best stim for euphoria

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
i've tryed amp in the past and it give me a pretty euphoric feeling. Is there anything better?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Adrenaline is decent, but tolerance builds quickly. Great for mental focus, energy and mood enhancement if not used continuously.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
AMP / nEuphoria G2 / StimX

nEuphoria G2 being unique in that it's caffeine free. Give it a shot.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
d-amphetamine (adderall)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
amp2 is in beta testing at the moment.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Wicked insomnia and irritability for me.
amazing focus, euphoria, and perfect amount of energy from it. if i take it at least 6 hours before bed im fine, but i can always counter it with phenibut, 1-carboxy, L-tryptaphin+melatonin, ect.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
amazing focus, euphoria, and perfect amount of energy from it. if i take it at least 6 hours before bed im fine, but i can always counter it with phenibut, 1-carboxy, L-tryptaphin+melatonin, ect.

heebs, what are u currently stacking or looking to stack in the future?

Me, im thinking of the following:

IGF-2
RED ACID OR DCP
FORSLEAN (???)
CLA
NAPALM

+++++++++
ill be using with the above

MAN CLOUT
ULTRA PEPTIDE
BA
XTEND

thanks in advance

papa G

Awards
Try some AMP or other geranamine based fat burner with just a dash of ephedrine (5-10 mg) You must know your tolerance to even try this though! It would probably be a good idea to monitor your BP to see how your body responds to strong stims. The whole key is MODERATION with these things. IMPO you don't want your tolerance too high so you must take adequate breaks to prevent neuro burnout.

This stack did make me feel pretty damn GREAT though! Know your tolerance and be safe!!!!!! PEACE!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone else not respond to amp or geranamine?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
amp and dialene 4 were my favs for a "euphoric" feeling

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs, what are u currently stacking or looking to stack in the future?

Me, im thinking of the following:

IGF-2
RED ACID OR DCP
FORSLEAN (???)
CLA
NAPALM

+++++++++
ill be using with the above

MAN CLOUT
ULTRA PEPTIDE
BA
XTEND

thanks in advance
hey bro, right now i have a lot of ideas up in the air, theres a lot of products that i really want to try and i cant really choose, all i know for sure is that it is going to include A LOT of xtend. i just bought the $75 xtend special from NP. i still have some old activate, and 3 igf2, so i dont really know yet. i will let u know.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
phenibut plus alcohol. I hear pea/hordenine and kava is good to.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of AMP, i can't wait for version 2.0 to come out. I've always been fond of the original.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Cocaine + methamphetamine

Maybe sprinkle a few pills of Adderrall as well.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has geranamine 60mg capsules, got it on order so we'll see how that goes..

frankiexq

frankiexq

Awards
yellow neuphoria did nothing for me
red acid gen 2 and cytolean gave me better buzzes.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Try some AMP or other geranamine based fat burner with just a dash of ephedrine (5-10 mg) You must know your tolerance to even try this though! It would probably be a good idea to monitor your BP to see how your body responds to strong stims. The whole key is MODERATION with these things. IMPO you don't want your tolerance too high so you must take adequate breaks to prevent neuro burnout.

This stack did make me feel pretty damn GREAT though! Know your tolerance and be safe!!!!!! PEACE!
This is a very good combo. You can use pseudoephedrine as well (sudafed). The synergy between the compounds increases AMP's effectiveness exponentially. 200mg caffeine + 40-60mg geranamine + 60mg pseudoephedrine really hits the spot. Its the closest thing to legal adderall that I've tried.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
ok i got me some cyolean i'll let ya know how it makes me feel. Heres what i ordered:
Melatonin 3 mg (100 tabs)
By: Optimum Nutrition
$1.95 $1.95
1 x Chocamine Powder (100 grams)
By: NutraPlanet
$10.95 $10.95
1 x Phenibut Powder (100g)
By: PrimaForce
$32.95 $32.95
1 x Cytolean (120 caps)
By: Gaspari
$28.95 $28.95

So i should be good to go also orderedme some neurobalance the other day ill see how that works Peace yall :thumbsup:

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
i didn't buy amp again cause even tho it gave my an euporic feeling at like 6 caps i know that the 1,3-dimethylamylamine that it contains does nothing for me (cause i bought it in bulk before) so i oredered some Chocamine powder which is also in amp. I think thats what gave me my euphoric feeling. peace :saw: