Changed my mind...NEW JW stack

1. Registered User

Changed my mind...NEW JW stack

ok well first off i had planned out a nice JW stack consisting of JW, Drive, RPM, Neovar, Somnidren-GH and Naplam but with reoccuring conflicting reports i decided to go a safe route with JW (and spare some money)....the stack now consist of:

JW - 45 days (3caps x 15 days, 4x15, 5x15)
    Drive (test booster) - 50 days (6 caps x 10 days, 4x40)
    RPM - 4-5 caps only on workout days
    Advanced PCT (estrogen control) - start day after last JW dose, 3x30

anything seem like overkill or unnecessary? My goal is a recomp, with cutting somewhat in mind.

please critique!!!

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

I am going to do a recomp/cut stack also after New Years if your looking for a cut maybe cut out the RPM and go with Levi Reloaded i am going to run

Somnidren-GH

Levi Reloaded

Drive

Cordygen5

Also thinking seriously about adding DCP now that Nutra has it back in stock good luck on your stack
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Registered User

i loved the mental focus and energy i get from RPM and adding it to Drive will make the effects even better...i tried samples of Lev reloaded and it didnt do too much, but then again it was just a sample
    •   

4. Registered User

1) SOLID stack bro
    2) Love the avy..hahah

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am going to do a recomp/cut stack also after New Years if your looking for a cut maybe cut out the RPM and go with Levi Reloaded i am going to run

Somnidren-GH

Levi Reloaded

Drive

Cordygen5

Also thinking seriously about adding DCP now that Nutra has it back in stock good luck on your stack
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i loved the mental focus and energy i get from RPM and adding it to Drive will make the effects even better...i tried samples of Lev reloaded and it didnt do too much, but then again it was just a sample
    dont take leviathan reloaded if you are just looking for stim effect, however if a hardcore fat burner is what you are looking for..
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    1) SOLID stack bro
    2) Love the avy..hahah
    Thanks looking forward to the stack can't wait to try the Levi all the reviews have been awesome looks like a real solid product. Thought i share that avy with all but not too much they are mine:chick:
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

If it is the stim effect you want stay with the RPM but the thermo effect from the Levi would be awesome for a recomp/cut. I myself do not like to be jacked up on stims so the Levi was a no brainer for me i tried the Adrenaline gave up after 3 days was to much for me
  8. Registered User

ok well first off i had planned out a nice JW stack consisting of JW, Drive, RPM, Neovar, Somnidren-GH and Naplam but with reoccuring conflicting reports i decided to go a safe route with JW (and spare some money)....the stack now consist of:

JW - 45 days (3caps x 15 days, 4x15, 5x15)
    Drive (test booster) - 50 days (6 caps x 10 days, 4x40)
    RPM - 4-5 caps only on workout days
    Advanced post cycle therapy (estrogen control) - start day after last JW dose, 3x30

anything seem like overkill or unnecessary? My goal is a recomp, with cutting somewhat in mind.

please critique!!!
    i think it looks good. better safe then sorry. if money is somewhat of an issue i think you could drop either the RPM or the drive, but if you like both more power to you.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    i think it looks good. better safe then sorry. if money is somewhat of an issue i think you could drop either the RPM or the drive, but if you like both more power to you.
    well i already have 2 bottles of Drive and 1 of RPM....so i'll just be purchasing JW and aPCT
  10. Registered User

well i already have 2 bottles of Drive and 1 of RPM....so i'll just be purchasing JW and aPCT
    nice, i would run it too if i had it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If it is the stim effect you want stay with the RPM but the thermo effect from the Levi would be awesome for a recomp/cut. I myself do not like to be jacked up on stims so the Levi was a no brainer for me i tried the Adrenaline gave up after 3 days was to much for me
    I'll take your left over adrenaline
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:50 PM
  2. So I changed my mind..CEL
    By Mase64 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 06:06 PM
  3. Check out my new cutting stack...
    By zachs in forum Supplements