Picking a first AI

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So im trying to pick a first AI to run during the spring (im 19 btw)
Dunno if it matters but im gonna be lean bulking/recomping, trying to keep lean from the cut that i will be coming off of.

The list now is:
6-oxo- seems good, little expensive tho :/

ATD- ppl seem to have great results, but i DO NOT want ANY drop in libido so im weary of this

Formestane-"Formastane partly coverts to 4oh test which is a weak prohormone that has almost no suppression. It makes you fill real good."-Warewolf.
I dont think i want to mess with anything that is a "weak" PH at my age so i think ill skip out on this one.

6-Bromo- Seems like the most popular choice.

Also ill be stacking whatever i pick with ActivaTe Xtreme and Lean Xtreme 2.0

Can you mix AIs? Like half dose each? I was thinking maybe 1/2 dosing both 6 bromo and ATD so i would get a little of the benefits of both but no libido drop? Would this make sense or is it just dumb?

Thanks

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wb if price is the only issue for 6-oxo nutra has bulk trione caps cheaper

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AX was made so an AI isn't needed. I have run both AX and the original NHA stack and I liked AX much better because there were not any negative sides.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wb if price is the only issue for 6-oxo nutra has bulk trione caps cheaper
waht sort of dosing should i use for 6 oxo (bulk of course)

300mg a day? Ive heard you need to double the dose?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AX was made so an AI isn't needed. I have run both AX and the original NHA stack and I liked AX much better because there were not any negative sides.
yeah, i have run Activate xtreme 2x. Once a new rebound comes out wont ActivaTe Xtreme/Lean Xtreme 2.0/New reloaded make the new DS NHA stack?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure. Maybe a DS rep will stop by to give us some insight. AX and LX2 would make for a potent LBM/recomp stack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure. Maybe a DS rep will stop by to give us some insight. AX and LX2 would make for a potent LBM/recomp stack.
in another thread on bb.com ppl were suggesting running activate xtreme with 6 oxo but 1/2 dose 6 oxo (300mg a day instead of 600mg)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in another thread on bb.com ppl were suggesting running activate xtreme with 6 oxo but 1/2 dose 6 oxo (300mg a day instead of 600mg)
Ehh, take BB.com with a grain of rock salt. Trans 6-OXO would probably be the most mild and economical AI.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
There are plans for a "rebound reloaded 2", but that will certainly be a little while.

There are also some plans for a "third branch" to the new NHA stack (Act-X + LX), which works via a pathway not test/estrogen related. Unfortunately, the time table for this is unknown to me.

Act-X Plus LX is a great combo.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
waht sort of dosing should i use for 6 oxo (bulk of course)

300mg a day? Ive heard you need to double the dose?
If you are doing a Nonhormal cycle then doubling is ok, 6 oxo should be tapered into and out of with taper no faster than 200 mg increase every 4 days and 100 mgs decrease every 4 days. Tapering out is very important if you don't want to end up with low test levels.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird-01---- I agree with rodja on this. Transdermal is the best way to go with the 6-oxo. It is the easiestly absorbed and the most economical as well. You only have to use 1/4 the dose. If you need 600 mgs. orally, you only need 150 mgs. transdermally. Your stomach acids don't have a chance to break it all down and destroy it before it gets into your bloodstream. Go with this!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about dermacrine sustain stacked with AX and LX. I know ur 19 but so far i feel like im 19 again on my dermacrine sustain which is trans resveratol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about dermacrine sustain stacked with AX and LX. I know ur 19 but so far i feel like im 19 again on my dermacrine sustain which is trans resveratol.
Dndamn sounds nice. Whatever I pick defenenrly gonna be stacking it with lean xtreme 2 and act x

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dndamn sounds nice. Whatever I pick defenenrly gonna be stacking it with lean xtreme 2 and act x
I also like the dermacrine because it smooths out my skin with the aloe n its not a bad smell neither. Really has brought my "boys" back like crazy. My gf was like wow ive never seen em that "full". hahahha Im likin the stuff most def!