Golden FinisH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) - AnabolicMinds.com

Golden FinisH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Exclamation Golden FinisH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

What is Golden FinisH™ ?

Golden FinisH: Optimized Postworkout Recovery Complex

Key Attributes:

- Nutrient Rich
    - Rapid Absorption
    - Precisely Flavored
    - Clinically Proven Anabolic Enzyme System
    - Sugar Free
    - 14g BCAA / EAA Per Serving
    - Aminogen and Carbogen
    - Optimal Growth, Nutrient Timing, and Amino Acid Assimilation
    - Enhanced Insulin Regulation
    - Muscle Glycogen Replenishment

The perfect FinisH to your intense workout, Golden FinisH has been formulated specifically for the serious athlete. Research and development indicates that this nutrient rich formula will aid recovery and help stabilize blood sugar levels to avoid the post-workout "crash". By shuttling nutrients, electrolytes, and amino acids into muscle cells we are able to stimulate muscle groups more often for optimal growth.

Golden Protein Complex:

With Hydrolyzed Whey and Whey Isolate providing immediate and sustained amino acid delivery, we enhanced this complex with additional Leucine (the anabolic trigger). With Dicalcium Phosphate from our GFH Complex, the result is a mild tasting, highly effective, optimal recovery product that is easy on the stomach, and doesn't break the bank.

Anabolic Enzyme System:

To take this recovery and growth formula to the next level, we included the clinically proven anabolic enzyme system Aminogen and Carbogen. The result is more efficient utilization of key nutrients during the key post-workout recovery window, helping to trigger anabolism legally and naturally.

CoriCARB and Inulin for Nutrient Shuttling and Enhanced Insulin Regulation:

Our unique and proprietary sugar-free blend of premium, nutrient rich carbohydrate sources enhanced with Inulin will help the serious athlete replenish muscle glycogen and help shuttle amino acids / nutrients into the muscles while blood flow is optimal without the post-workout "crash" associated with other products on the market.

GFH Complex:

For optimal post-workout cellular anabolism, look no further than our GFH Complex. We included crucial Electrolytes and Taurine to work in synergy, keeping your muscles in an anabolic state at the cellular level and for as long as possible. As a bonus, it appears that this complex may even help reduce muscle cramping and unnecessary soreness.

FinisH every workout with Golden FinisH™ !!

Where can I purchase Golden FinisH™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $39.99):
    Products By Controlled Labs Page 1

2. New Member

How many servings per bottle ?

~20

How many servings per day ?

1 serving on gym days

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

If you work out 5 days per week, it will last one month

What makes Golden FinisH™ different from other products ?

Responding to feedback from our current customers, Golden FinisH™ contains nutrient rich carbs and is designed for optimal mixability, stackability, and also to be easy on the stomach

What are BCAA's ?

Branched Chain Amino Acids

Branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) are of special importance for athletes because they are metabolized in the muscle, rather than in the liver. These aminos can either be used to build new proteins or as fuel to produce energy.

What are EAA's ?

Essential Amino Acids

This is where people often get confused, because the EAA's include BCAA's... and then some. Unlike non-essential amino acids, the Essential Amino Acids cannot be "synthesized" by the body in "optimal" quantities for the bodybuilder / athlete. There are 9 essential amino acids: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, threonine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, tryptophan, and valine.

Doesn't Purple WRAATH™ also include BCAA / EAA ?

Yes, ideally the serious athlete will take 1-2 scoops Purple WRAATH™ pre-workout or during training and 1 serving of Golden FinisH™ immediately post-workout.

Does Golden FinisH™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No

Is Golden FinisH™ for men or women ?

Both

Is Golden FinisH™ for pre-cardio or pre-workout ?

No, it is specifically designed for POST-workout

Does Golden FinisH™ replace whey protein ?

No, but it can replace your current post-workout shake

Why isn't there any creatine in Golden FinisH™?

Creatine supplements, like Green MAGnitude or Green Bulge are best taken preworkout and supply a full days worth of creatine, more creatine would simply be wasted

Is Golden FinisH™ sugar free?

Yes

How much water should be used with Golden FinisH™?

It depends on how thick you like your smoothie. 20 ounces of water gives you a nice thick smoothie and 30-40 ounces for a thinner shake that is lighter tasting

Are there any digestion aids in Golden FinisH™?

Yes, we included the patented Carbogen and Aminogen ingredients to aid in the digestion of the protein and carbohydrates in the formula

How many grams of EAA and BCAA are in a serving of Golden FinisH™?

There is roughly 14 grams, not including conditionally essential amino acids

I have allergies, should I avoid this product?

Those people with allergies to milk, corn, rice or other food allergies should not consume Golden FinisH™

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking Golden FinisH™ ?

Orange TRIAD Multivitamin/Joint Support/Digestion & Immune Aid
    Creatine, such as Green BULGE / Green MAGnitude
    Whey Protein / Blend (as needed throughout the day)
    PLENTY of water
    Fishoil / EFA

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on Golden FinisH™ ?

GlycerGrow (during training)
    White FLOOD (preworkout) / White BLOOD (pre-workout or before bed)
    Red ACID (pre-workout) during a fatloss / cutting phase
    Carnitine

Why didn't Controlled Labs include Glutamine in Golden FinisH™ ?

Great question !!

We could have included it, but we wanted to give the consumer the best "bang-for-buck" and glutamine POWDER simply isn't necessary or essential. If you want glutamine (for whatever reason) you can pick some up for $20 per kilo (1000g) to stack with Golden FinisH™

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take Golden FinisH™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Golden FinisH™

Is it necessary to cycle Golden FinisH™ ?

No

When starting and stopping Golden FinisH™, should I "taper" up / down the dosage ?

Follow label instructions to assess your initial tolerance

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on Golden FinisH™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
    Bodyweight / Strength

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?

Golden FinisH™ is stimulant free

I workout in the morning / right after breakfast, is there anything I should know ?

Golden FinisH™ can be consumed with your solid food meal if necessary

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?

Correct. See our main website for details

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me: pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible
  3. Senior Member

Looks good, how's the taste?
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    It is pretty good, for what is in it. Kind of a banana/ pineapple/ tropical smoothy taste.
  5. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    It's actually finger lickin good.... LITERALLY. If I wet my finger and dip it in the powder (to get a stronger taste), it reminds me of those chewy tropical lifesavers (it took me a while to figure out what it was reminding me of, because I don't really eat candy).

The even better news is that when mixed with water, it isn't overpowering... just refreshing.
    ^^^^ others have compared it to laffy taffy
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  6. Advanced Member

Whats the price estimate on this, looks like a solid PWO formula.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatastud08 View Post
    Whats the price estimate on this, looks like a solid PWO formula.
    Right around $39 online
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

It looks like for a post-WO formula it falls a bit low on carbs (or atleast the amount I shoot for). Part of the basis of this product is that it is fast absorbed, so would you recommend only WMS/dex or maltodex if we wanted to up the carbs with the shake? I personally use slow-carbs right now PWO, and don't usually mix the two, and was just wondering your thoughts on adding extra carbs to this
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't find any published studies on aminogen. Aside from a couple of unpublished lab dish reports featured on it, there doesn't look to be any research on Aminogen. In vitro reports are far from studies with humans, and these reports that are featured on it are not published in any reputable scientific journal. This is further reason why I am skeptical about this it. The marketing claim that Aminogen eliminates the need for a hydrolyzed protein supplement is not substantiated by human clinical or performance research. What are your thoughts?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Why are you using whey concentration? I was thinking of logging it as I had applied but I am lactose intolerante and can not take any wpc or mpc. I know WPC is a lot cheeper price wise compared to WPI and MPI so if that is the only reason I can understand. I would like to know if a rep can let me know.
    I had this book marked in my mail. Some one sent me once.

Is there a difference between Whey Isolate and Whey Concentrate?

