Poll: Best AI

Battle of The AIs

  1. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Battle of The AIs


    Which one do u think is the best/why?

    Choices

    Hyperdrol x2 stack (hyperdrol/mass fx)

    Supremacy Stack

    Halodrol Liquid gells

    These are the main ones i see ppl using, if u have any other suggestions feel free to post up
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Standalone? And for what purpose?
  3. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Standalone? And for what purpose?
    well HLG doesnt really have a pair. But most ppl run the hyperdrol stack with mass fx an retain (i think?) and supremacy with the trinity stack
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   
       

  4. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CO Springs
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    2084

    Save money and buy better groceries is my vote.

    sorry for being an a$$...
  5. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Save money and buy better groceries is my vote.

    sorry for being an a$$...
    sh1t son, i dont buy supp!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  6. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    HX2 gets my vote easily, with hlg second.

    Ive gotten free neogenix supps to test and I will say right now I didnt care for their cee, their NO, supremecy, or whatever the other one is they say to stack with it. When people who get the supps free arent even plesed I could not imagine paying money (and a lot of it, overpriced) for Neogenix supps. Luckily, this isnt bb dot com where they have reps, so Im sure most people will agree with me on this one.
  7. Registered User
    billm311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    philly / houston
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    225

    I would have to say
    allen iverson is proven quite better than andre iguodala. iverson can dynamically change a game with his energy and scoring capabilities
    andre is developing nicely as an amazing athlete, but is not the kind of guy you draft your whole team around.




    wait, wrong AI.


    edit: hyperdrol was nice when I tried it,as was retain (original), my friend had great results stacking hyperdrol and mass fx. So I would say go with AX stack.
  8. Registered User
    bullneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    103

    E-Form

    Best AI out there IMO


    Cheers

    Bull
  9. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Quote Originally Posted by bullneck View Post
    E-Form

    Best AI out there IMO


    Cheers

    Bull
    who makes it? I cant find it on NP
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  10. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    formestane

    buy 5g from NP and mix it w/ penetrate.....hands down the best AI.
  11. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,679
    Rep Power
    3211219

    Quote Originally Posted by bullneck View Post
    E-Form

    Best AI out there IMO


    Cheers

    Bull
    X2!!!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Al Shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    205

    Suggestion: Stop discussing supplements by their brand name, and start discussing them by their active ingredients. This is very annoying.

    It's hard enough to keep track of hundreds of active ingredients that are beneficial for bodybuilding. When each active is sold under 5-6 brands with different names, I can't be bothered to look up every one of them.

    What a mess.

    Remake the poll, listing only actives.

    As far as I'm aware, these are all of the non-prescription AI's that are available today:
    6-oxo
    ATD
    Formestane
    6-Bromo

    Feel free to update the list. But "Mass FX" is not the name of any compound. It's a marketing title. We should be discussing science, not marketing.
  13. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,679
    Rep Power
    3211219

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    who makes it? I cant find it on NP
    Dermabolics
  14. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Stop discussing supplements by their brand name, and start discussing them by their active ingredients. This is very annoying.

    It's hard enough to keep track of hundreds of active ingredients that are beneficial for bodybuilding. When each active is sold under 5-6 brands with different names, I can't be bothered to look up every one of them.

    What a mess.

    Remake the poll, listing only actives.

    As far as I'm aware, these are all of the non-prescription AI's that are available today:
    6-oxo
    ATD
    Formestane
    6-Bromo

    Feel free to update the list. But "Mass FX" is not the name of any compound. It's a marketing title. We should be discussing science, not marketing.
    Sounds like a plan. And i never claimed Mass FX was an AI. I should have made the title "Best AI STACK" my bad
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  15. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    Formestane transdermal, Omega Sports T-Force, and Proactiv.
  16. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    Formestane. Hands down the best one.
  17. Registered User
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Stop discussing supplements by their brand name, and start discussing them by their active ingredients. This is very annoying.

    It's hard enough to keep track of hundreds of active ingredients that are beneficial for bodybuilding. When each active is sold under 5-6 brands with different names, I can't be bothered to look up every one of them.

    What a mess.

    Remake the poll, listing only actives.

    As far as I'm aware, these are all of the non-prescription AI's that are available today:
    6-oxo
    ATD
    Formestane
    6-Bromo

    Feel free to update the list. But "Mass FX" is not the name of any compound. It's a marketing title. We should be discussing science, not marketing.

    good point.

    ATD's, and 6-bromodiones (HyperdrolX2).
  18. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Also i forgot to mention, im talking about the most effective AI used to just a bulk/recomp, not for PCT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  19. Registered User
    Werewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    54
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    476

    My favorite at this time is 50 mgs of ATD with 3 sprays of e-Form(formastane) with 6 ActivaTe extreme.

    ATD gives the highest testostone boost to estrogen drop, but too much cause libido issues. It works on both sides HTPA.

    Formastane partly coverts to 4oh test which is a weak prohormone that has almost no suppression. It makes you fill real good.
  20. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    My favorite at this time is 50 mgs of ATD with 3 sprays of e-Form(formastane) with 6 ActivaTe extreme.

    ATD gives the highest testostone boost to estrogen drop, but too much cause libido issues. It works on both sides HTPA.

