ECA alternative qustion

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin stack has been around forever and is tried and true, but I was wondering if an ECF (ephedrine, caffine, fish oil) would be the same, better, or worse. From what I understand, the Aspirin is taken for its blood thinning effects. Fish Oil creates the same blood thinning effects when taken in mega doses (and ontop of that fish oil has some fat loss properties in of itself) so I was just wondering what anyone might know or think about an ECF alternative to ECA.

I'm just thinking outloud here and would love to hear your knowledge/brain storm on this idea. Good or bad. I don't fully understand the logisitics behind the aspirin other then the blood thinning, so if it adds something else to the ECA I don't know about, I'd love to be enlightened, but as far as blood thinning effects, fish oil seems to be a more effective alternative to add to the EC (according to my limited understanding on this subject).

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine acts both as a beta agonist and stimulates the release of norepinephrine. Increased circulating norepinephrine in the body then acts on white adipose tissue by increasing cAMP levels. This causes a thermogenic effect, raising body temperature and increasing the user's metabolism in conjunction with the rest of the stack. However, the body's negative feedback system then activates to normalize the metabolism. This is done via the production of phosphodiesterase inside the cells, and prostaglandins outside the cell, which both lower cAMP levels within the cell.
Caffeine inhibits the production of phosphodiesterase inside the cell and therefore slows cAMP breakdown. It also binds with and competitively inhibits adenosine receptors in the brain, triggering the release of epinephrine and increasing cAMP levels further. Aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production outside of the cells, which, in conjunction with caffeine, greatly prolongs the thermogenic effects and increased metabolism by substaining elevated cAMP levels. A recent study done by a biochemist at the University of Michigan suggests that fish oils also have a diminishing effect on prostaglandin synthesis, so in theory its a feasible stack without the negative effects of aspirin. It would take a significant amount of fish oil to compare to the anti-prostiglandin activity of aspirin, however.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Everyone points to these "negative effects" of aspirin as if it is an evil substance; it's a drug, the same as anything else, if you use it but don't abuse it you'll be fine. ECA is cycled anyway, I don't see how a 2 on 2 off schedule would cause internal bleeding unless you were megadosing the aspirin... and why on earth would you do a thing like that?!?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Everyone points to these "negative effects" of aspirin as if it is an evil substance; it's a drug, the same as anything else, if you use it but don't abuse it you'll be fine. ECA is cycled anyway, I don't see how a 2 on 2 off schedule would cause internal bleeding unless you were megadosing the aspirin... and why on earth would you do a thing like that?!?
I didn't say that its an evil substance, but chronic nsaid use in some people (including myself) induces gastric distrubances. Thats all, don't jump my sh*t, damn. I can't take asprin for even two weeks. I have a history of stomach ulcers, and i'm sure there are others who have gastric issues and just might be interested in an alternative.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ephedrine acts both as a beta agonist and stimulates the release of norepinephrine. Increased circulating norepinephrine in the body then acts on white adipose tissue by increasing cAMP levels. This causes a thermogenic effect, raising body temperature and increasing the user's metabolism in conjunction with the rest of the stack. However, the body's negative feedback system then activates to normalize the metabolism. This is done via the production of phosphodiesterase inside the cells, and prostaglandins outside the cell, which both lower cAMP levels within the cell.
Caffeine inhibits the production of phosphodiesterase inside the cell and therefore slows cAMP breakdown. It also binds with and competitively inhibits adenosine receptors in the brain, triggering the release of epinephrine and increasing cAMP levels further. Aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production outside of the cells, which, in conjunction with caffeine, greatly prolongs the thermogenic effects and increased metabolism by substaining elevated cAMP levels. A recent study done by a biochemist at the University of Michigan suggests that fish oils also have a diminishing effect on prostaglandin synthesis, so in theory its a feasible stack without the negative effects of aspirin. It would take a significant amount of fish oil to compare to the anti-prostiglandin activity of aspirin, however.

reps for the explaination, thanks.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I didn't try to jump down anyone's throat, I'm just trying to voice my opinion that there isn't any need to disregard the aspirin in the first place.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Anyone able to add geranamine to an EC stack?
haven't tried it but i bet i could.

picture this: ~125mcg clen + 25mg/200mg of EC (twice ed) + adderall (dont remember the mg's on the addy)

yeah i ran that for about 2 weeks, shook a little but was fine.

A

amicold

Awards

picture this: ~125mcg clen + 25mg/200mg of EC (twice ed) + adderall (dont remember the mg's on the addy)

That's insane, I was just curious about jitters on EC and geranamine. I am a king of adrenal fatigue so I won't betrying out my NP geranamine caps until after I run some Reset AD.

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established

At my stim usages peak, there was easy 100mg of d-amphetamine a day with asprin and coffee for good measure... but that had nothing to do with weight loss.
Where is that dragon anyway, I have not seen him in ages... :(