Most Effective Pre-Workout Supp

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I'm sure there is a lot of experience/information on preworkout supplements on this board, post your favorite pre-workout supplement that you've had the best experience with.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I have tied Muscletech NaNO Vapor, and BSN N.O. Xplode

NaNO Vapor is crap

N.O. Xplode seems to work for energy, (the caffeine i guess), but not much of a pump.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
MST Ragnarok is a great option. You could also check out DS Xceed. I have just finished this and although it is stim free, it seems to produce a nice endurance boost..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM/Drive
Ragnarok
NO3 Overload

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ragnarok
White Flood
Vasocharge

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
White Flood :hammer:

PSlin--Real energy based off food consumption so energy that makes you grow and recover.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would have to go with P-Slin being number one...by far the healthiest also.

I have heard reports of R4W being very very good also.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
RPM. Thinking about making up my own pre-workout from bulk supplies this spring.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The RPM/Drive stack is where it's at baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Vasocharge/Primal N20
Ready 4 War

Both great products and a great value for your money.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM, hands down. Energy, focus, and real increases in strength from the first dose.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm about to try out a sample I got of High Voltage of MVP.. looks great, can't wait to try it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id have to say

Nos Ether ( lovin this stuff, pumps and focus are unreal)
Vasocharge, loved this as well, pumps were good and energy was good.

JOSEF

Banned
Awards
pslin by far gets the job done.

I'm sure there is a lot of experience/information on preworkout supplements on this board, post your favorite pre-workout supplement that you've had the best experience with.
i just said f??k it i buy some pslin and even on my first day i had energy and very full pumps. it even got better as days went by. i use it for 6 weeks and 2 weeks off then ill use it for 4 weeks and 2 weeks off just to keep my body from getting use to it. also make sure you add simple carbs, long acting carbs and get a totol of 75 grams to 100 grams works for me. if you dont eat carbs done waste your money cause i tried it on my low carb day and was nt the same so now i dont train on low carb days and use on my carb only days. but if i wanna stay on every day i stick with my carbs and when i take 2 weeks off i carb deplete. i do a very wacky training system but works for me i find that changes in diet,traing,sleep,cardio keep my system always guessing and keeps growing and stay about 7 to 10 percent bodyfat. anyway good luck guys with the pslin its worth it.

hcso37

Awards
I really dont like Muscletech products other than Gakic and also taking Nutricor Methyl-EFX mix them together and get steady energy bursts that can last you from 45 min to 3hrs after you take them. It tastes like turpantine but its well worth the inital gagging of chugging the drink pre workout

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
RPM has been very good to me, white flood also was rather good :)

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
P-Slin is my favorite, and has worked better than any other preworkout supplement I have used.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
P-Slin
RPM
Swell
PowerFULL
Creatine

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs Smash
Get Diesel's R4W
Epic Nutrition's 5-Tetra
LG Science Cold Fusion EX

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
definitely rpm for all around clean energy, focus, pumps, strength, second i would say is vasocharge

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
waiting to try ragnorak....

loved rpm for a while, have been on a break from it for a bit (i take a break from everything)

usually just use bcaa's and beta alanine - caffeine and me dont always get along

chad2216

chad2216

Awards
I'd have to go with White Flood. It's treated me good so far. Took No - Xplode for a while and like this stuff better. More Energy. Would like to try RPM though, sounds like its good stuff.

BruteSlayer

Awards
Fierce has worked awesome for me. i haven't tried any other pre-WO supps yet but this has been working great so far.