Wich would be the best Post-WO for you?

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Imagine for a moment that you are the head of an enterprise of supplements, and going to lauch a new post-wo supplement, what ingredients it would take?

For me, this would be the best:

* Protein: 100% Hydrolized Whey Protein Isolate (ONLY 100% Hydrolyzed WPI, the "fastest action" protein)
* Carbs: Quickest carbs (i.e.: Vitargo, etc...)
* Ratio Protein/Carbs: 1/1
* Creatine: 5gr. of Creatine Ethyl Ester per serving
* Glutamina + Taurine + K-RALA

The pre-wo ideal for me would be the same that this post-wo, but with some kind or protein and carbs more slow, and adding stimulants (caffeine, yohimbe, guarana, sinephrine), and a mild PH (maybe 1,4AD?)

What would you add/modify if you would be "THE BOSS"?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Personally, I don't believe in the need for high-GI carbs pre or post-WO. As long as I get in about liquid carbs and protein (usually whey) right after my workout, and have a meal 45 mins later, I find I recovery quite well. I do often try and get some higher-GI natural carbs like butternut squash and some others, but often I have bananas or grapes + oats and skim milk in my PWO shake.

For pre-WO, my ideal which I almost always do is about 80g CHO from oats and whey about 60-90 minutes before working out. Gives me all the energy I need during my workout, and I absolutely love my porridge lol.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. I would probly put in-

50g Whey
50-75g WMS (depends if bulking or cutting..)
10g ethyl ester
10g glutamine
10g BCAA's
Bulk X Factor =] haha