Most Effective Pre-Workout Supp

1. Most Effective Pre-Workout Supp

I'm sure there is a lot of experience/information on preworkout supplements on this board, post your favorite pre-workout supplement that you've had the best experience with.

2. I have tied Muscletech NaNO Vapor, and BSN N.O. Xplode

NaNO Vapor is crap

N.O. Xplode seems to work for energy, (the caffeine i guess), but not much of a pump.

3. MST Ragnarok is a great option. You could also check out DS Xceed. I have just finished this and although it is stim free, it seems to produce a nice endurance boost..
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
    •   

4. RPM/Drive
    Ragnarok
    NO3 Overload
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Ragnarok
    White Flood
    Vasocharge

6. White Flood
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  7. Guest

PSlin--Real energy based off food consumption so energy that makes you grow and recover.

8. I would have to go with P-Slin being number one...by far the healthiest also.

I have heard reports of R4W being very very good also.

9. i like white flood and RPM

10. white flood worked well for me

11. RPM. Thinking about making up my own pre-workout from bulk supplies this spring.

12. The RPM/Drive stack is where it's at baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

13. Vasocharge/Primal N20
    Ready 4 War

Both great products and a great value for your money.

14. RPM, hands down. Energy, focus, and real increases in strength from the first dose.

15. Banaba, Chocamine, Geranamine

16. ragnarok
    vasocharge
    r4w

in that order imo

17. Oh I'm about to try out a sample I got of High Voltage of MVP.. looks great, can't wait to try it.

18. Id have to say

Nos Ether ( lovin this stuff, pumps and focus are unreal)
    Vasocharge, loved this as well, pumps were good and energy was good.
  19. Thumbs up pslin by far gets the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeski3 View Post
    I'm sure there is a lot of experience/information on preworkout supplements on this board, post your favorite pre-workout supplement that you've had the best experience with.
    i just said f??k it i buy some pslin and even on my first day i had energy and very full pumps. it even got better as days went by. i use it for 6 weeks and 2 weeks off then ill use it for 4 weeks and 2 weeks off just to keep my body from getting use to it. also make sure you add simple carbs, long acting carbs and get a totol of 75 grams to 100 grams works for me. if you dont eat carbs done waste your money cause i tried it on my low carb day and was nt the same so now i dont train on low carb days and use on my carb only days. but if i wanna stay on every day i stick with my carbs and when i take 2 weeks off i carb deplete. i do a very wacky training system but works for me i find that changes in diet,traing,sleep,cardio keep my system always guessing and keeps growing and stay about 7 to 10 percent bodyfat. anyway good luck guys with the pslin its worth it.

20. I really dont like Muscletech products other than Gakic and also taking Nutricor Methyl-EFX mix them together and get steady energy bursts that can last you from 45 min to 3hrs after you take them. It tastes like turpantine but its well worth the inital gagging of chugging the drink pre workout

21. RPM fo sure!!!

22. RPM has been very good to me, white flood also was rather good

23. RPM/Drive FTW!!!!

24. Ragnarok?

25. P-Slin is my favorite, and has worked better than any other preworkout supplement I have used.

26. P-Slin
    RPM
    Swell
    PowerFULL
    Creatine
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

27. Axis Labs Smash
    Get Diesel's R4W
    Epic Nutrition's 5-Tetra
    LG Science Cold Fusion EX

28. white flood gets my vote

29. definitely rpm for all around clean energy, focus, pumps, strength, second i would say is vasocharge

30. waiting to try ragnorak....

loved rpm for a while, have been on a break from it for a bit (i take a break from everything)

usually just use bcaa's and beta alanine - caffeine and me dont always get along

31. I'd have to go with White Flood. It's treated me good so far. Took No - Xplode for a while and like this stuff better. More Energy. Would like to try RPM though, sounds like its good stuff.

32. Fierce has worked awesome for me. i haven't tried any other pre-WO supps yet but this has been working great so far.

Similar Forum Threads

1. pre-workout supp. side effects
    By stangboy1404 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 10:36 PM
  2. PreMax - The most effective pre-workout performance drink!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 516
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:54 PM
  3. The Most Effective Post Workout Supp.
    By jdboucher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 10:26 PM
  4. Pre- Workout supps
    By davisville64 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 04:01 PM
  5. Pre workout Supps
    By Manu20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 09:05 AM