The difference between the two is actually quite large. Whey protein
    isolate contains 90% or more of pure whey protein and is its most
    highly concentrated form. Whey concentrate, on the other hand,
    typically contains only 15-59% of pure whey protein and also is known
    to possess additional fats and lactate within its formula. The
    difference in price between whey isolate and whey concentrate will be
    apparent to any buyer in the market for a protein supplement. While
    some may want to save money and invest in concentrate, the money kept
    is simply a trade off for a more than likely inferior protein product
    and can do more damange to you than good.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It looks like for a post-WO formula it falls a bit low on carbs (or atleast the amount I shoot for). Part of the basis of this product is that it is fast absorbed, so would you recommend only WMS/dex or maltodex if we wanted to up the carbs with the shake? I personally use slow-carbs right now PWO, and don't usually mix the two, and was just wondering your thoughts on adding extra carbs to this
    I think either is fine, just which is your preference. We could arue all day on which is best. I personally would use wms/dex if I was to add more (which you can).
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why are you using whey concentration? I was thinking of logging it as I had applied but I am lactose intolerante and can not take any wpc or mpc. I know WPC is a lot cheeper price wise compared to WPI and MPI so if that is the only reason I can understand. I would like to know if a rep can let me know.
    I had this book marked in my mail. Some one sent me once.

Is there a difference between Whey Isolate and Whey Concentrate?

The difference between the two is actually quite large. Whey protein
    isolate contains 90% or more of pure whey protein and is its most
    highly concentrated form. Whey concentrate, on the other hand,
    typically contains only 15-59% of pure whey protein and also is known
    to possess additional fats and lactate within its formula. The
    difference in price between whey isolate and whey concentrate will be
    apparent to any buyer in the market for a protein supplement. While
    some may want to save money and invest in concentrate, the money kept
    is simply a trade off for a more than likely inferior protein product
    and can do more damange to you than good.

It is partially hydrolized whey contentrate. It is partially predigested for easier digenstion, in fact it is the most digestable source, and reduced potential for allergic reactions.

It provides for the fastest shuttle of amino acids so ideal for post workout.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Why not use partially hydrolized whey isolation instead of partially hydrolized whey concentrate? I still have bad reaction with any wpc how ever its manufactured. Maybe I will be proven wrong if i Log it but the only way to know is trying it I guess. I just know every wpc mpc iv used got me bloated etc bad reactions stuffed nose etc.
  14. New Member

Why not use partially hydrolized whey isolation instead of partially hydrolized whey concentrate? I still have bad reaction with any wpc how ever its manufactured. Maybe I will be proven wrong if i Log it but the only way to know is trying it I guess. I just know every wpc mpc iv used got me bloated etc bad reactions stuffed nose etc.
    I am some lactose intollerant and it was ok but sounds as if you are more sensitive that I am. If you do log it I would be very interested in your reaction, but yet do not want to risk your health either.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

This looks good. If we don't carry it in my shop I'll def. be picking it up from the planet.
  16. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    This looks good. If we don't carry it in my shop I'll def. be picking it up from the planet.
    Nice ! What shop ?

:bb3:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I work at a Vitamin Shoppe. Yeah, I know. But we're not commission based like GNC. Most of the people at my store lift regularly and live a healthy lifestyle.

We do carry white flood, purple wraath, green magnatude/bulge, blackhole, and I think we carry white blood.

It'd be nice to see this, orange triad, and the rest of the line show up in store.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    I am some lactose intollerant and it was ok but sounds as if you are more sensitive that I am. If you do log it I would be very interested in your reaction, but yet do not want to risk your health either.
    I won't die. just suffer and feel blahhh for a while. This may be a good time to see if the hydro will help with the lactose ness but for your next batch I would suggest partially hydrolized whey isolation instead. Think about it, you will get more people to use the product people that are lactose intolerante can use it too not just people that can tolerate lactose. Business wise I think in the long run you will get more people to use it even if it costs a little more to upgrade from concentration to isolation.
  19. Advanced Member

I saw the drama thread on bb.com about the carb sources used for this and I am less concerned as I think corn and rice sources are sufficient, but I would like to know if it is a simple or complex carb source just so I know what type of carbs I am going to need in my next meal. If you can't say you can't say and I am fine with that as the product is labeled properly.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Corn is a complex carb. Rice I think is a complex carb not sure.
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow...How did you pick this name?. Was Golden Shower taken??.

Hahaha!. All kiding aside this product is not for me, but I will continue to use Orange Triad.
  22. Advanced Member

Hi,

I am a highly-advanced obsessive-compulsive teenage bodybuilder and I really need to know what the carb sources are. I think 25g of sugar can make or break one's physique and although there is no sugar in GFH I really need to know. My body reads labels, overanalyzes them to death, and responds accordingly [to the labels, that is, not the content]. Please answer my question.

M

Seriously though, how behooving of a male is that?

