superpump or black powder

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
got 40 dollar gift card to gnc from my girlfriend which one works the best superpump 250 or black powder

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well i think their both over rated but if I had to pick between those superpump for sure.

Black Powder is the biggest jip ive seen in a long time.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
so you have tried black powder and it was garbage is there anything else that gnc sells that would be better other than vapor and no xplod ps i am not hating on no xplod i do like it but i wanted to try something else

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
VPX NO-SHOTGUN!
hands down one of the best pre workout supps iv ever used. the only other one i would suggest is wtf pump'd but they dont carry it at gnc.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like superpump 250. i only need one scoop anything higher i feel like my heart is gonna jump out of my chest

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black is good and nano vapor is good. 250 is good too but I liked the taste of vapor better.

MattMiller

Awards
VPX NO-SHOTGUN!
hands down one of the best pre workout supps iv ever used. the only other one i would suggest is wtf pump'd but they dont carry it at gnc.
NO shotgun gets my vote too. i finished up a bottle of superpump not too long ago and was not impressed. the shotgun is a little rough to get down (looks like sewage water when mixed and doesnt taste much different) but i liked it a lot.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The superpump orange flavor is the best. I love this stuff. I dosed it @ 1.5 scoops and the tub would last 30 days. Skin tearing pumps is an understatement. SP250 hands down.

TylerB

TylerB

Awards
I haven't tried black powder so i wont comment there, but I have tried a mass array of pre-workout supps and so far I really like SP250. The only downfall is some people react differently to it then others. I am one of the few people that have massive dumbs within 30 min of taking Sp250. For this very reason, I'm trying Ragnarok instead. Apparently it has more stuff and the reps gave me some free samples! :thumbsup:

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
Black is good and nano vapor is good. 250 is good too but I liked the taste of vapor better.
haha u r serious? vapor taste like cough syrup, and doesn't do anything!
SP250 is gives great pumps, and great energy, and great big loads of diareiha.
but everyone is different some people only crap their brains out every other time they use it.

iv only used black powder once, it was one of those lil samples, didnt notice much out of it

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
My fav has to be NO Xplode. I'm loving White Flood right now also, almost done with my jug, good thing I got 2 when there was the sale. I got some samples of black coming in so I guess I'll have to see how that goes, and I have a sample of High Voltage which looks really good.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Superpump is good, just have reading material handy and access to a bathroom...BOMBS away!

Other than the massive craps, it is pretty effective. HAHA

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Black powder is a ****ing joke. Een when you double the dose. anything else is bound to be better dude.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
superdump makes me poo, alot. And when a friend gave me his black powder because he didn't like it so much, I tried it and no lie fell asleep on the flat bench.

They both have their uses though:

SP250 would be great for constipation
BP would be great to take right before bed, to put you out!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
superdump makes me poo, alot. And when a friend gave me his black powder because he didn't like it so much, I tried it and no lie fell asleep on the flat bench.

Thats GOLD! black powder as a sleep aid.....Yes, truly that stuff is utter utter ****:lol:

trynacut

Awards

Haha, LMAO. great post. SP250 had same effect for me, like taking psyllium husk or something. Plasmajet very cool. A few guys using NO black that work for me, but none like it. Others I like: Nutrabolics NOZ IV and SAN x12 Magnum, but caffeine kept me up all night. Shot Gun OK but some intestinal distress.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I like the effects of RPM for a pre supp, I just got a sample of Vasocharge from NP and I like that as well, but I only got a small sample so cant really back it too muck

xtranscendedx

Awards
They call it Superdump for a reason ;) Too much caffeine.

I prefer Shock therapy or Argne Krush.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Get P-Slin.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
be wary of the super dump. I warn everyone I can about it, I thought I got turned inside out on the bowl. Would never touch the stuff again

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JP8 by Get Diesel Hands down :head:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not seen it there. I hear it is possibly the best pre wo mix out there

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Between the two, SP250 hands down. There are cheaper options out there though.

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
Superpump is far better then Black powder, well the new version of superpump that is, the old one just left me in the bathroom for half my workout

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bubbabignuts Supplements 11
Supplement Auction 1
Juicedeez utz Supplements 8
S1ack3r Supplements 11
Supplements 15