has anyone tried the pill form
    did you notice any difference
    would you use it over SizeOn pills
    because i did like those
    i have no creatine product
    i have done without for a few weeks and am trying to make up my mind
    any one have suggestions for the best creatine product i can use

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bobjones601;
    i have only used the powder back in the day
    and liked it
    has anyone tried the pill form
    did you notice any difference
    would you use it over SizeOn pills
    because i did like those
    i have no creatine product
    i have done without for a few weeks and am trying to make up my mind
    any one have suggestions for the best creatine product i can use
    Powders have the advantage over pills that more creatine and other compounds can be packed into one dose than with pills. Other than that, I personally prefer creatine products with advanced creatine forms and creatine co-factors. Many would stick to the standard creatine monohydrate because it works for them. I get bloats from it, justifying my preference for other forms.

Some of the best stand-alone advanced creatine forms are creatine bonded to orotic acid or to a Krebs-Cycle intermediate such as citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate, or alpha ketoglutarate. Or a bonding to a nutrient involved in the Krebs Cycle such as pyruvate. These forms deliver better bioavailability and support ATP and phosphocreatine syntheses.

My favourite creatine product, and therefore my recommendation, is NeoVar, a highly effective creatine ethyl ester product with potent cofactors such as the prized adaptogen, rhodiola, that ensures superior phosphocreatine synthesis, ATP optimization, and dramatic recovery; and banaba extract, a highly effective corosolic-acid (selective) nutrient partitioner. Users have reported dramatic improvements in strength, endurance, lean mass, and muscle-fullness. NeoVar is, in my opinion, the most effective three-ingredient-only creatine product around today.

If you are looking for a classic pre-workout product that includes creatine and several other compounds, you might consider 1) Ragnarok, an advanced pre-workout product with superior creatine forms such as di-creatine malate and tri-creatine orotate, great recovery, focus, transport, and anti-oxidant blends; and 2) Clout, a tri-creatine orotate product with a recovery matrix.

Other advanced creatine forms for purposes of additional supplementation include Tri-Creatine-Malate, Tri-Creatine-HMß, Di-Creatine-Orotate, Creatine-Pyruvate, Creatine-Ethyl-Ester-HCl, Creatine-Ethyl-Ester-Malate, Creatine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate, and so on.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

I am currently using Size On tabs and I think they're the ****. I have been on for a little under a month and have made some noticable gains (people have started saying, "man have you been working out?"). Im no expert on creatine, as many people here may be, but out of Xplode, Green Bulge/ Cellmass stack, and Size On, the Size On defintely gets it done for me. I feel its one of the few products I have tried that I didn't waste at least some money on, it was worth what I paid.
    Now just hoping the results don't go when I stop!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine Question
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 06:17 PM
  2. Creatine question
    By whoareit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 07:19 PM
  3. Creatine questions
    By swtnycboy in forum Supplements