Nice product, CL!
  23. Advanced Member

I think simple carbs are ideal immediately post workout, so I wouldn't be all that concerned about the source being complex.

I like to get my dextrose in post workout, and would normally save complex carbs for the next meal or two, when your body can differentiate better and put it to good use.

Right after a workout, I believe the body will simply store simple carbs as glycogen and spike insulin, which is generally not frowned up at that time.
  24. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    I would like to know if it is a simple or complex carb source just so I know what type of carbs I am going to need in my next meal. If you can't say you can't say and I am fine with that as the product is labeled properly.
    they are complex carbs, the product is sugar free, which gives the user a lot of flexibility so they can add dirt cheap dextrose or other sugar sources if they wish

Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    Hi,

I am a highly-advanced obsessive-compulsive teenage bodybuilder and I really need to know what the carb sources are. I think 25g of sugar can make or break one's physique and although there is no sugar in GFH I really need to know. My body reads labels, overanalyzes them to death, and responds accordingly [to the labels, that is, not the content]. Please answer my question.

M

Seriously though, how behooving of a male is that?

Nice product, CL!
  25. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    they are complex carbs, the product is sugar free, which gives the user a lot of flexibility so they can add dirt cheap dextrose or other sugar sources if they wish
    Very smart move!

Did you guys mention this in the FAQ? I would think a lot of people might forget they could do this.

Just a suggestion...the product looks amazing guys, I think you did a very fine job.
  26. Advanced Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    But the label says: "... Quickly Absorbed Carbohydrates"

Aren't simplex carbs more "quickly absorbed" than complex carbs??

If this is a Post-WO... Why dont include simplex carbs instead of complex carbs??
  27. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    Right around $39 online
    So ~$2 a serving? Hmmm, Im going to have to wait and see how Christmas pans out first...my wallet doesn't have that kind of pad right now.
  28. Advanced Member

This stuff looks like it could easily be the best formula on the market depending on what the carbs are, cant wait to hear feedback.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

hmmm this looks like it would be killer with some kwick carb added in hehe
  30. New Member

31. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    This stuff looks like it could easily be the best formula on the market depending on what the carbs are, cant wait to hear feedback.
    thanks, we agree
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

what r u puzzled about, i add kwick carb to everything with fabulous results
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

I'm gonna give it a try... Just right amount of carbs for me... and getting stuck in traffic for over 30min or so everyday... its gonna come in handy
  34. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    what r u puzzled about, i add kwick carb to everything with fabulous results
    Not puzzled, clicked on the wrong smiley. Sorry about that. That woudl be a great add for more carbs if you need them.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I don't know if it was asked yet but do you have a date set for releasing it to nutraplanet as well as incorporating it on your website?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  36. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know if it was asked yet but do you have a date set for releasing it to nutraplanet as well as incorporating it on your website?
    theres a 24 hour sale on there right now for golden finish (cl website)

This looks like a great product and im surely going to be using it. Good job CL!
  37. New Member

It should be out either by the end of the week or just after the first of the year. It is up right now on our site.
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post

This looks like a great product and im surely going to be using it. Good job CL!
    Thanks RR, cannot wait for your feed back.
  39. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post

yup, selling like hot cakes

nutraplanet hasnt ordered yet. someone should ask for it on their board
  40. Banned

I can't find any published studies on aminogen. Aside from a couple of unpublished lab dish reports featured on it, there doesn't look to be any research on Aminogen. In vitro reports are far from studies with humans, and these reports that are featured on it are not published in any reputable scientific journal. This is further reason why I am skeptical about this it. The marketing claim that Aminogen eliminates the need for a hydrolyzed protein supplement is not substantiated by human clinical or performance research. What are your thoughts?
    Until research proves otherwise, it's an unsubstantiated ingredient aggressively marketed - research or published studies are non-existent to contradict anything you said.

Could it be that it's cheaper? Either way, I agree with your reasoning. Why use a low-quality ingredient and dress it up in hydrolyzation when you simply use whey protein isolate and it would suffice, as it has up until now. I think innovation is what many seem to be aiming at but no one is going to re-invent the wheel--at least not without significant expenses.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Golden GAINS FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 01:25 AM
  2. Golden FinisH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 03:21 PM
  3. Yellow nEuphoria™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:59 PM
  4. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 04:43 PM
  5. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 04:41 PM