Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which one do u think is the best/why?

Choices

Hyperdrol x2 stack (hyperdrol/mass fx)

Supremacy Stack

Halodrol Liquid gells

These are the main ones i see ppl using, if u have any other suggestions feel free to post up

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Standalone? And for what purpose?
well HLG doesnt really have a pair. But most ppl run the hyperdrol stack with mass fx an retain (i think?) and supremacy with the trinity stack

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Save money and buy better groceries is my vote.

sorry for being an a$$...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
HX2 gets my vote easily, with hlg second.

Ive gotten free neogenix supps to test and I will say right now I didnt care for their cee, their NO, supremecy, or whatever the other one is they say to stack with it. When people who get the supps free arent even plesed I could not imagine paying money (and a lot of it, overpriced) for Neogenix supps. Luckily, this isnt bb dot com where they have reps, so Im sure most people will agree with me on this one.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say
allen iverson is proven quite better than andre iguodala. iverson can dynamically change a game with his energy and scoring capabilities
andre is developing nicely as an amazing athlete, but is not the kind of guy you draft your whole team around.

wait, wrong AI.

edit: hyperdrol was nice when I tried it,as was retain (original), my friend had great results stacking hyperdrol and mass fx. So I would say go with AX stack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
formestane

buy 5g from NP and mix it w/ penetrate.....hands down the best AI.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Suggestion: Stop discussing supplements by their brand name, and start discussing them by their active ingredients. This is very annoying.

It's hard enough to keep track of hundreds of active ingredients that are beneficial for bodybuilding. When each active is sold under 5-6 brands with different names, I can't be bothered to look up every one of them.

What a mess.

Remake the poll, listing only actives.

As far as I'm aware, these are all of the non-prescription AI's that are available today:
6-oxo
ATD
Formestane
6-Bromo

Feel free to update the list. But "Mass FX" is not the name of any compound. It's a marketing title. We should be discussing science, not marketing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop discussing supplements by their brand name, and start discussing them by their active ingredients. This is very annoying.

It's hard enough to keep track of hundreds of active ingredients that are beneficial for bodybuilding. When each active is sold under 5-6 brands with different names, I can't be bothered to look up every one of them.

What a mess.

As far as I'm aware, these are all of the non-prescription AI's that are available today:
6-oxo
ATD
Formestane
6-Bromo

Feel free to update the list. But "Mass FX" is not the name of any compound. It's a marketing title. We should be discussing science, not marketing.
Sounds like a plan. And i never claimed Mass FX was an AI. I should have made the title "Best AI STACK" my bad

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Formestane transdermal, Omega Sports T-Force, and Proactiv.

Marc-Antony

Awards
Stop discussing supplements by their brand name, and start discussing them by their active ingredients. This is very annoying.

What a mess.

6-oxo
ATD
Formestane
6-Bromo

good point.

ATD's, and 6-bromodiones (HyperdrolX2).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also i forgot to mention, im talking about the most effective AI used to just a bulk/recomp, not for PCT

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
My favorite at this time is 50 mgs of ATD with 3 sprays of e-Form(formastane) with 6 ActivaTe extreme.

ATD gives the highest testostone boost to estrogen drop, but too much cause libido issues. It works on both sides HTPA.

Formastane partly coverts to 4oh test which is a weak prohormone that has almost no suppression. It makes you fill real good.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite at this time is 50 mgs of ATD with 3 sprays of e-Form(formastane) with 6 ActivaTe extreme.

ATD gives the highest testostone boost to estrogen drop, but too much cause libido issues. It works on both sides HTPA.

Formastane partly coverts to 4oh test which is a weak prohormone that has almost no suppression. It makes you fill real good.
Yeah, ive heard of libido issues with ATD. Also i think im gonna stay away from anything prohormone-like since im gonna be running this when im 19-20 and dont want to take any chances.

defenently gonna be stacking whatever AI i pick with activate xtreme and lean xtreme 2.0 tho

bullneck

Awards

Yeah it does Form sure makes you feel nice and happy and relaxed. Great in PCT IMO.

Cheers

Bull ;)

illfoo

Awards
Form, hands down. Cheap too.

I really like the idea of 50mgs of ATD with some form. Definately going to try this at some point.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it does Form sure makes you feel nice and happy and relaxed. Great in post cycle therapy IMO.

Cheers

Bull ;)
ive seen most ppl use form in their PCT, im looking for something to run stand alone. Any thoughts on form standalone?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
ive seen most ppl use form in their post cycle therapy, im looking for something to run stand alone. Any thoughts on form standalone?
People used to use 4OH (hydroxytest) as a PH back in the day, they usually stacked it with a stronger anabolic, but regardless the stack of atd and form would be best for muscle gains (atd on its own is also really good at 50-75mg/day, libido drops hard at 75mg)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People used to use 4OH (hydroxytest) as a PH back in the day, they usually stacked it with a stronger anabolic, but regardless the stack of atd and form would be best for muscle gains (atd on its own is also really good at 50-75mg/day, libido drops hard at 75mg)
Hmm, yeah i DEFNENTLY dont want any libido drop, kinda scared of that. Broke up with my girl like a month ago and now im on the prowl for some sex so taht would not be good. Im 19 now (wont be running this untill late 19 or maybe when i turn 20) so probably gonna stay away from Formestane just cause it seems pretty strong.

What are ppls thoughts on mixing ATD and 6 bromo? I havnt seen anyone do it but would this work? You could get positives from both but not have a libido drop from ATD since you would be 1/2 dosing both.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing some research with DIM now. Seems to work quite well, but I've only been using it for a week. Doseages are small, and its very economical.

illfoo

Awards
ive seen most ppl use form in their post cycle therapy, im looking for something to run stand alone. Any thoughts on form standalone?
I really, really liked form as a standalone. I put on 4-5 lbs in about 4 weeks, got extremely lean, and felt amazing all around. I felt like a million bucks on the stuff.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird-01: I'm taking an ATD and androstenetrione(6-oxo) mix transdermally right now and loving it!! I'm on week 3 right now and I'm recomping really nicely. And strength is going up as well. The dosage is like this: 25mg.ATD everyday and 150 mg. androstenetrione everyday aplit into two doses morning and evening 12 hours apart. As I said this through a transdermal but the oral equivalent would be 100 mgs. ATD and 600 mgs. Androstenetrione. This is better than superdrol or phereaplex to me. The estrogen bloat from phera-plex is just awful. I hope this helps you!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't worry about stacking ai's. Best bet is to pic one ai and stack it with something to build muscle by other means. I feel something for cort is very helpful. atd/nettle/7 oxo works great. I like formestane better because it doesn't seem to hurt libido but either is great for muscle gains.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
I had great results back when I was a tester for the original hyperdrol/mass fx stack...very good strength gains and lbm

musclescientist

Awards
Suggestion: Stop discussing supplements by their brand name, and start discussing them by their active ingredients. This is very annoying.

What a mess.

6-oxo
ATD
Formestane
6-Bromo

Ur missing 3,4-divanyl

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update i have used transdermal trione and atd

transdermal trione was insanely good!!

atd sucked ass for me, ill never use it again