Does Phat Daddy(dr.d) still post

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering as I have not seen nor read a single post from him since Operation Raw Deal, despite the differences I have had with him I grew rather fond of him and I hope all is well.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw him posting today, but that was the first time in a long while.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he is real busy making new hardcore products for you all to injest...........

do you want to talk to him or take his products? :think:

I'll let him know he is missed.....:thumbsup:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, tis best to let the man work sometimes. He's online daily, just not posting all the time. D's got some BIG shiznit planned for 08, and always working on something. Plus, it's Christmas time...everything slows down for the holidays! :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering as I have not seen nor read a single post from him since Operation Raw Deal, despite the differences I have had with him I grew rather fond of him and I hope all is well.
Mercy Christmas fellas!

I apologize for my long absence. Going through a divorce right now and it's been quite draining to be honest. That is all I care to elaborate on it. Also, like the guys stated, developing 3 new and very cutting edge products. You will see them in '08 no doubt.

Thanks for your patience and understanding the last few months, but I'm back now!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that D. Best of luck to you. Can't wait for the new products.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
Mercy Christmas fellas!

I apologize for my long absence. Going through a divorce right now and it's been quite draining to be honest. That is all I care to elaborate on it. Also, like the guys stated, developing 3 new and very cutting edge products. You will see them in '08 no doubt.

Thanks for your patience and understanding the last few months, but I'm back now!
hope all goes well for you Doc.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with the proceedings, D.

Hope your kids make it through ok. Pretty tough time - esp. if they are younger.
I remember how hard it was when my parents got divorced (I was 12).

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
Best of luck with the proceedings, D.

Hope your kids make it through ok. Pretty tough time - esp. if they are younger.
I remember how hard it was when my parents got divorced (I was 12).
yeah i was like 8 or 9, but then again, my mom got remarried and all is well

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing I could possibly to say that would make your loss any better, I pray that your wounds heal with time.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There sure is a lot of Estrogen going around lately...

In all seriousness, even if D is a fictitious character, I know he's a smart guy, with his heart in the right place. AM is better when he is around.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was like 8 or 9, but then again, my mom got remarried and all is well
My Mom won't talk to my Dad.
Then again - he's not much better off than a vegetable as of late. :sick:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys, it is touching and much appreciated.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mercy Christmas fellas!

My condolences and or congratulations, depending on how you feel about the divorce..

Excited to see whats coming up for 08, everyone seems to have some great products coming!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mercy Christmas fellas!

I apologize for my long absence. Going through a divorce right now and it's been quite draining to be honest...
I wish you tonnes of strength to get through the ordeal. Wish you a successful 2008!

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr D, sorry to hear about your situation. Take some of your own medicine, ie superb products and find physical and emotional stress relief in the gym. Viel Glueck!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Stoked to see what D has up his sleeves. Otherwise praying for your best in 08!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mercy Christmas fellas!

man,i couldn't imagine that.now i feel quite ****ty for all those times i pressed you with my PM.so sorry my friend.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
D hope all is well my friend, wish you the best as always.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hang in there Dr.D.

Best wishes for the holidays and getting a fresh start in '08.

Mr.50

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just went through one myself Dr.D and my 17 year old daughter became pregnant just a couple months after the split between her mom and I. If you need to talk just let me know.

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
It's great to see You posting again Dr D. You're the AM sophisticate and a mentor to many. I'm sure you'll be brimming with testosterone in no time. All the best!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back, D. Three new products in the hopper sounds exciting. Can you give us any teaser hints to whet our appetites?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hang tough D., I wish U and your family the best....

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys, it is touching and much appreciated.
You got our number bro if you want to talk over the holidays. Hang tough, things will all work out for you and your family. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish you all the best D. Great to have you back my friend!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
so many mistakes avoided thanks to drd , a good help to all of us
good luck drd...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back, D. Three new products in the hopper sounds exciting. Can you give us any teaser hints to whet our appetites?
Hmmm, I'm not sure what I can say. I'll have to check first and get back on that.

Thanks again to all of you for your encouragement! It's very motivating and empowering to me. I'm here for you guys too, so PM anytime and thank you for your kind words of support. :)

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Dr. D! I went through one that was supposed to be simple, as all she and I had was a house and a dog, being she spent every dime we had on clothes, boobs, and education and a car.

It took 14 months to 'settle', and we basically settled on what I initially offered, which was, I get the dog, my clothes, and she can have the rest.

Best $5000 I ever spent.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that man. If there's anything I can do let me know! I gots teh mucho man love here for ya ( no homo ).

I hope that you find love when the time is right or that things work out for the best.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that man. If there's anything I can do let me know! I gots teh mucho man love here for ya ( no homo ).

I hope that you find love when the time is right or that things work out for the best.
no homo Neo, someones been spending too much time at crybaby.com:toofunny: