Don't feel bad about everyone getting down on ya, we're generally nice people, but muscletech supps are like blood in the water for sharks here.

AJamrani

Awards
I don't want you to feel like you're being picked on, you didn't know better. No one likes Muscletech here and for good reason. They're generally an over-hyped, under-quality, waaaay over-priced and sometimes plain out BS supps company.

I think you'll see results on what you purchased as opposed to not being on anything at all.

I think you'll see results from Hydrox, it's just a waaaay overpriced product for the results you'd be getting. There are much better cutting supps out there and for much better prices.

Leukic... you'll see results, but you could have gone with Bulk Leucine which would have lasted you MUUUUUUCH longer, even at much higher dosages. Leukic is Leucine in a bunch of different forms. If you were after Leucine, you're head was in the right place, but next time just buy this http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/l-leucine-1-kilo.html

Anabolic Halo I think has been their most outlandish supplement yet. I can't say for sure what that's going to do for you. Don't buy Hydrox or Leukic next time, you can get much better quality supps at way more reasonable prices. As a habit stop buying muscletech. Stay around the site and research these library of threads before your next big cycle or purchase. Live and learn. Don't feel bad about everyone getting down on ya, we're generally nice people, but muscletech supps are like blood in the water for sharks here.
Allright ..thanks man..I appreciate it..
Do you if taking hydroxycut will eliminate the effect of the creatine in the halo?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Allright ..thanks man..I appreciate it..
Do you if taking hydroxycut will eliminate the effect of the creatine in the halo?
no, it won't. If you paid under $35 for anabolic halo, its not all bad. its just a garbage pail forumla, where they really threw in everything anabolic they could. Not necessarily in appropriate amounts or ratios, but it looks cool on the label. "Over 75 of the worlds most anabolic ingredients". If I could pick up containers of it for $25-30, i'd use it as a preworkout. Has a little bit much sugar, and you'd have to use it pretty much solo as there is no way to tell how much of some of those ingredients is in there like beta alanine for instance. I like taking 5-6g of beta alanine a day spread out, but I have no idea how much i'd have to add to reach that after taking 1 of these.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why ..What do you think about anabolic halo?? is it that bad?
IT is so nasty the taste is the worst tasting post work out shake ever. Does it work. I did not feel jack from it when I tried it and my friend did 15 days of it and so far nothing but gagging.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Luekic is way overpriced, as most Muscletech supps are,

Look for some Ultimate Nutrition's AminoBOLIC, lots of luecine plus BCAAs and other aminos and glut for cheap

And ASN makes a really potent thermo called Lipex 2, its cheaper and its 120 caps last forever bc its so potent

P.S. most muscletech's 'miracle' supps are crap IMO
example: Halo, Anator, those kinda things don;t work

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
Anabolic Halo Proprietary Blend (powered by patent-pending jet pulverizing hammer milling lyophilization cryogenic tech)

It forces its way into you...through you...around you. Its SUBZERO shock takes over. It engages an anabolic phenomenon from within...leaving your muscles with no choice but to grow. What is this thing you're feeling...this chilling sensation? The cryogenic technology processes key ingredients into enhanced matter states. The anabolic charge invades and engulfs your muscles. It crushes carabolism and commands your muscles to grow. It;s the most critical formula in your musclebuilding arsenal. It's the ANABOLIC HALO™*

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Cramping my style!

no, it won't. If you paid under $35 for anabolic halo, its not all bad. its just a garbage pail forumla, where they really threw in everything anabolic they could. Not necessarily in appropriate amounts or ratios, but it looks cool on the label. "Over 75 of the worlds most anabolic ingredients". If I could pick up containers of it for $25-30, i'd use it as a preworkout. Has a little bit much sugar, and you'd have to use it pretty much solo as there is no way to tell how much of some of those ingredients is in there like beta alanine for instance. I like taking 5-6g of beta alanine a day spread out, but I have no idea how much i'd have to add to reach that after taking 1 of these.
Aww Easy, your cramping my style man...j/k..:D. I also do 6 grams of BA a day...sometimes 8. Taking the extra beta-alanine certainly makes a difference, doesn't it bud? :D

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
im not a pro but i think you should hold off that ****. you skinny as **** and you dont need hydroxycut till you gain the muscle. get the supp "muscle milk". take that post workout. this should be your meal plan.

breakfast: protein 40% carbs 40% fat 20%.
post workout: muscle milk with two bananas.
dinner: protein 60-70% carbs 20-30% and as little fat as possible.

as for the meals inbetween eat little carbs until after your workout. work out at afternoon and only eat carbs for post workout leading up to dinner. im not spot on but that should be good enough i think. hope this helps man good luck!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aww Easy, your cramping my style man...j/k..:D. I also do 6 grams of BA a day...sometimes 8. Taking the extra beta-alanine certainly makes a difference, doesn't it bud? :D
I think its one of the cheapest supplements that I don't hear as many people using as should. More guys use designer steroids than BA from what I see... Its a perfect mix with just creatine mono for cheap solid results over time. If I was 19 again (and smart enough to be working out) man what I could do with just that.

NoooooooooB

NoooooooooB

Awards
Tell me if im being stupid here as i am a major noob on the supp front i have been training for about 4 months now proprerly i have done on and off for years, im a big lad and want to get shredded to f**k as i must have about 25% BF i just bought some of this **** and was gonna stack it with M1T im on a workout i found in a magazine i bought about a year back called maxicut training its basically high reps over 12 weeks changing every three weeks etc etc, would you advise i send it back its just i read that to get best results from M1T you should stack it with some form of natural anabolic supp?????? Abuse welcome as i dont have a clue?????

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Tell me if im being stupid here as i am a major noob on the supp front i have been training for about 4 months now proprerly i have done on and off for years, im a big lad and want to get shredded to f**k as i must have about 25% BF i just bought some of this **** and was gonna stack it with M1T im on a workout i found in a magazine i bought about a year back called maxicut training its basically high reps over 12 weeks changing every three weeks etc etc, would you advise i send it back its just i read that to get best results from M1T you should stack it with some form of natural anabolic supp?????? Abuse welcome as i dont have a clue?????
dude, you're best to start a new thread for this question, probably in the steroid section.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Halo Proprietary Blend (powered by patent-pending jet pulverizing hammer milling lyophilization cryogenic tech)

It forces its way into you...through you...around you. Its SUBZERO shock takes over. It engages an anabolic phenomenon from within...leaving your muscles with no choice but to grow. What is this thing you're feeling...this chilling sensation? The cryogenic technology processes key ingredients into enhanced matter states. The anabolic charge invades and engulfs your muscles. It crushes carabolism and commands your muscles to grow. It;s the most critical formula in your musclebuilding arsenal. It's the ANABOLIC HALO™*

Bwa ha ha haha! :toofunny: Lovin' It!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro? Let me get this straight... This really was your first post, it was about designer steroids and you asked if you could stack it with a natty anabolic, let alone this is a post about ANABOLIC HALO?!!!!!... and your named yourself... nooooooob. I think we have some clowns from BB playing with us. This guy is like the TESTOSTERONE!!!!!! idiot from a week ago.

If this isn't a joke, I seriously think someone **** in the genepool.