bulk x factor and the x factor
- 12-25-2007, 07:20 AM
- 12-25-2007, 07:51 AM
10g of bulk = 4 caps of x-factor
or something like that, i might be off by about like .5g or something, not positive.
- 12-25-2007, 03:40 PM
12-25-2007, 03:49 PM
12-25-2007, 06:41 PM
The powder is 10% AA, so that means to get a gram everyday you would need to take 10 grams of Bulk X-factor. 1 rounded tspn. = 250 mg of AA or 2.5 grams of bulk. So i used 1 tspn serving in the morning, 2 pre workout and 1 early evening.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CEM Store in forum CEM ProductsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:28 PM
- By someonehs in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2008, 02:11 PM
- By b unit in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2008, 07:54 PM
- By jjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-25-2008, 06:16 AM
- By haiz69 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 99Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:31 PM