    Formastane partly coverts to 4oh test which is a weak prohormone that has almost no suppression. It makes you fill real good.
    Yeah, ive heard of libido issues with ATD. Also i think im gonna stay away from anything prohormone-like since im gonna be running this when im 19-20 and dont want to take any chances.

    defenently gonna be stacking whatever AI i pick with activate xtreme and lean xtreme 2.0 tho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  21. Registered User
    bullneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    My favorite at this time is 50 mgs of ATD with 3 sprays of e-Form(formastane) with 6 ActivaTe extreme.

    ATD gives the highest testostone boost to estrogen drop, but too much cause libido issues. It works on both sides HTPA.

    Formastane partly coverts to 4oh test which is a weak prohormone that has almost no suppression. It makes you fill real good.
    Yeah it does Form sure makes you feel nice and happy and relaxed. Great in PCT IMO.

    Cheers

    Bull
  22. Registered User
    illfoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    139

    Form, hands down. Cheap too.

    I really like the idea of 50mgs of ATD with some form. Definately going to try this at some point.
  23. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Quote Originally Posted by bullneck View Post
    Yeah it does Form sure makes you feel nice and happy and relaxed. Great in post cycle therapy IMO.

    Cheers

    Bull
    ive seen most ppl use form in their PCT, im looking for something to run stand alone. Any thoughts on form standalone?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  24. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    ive seen most ppl use form in their post cycle therapy, im looking for something to run stand alone. Any thoughts on form standalone?
    People used to use 4OH (hydroxytest) as a PH back in the day, they usually stacked it with a stronger anabolic, but regardless the stack of atd and form would be best for muscle gains (atd on its own is also really good at 50-75mg/day, libido drops hard at 75mg)
  25. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    People used to use 4OH (hydroxytest) as a PH back in the day, they usually stacked it with a stronger anabolic, but regardless the stack of atd and form would be best for muscle gains (atd on its own is also really good at 50-75mg/day, libido drops hard at 75mg)
    Hmm, yeah i DEFNENTLY dont want any libido drop, kinda scared of that. Broke up with my girl like a month ago and now im on the prowl for some sex so taht would not be good. Im 19 now (wont be running this untill late 19 or maybe when i turn 20) so probably gonna stay away from Formestane just cause it seems pretty strong.

    What are ppls thoughts on mixing ATD and 6 bromo? I havnt seen anyone do it but would this work? You could get positives from both but not have a libido drop from ATD since you would be 1/2 dosing both.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  26. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    I'm doing some research with DIM now. Seems to work quite well, but I've only been using it for a week. Doseages are small, and its very economical.
  27. Registered User
    illfoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    139

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    ive seen most ppl use form in their post cycle therapy, im looking for something to run stand alone. Any thoughts on form standalone?
    I really, really liked form as a standalone. I put on 4-5 lbs in about 4 weeks, got extremely lean, and felt amazing all around. I felt like a million bucks on the stuff.
  28. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    warbird-01: I'm taking an ATD and androstenetrione(6-oxo) mix transdermally right now and loving it!! I'm on week 3 right now and I'm recomping really nicely. And strength is going up as well. The dosage is like this: 25mg.ATD everyday and 150 mg. androstenetrione everyday aplit into two doses morning and evening 12 hours apart. As I said this through a transdermal but the oral equivalent would be 100 mgs. ATD and 600 mgs. Androstenetrione. This is better than superdrol or phereaplex to me. The estrogen bloat from phera-plex is just awful. I hope this helps you!!
  29. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,354
    Rep Power
    48202

    I wouldn't worry about stacking ai's. Best bet is to pic one ai and stack it with something to build muscle by other means. I feel something for cort is very helpful. atd/nettle/7 oxo works great. I like formestane better because it doesn't seem to hurt libido but either is great for muscle gains.
  30. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Poised on the brink of disaster.
    Posts
    6,372
    Rep Power
    10345

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    formestane

    buy 5g from NP and mix it w/ penetrate.....hands down the best AI.
    How many pumps of the mixture did you dose?
  31. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    How many pumps of the mixture did you dose?
    I am curious of this myself.
  32. Registered User
    dirtydean12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    P-ville, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    172

    I had great results back when I was a tester for the original hyperdrol/mass fx stack...very good strength gains and lbm
  33. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PORTO/PORTUGAL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Rep Power
    1316

    for me 6-oxo is the best out there
  34. Registered User
    musclescientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    158

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Suggestion: Stop discussing supplements by their brand name, and start discussing them by their active ingredients. This is very annoying.

    It's hard enough to keep track of hundreds of active ingredients that are beneficial for bodybuilding. When each active is sold under 5-6 brands with different names, I can't be bothered to look up every one of them.

    What a mess.

    Remake the poll, listing only actives.

    As far as I'm aware, these are all of the non-prescription AI's that are available today:
    6-oxo
    ATD
    Formestane
    6-Bromo

    Feel free to update the list. But "Mass FX" is not the name of any compound. It's a marketing title. We should be discussing science, not marketing.
    Ur missing 3,4-divanyl
  35. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    585793

    Just an update i have used transdermal trione and atd


    transdermal trione was insanely good!!

    atd sucked ass for me, ill never use it again
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 04:26 PM
  2. all of the AI's
    By Buffgammaman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in