leviathan or leviathan reloaded??

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
hai everyone.. first of all, I'm a new member and I'm very glad that i join this community. Bit confused to purchased leviathan or levi reloaded? anybody could help me??
thanx guyss

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
search button man. many reviews on these ones. but for ur info i went with reloaded.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hai everyone.. first of all, I'm a new member and I'm very glad that i join this community. Bit confused to purchased leviathan or levi reloaded? anybody could help me??
thanx guyss
the original is great, but the new Reloaded is far superior imo....let us know how it goes!

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the reply, guys. What I don't understand is why PAL keep produce levi ori if levi reloaded is far superior? That is why I'm asking. I really really wanna try those supp, so I'll test levi reloaded first. thank you.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
thank you for the reply, guys. What I don't understand is why PAL keep produce levi ori if levi reloaded is far superior? That is why I'm asking. I really really wanna try those supp, so I'll test levi reloaded first. thank you.
We don't still manufacture Leviathan. We only produce Leviathan Reloaded. Some stores still have the Original in stock because they have yet to sell out. Once the Original is gone, its gone for good.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reloaded is great. But we stocked up on the original because it gives my hubby a libido kick. Which the new one does not. Its all a matter of preference and body chemistry.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Reloaded is great. But we socked up on the original because it gives my hubby a libido kick. Which the new one does not. Its all a matter of preferance and body chemistry.
thats weird.. i get more of a libido kick from the new version...

like you said.. its all up to body chemistry

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats weird.. i get more of a libido kick from the new version...

like you said.. its all up to body chemistry
Yeah I think body chemistry ,as well as what other things you are taking, and their interactions together, make a big difference.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got samples of Leviathan Reloaded and found the product great. I have not tried the original formula yet, but would recommend the new version any day.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I see.. so, this libido kick is suppose to be a "good" kick or "annoying" kick? haha.. I'm 22, and really (and I mean really) don't have any problem with my libido =D. I just need some supp that make my workout a greaat workout, maybe leaner too.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I see.. so, this libido kick is suppose to be a "good" kick or "annoying" kick? haha.. I'm 22, and really (and I mean really) don't have any problem with my libido =D. I just need some supp that make my workout a greaat workout, maybe leaner too.
use Leviathan Reloaded...thanks for your interest

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me describe it like this:

On Leviathan I walk around a tad more sensitive to brushing up against things, and everything downstairs feels "heavy"...sort of the feeling like you have not had any kind of release in 3-4 days.

Not a frenzied kind of uncontrolled "assault the cat" drive, but a very cool, controlled sense of "here I come...watch out".

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
thanks.. you guys are so helpful.. the info is more than enough. can't wait to use it. (hopefuly this supp don't let me down) haha :thumbsup:

llllern

llllern

Awards
I just rapped up a log on reloaded and I am down 9 lbs

thanks Palo Alto Labs