HELP-Is this really a good stack or just hype?

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
Ive been reading and hearing that stacking hyperdrolx2,mass fx, and retain, is one of the better stacks out there to shread fat and gain big muscle is there any truth behind it or is it just hype?

tattoopierced1

its good, but if you have a poor diet, no stack will do you any good. what does your diet look like?

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
haha right now the diet is pure crap cause of the holidays, but will be back to the high protein low fat watching out for the "bad carbs" diet, plus I plan on uping the amount of cardio i do in the gym. I plan on starting this stack after the new year if I keep hearing good things about it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
loved retain 2...havent tried the full stack but there is some good feedback.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
but will be back to the high protein low fat watching out for the "bad carbs" diet
Don't take fats too low. You need fats for testosterone.

I've heard almost nothing but good things about this stack. So take advantage of it by building a sound diet and keeping the intensity in the gym up.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! I love it when folks chime in with good things about the UMC!! It's gotten rave reviews by many many many people, and I hope that you find that it's right for you. Like stated above, just make sure the diet's in check and you should see some good quality improvement while on the stack.

Are you plannin on running it 1-bottle of each or the entire cycle? Perhaps if starting with 1 month, you'll like it and go for more!

Best of luck should you decide to go with it. If ya need any help with anything, you know where to find us! :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i added close to 10 pounds with mass fx hd1 and retain a yr ago

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i added close to 10 pounds with mass fx hd1 and retain a yr ago
You logged when I did, right OB? I ran MFX solo at the time. :( But, can't go wrong! :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I would give it a go!

I speak highly of retain 2 delivering results because its my personal preference for controlling cortisol...its an absolute must to use during a cut. However, I can't say anything about the stack...haven't had a chance to run it yet...its a bit on the expensive side to....to run the whole stack for what is recommended. I do plan on giving the full stack a run sometime because 6-bromo is an awesome mass builder (hyperdrol 2)...I've got some experience with it from a different product containing 6-bromo, and I am curious about the combo of 6-bromo and 25-r diol (mass fx) how effective they work together.

Anyway, I won't be able to run that stack at least for another 2 months. I have to finish my AN DRIVE/RPM/IGF-2 stack first and then give myself a 4 week break from test boosters...nonetheless I am looking forward to giving it a try as well.

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
yes i do plan stacking all three together and from the positive response i'm getting from you guys it sounds like it might be a pretty good cycle thanx guys

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure thing, man. And if you need help with anything, just nab one of us and we'll give ya all the info you can handle!

Best of luck with it!!

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
do you guys think I need to add anything else to this stack or should these three be enough?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you guys think I need to add anything else to this stack or should these three be enough?
only thing i would suggest adding is some creatine and/or Beta Alanine. I like Controlled Labs Green Magnitude (creatine) and Palo Alto Labs Incarnate(Beta Alanine). :thumbsup:

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
Should I run Perfect Cycle with this or shoud I be fine without it on this cycle?

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
cool thanx what do youguys think of running with ax pct after this cycle?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cool thanx what do youguys think of running with ax post cycle therapy after this cycle?
no need.........but it will help you lean out and continue your gains.

I still say its overkill. you'll want to take a break from those sorts of supps for about 2-4 weeks.

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
thanx macedaddy its good to hear it from you cause you thread on the ax forum is the one I was reading that made me wonder if I should use it after my stack!!! thanks for the info I have enjoyed a few of your threads!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no problem, let us know if you need any more help.

tattoodaddy3

tattoodaddy3

Awards
Got my stack plan on starting tomorrow!!!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading and hearing that stacking hyperdrolx2,mass fx, and retain, is one of the better stacks out there to shread fat and gain big muscle is there any truth behind it or is it just hype?
Very effective and beneficial, but only if your training, especially your diet, are in check.

Good luck.