decavol +bold 200 pct

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I`m in the beginning of a 6 week cycle of decavol(360mg ed) + bold200(600mg ed)+ trisorbagen ( 3 caps ed) cycle , what do you guys think of a pct with 6-oxo extreme + drive + rpm ?
Good or opinions to get better?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Max-dosed 6-oxo extreme OR keep what you have and add in some transdermal formestane at a low dose.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
It would be cool if you posted your results from this cycle. Not too much info around on decavol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be cool if you posted your results from this cycle. Not too much info around on decavol.
I've read one log so far and it seems extremely positive, however the $$$ for dose is insane(especially pairing that with Bold200 which isn't exactly cheap), and the part I don't get is chemically its a dhea isomer. so how in the hell does this convert to deca/nandralone?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
no problem bro, I`ll post, so far I like it but is too soon to give you some feedback.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I've read one log so far and it seems extremely positive, however the $$$ for dose is insane(especially pairing that with Bold200 which isn't exactly cheap), and the part I don't get is chemically its a dhea isomer. so how in the hell does this convert to deca/nandralone?
NorAndrostene-3b-ol,17-one is a dhea isomer? DrD told me it`s a progestin and PA said the convertion to nandrolone is possible.
One thing it`s true it`s expensive but if it works I think its a good cycle.
The only thing I don't understand is why AMS put an ai in the ingredients???

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
NorAndrostene-3b-ol,17-one is a dhea isomer? DrD told me it`s a progestin and PA said the convertion to nandrolone is possible.
One thing it`s true it`s expensive but if it works I think its a good cycle.
The only thing I don't understand is why AMS put an ai in the ingredients???
Nandro can convert.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Nandro can convert.
yeah but not with the aromataze enzyme involved, progestins convert to estrogen by a different pathway , that's why I ask why an AI (aromataze inhibitor)? This is the problem with AMS , no explanations...
By the way I`m using nocturnabol and it works very well , nice sleep and I wake up in very good shape nice product very well dosed...

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
yeah but not with the aromataze enzyme involved, progestins convert to estrogen by a different pathway , that's why I ask why an AI (aromataze inhibitor)? This is the problem with AMS , no explanations...
By the way I`m using nocturnabol and it works very well , nice sleep and I wake up in very good shape nice product very well dosed...
Yeah, your right. I wasn't thinking. What are the other ingredients? Perhaps included to keep some test in the system? Upon further evaluation, I'm baffled.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, your right. I wasn't thinking. What are the other ingredients? Perhaps included to keep some test in the system? Upon further evaluation, I'm baffled.
NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one - 60mg
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione - 3mg
Enhancement Complex
Luteolin - 2mg
Stinging Nettle - 100mg
Piperine - 4mg

Well the only explanation that seems plausible is that but I`m not sure...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
guys just to update(not making this a log), i`m in the middle of the cycle and I have to say this stack works well, I`m not pumping very hard because I`m recovering from a tendonitis in my shoulder(the main reason why I chose this stack) but my muscles are getting big and pumped and I recovered all my lost weight (I stop training for 1 month before this) without getting fat.
So far so good...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what the hell happened? you left us hangin nunes!

yes im bumping this old thread for updates. :D