mold growing in sesamin

1. mold growing in sesamin

anyone have this occur? i got the primaforce liquid sesamnin from NP and i noticed a scummy mold growing on the bottom of the plastic.
    i guess it goes without saying, that i should discontinue use.
    any way to prevent this from happening if i get another bottle of sesamin?

2. Some of the best drugs in the world are made from mold...

Seriously though, contact NP and discuss it with them. I am sure it's an isolated occurence. But it can happen with supplements of this nature.
    •   

3. Are you sure it's mold and not just particles settling at the bottom? I'm not sure how the Primaforce stuff is because I only use SesaThin, but my guess is that it's not really mold. Either way, you could keep it in the refrigerator if you want.

4. it's mold. i mean, it's not a new bottle. i used about 2/3 of it so it's easy to see. there's a white solid mass with a slimy, cloudy area around it. when i tilt the bottle, they move around together.

5. It could be the solid particulate coming out of the oil. Sesamin IS a solid.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. thats not mold, its just settled particles.

7. Shake it up vigorously, and see what happens. Mold should NOT go into solution, while the solid particles WILL.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. i got too creeped out and just poured it down the drain. there was a blue portion in the center of the scum. eh, i used up a lot of that bottle anyway. funny thing is i'll probably get some more next i'm ordering. so damn cheap compared to getting caps.

9. The color produced by fungi is a function of a variety of chemicals produced either as waste, cellular metabolites, digestive agents (used to break down their food source such as plants or other types of materials)
    or even to create a toxic environment for other fungi (their equivelent of chemical warfare). - (Google)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. can wrist grow in size after 20 years old ?
    By nightmare1234 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:27 AM
  2. Grila JuJitsu is growing in his slepp with the GHSR STACK!
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:14 AM
  3. Powedered Sesamin Extract In Bulk
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 04:06 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 10:25 PM