counterproductive or beneficial
- 12-21-2007, 03:42 PM
- 12-21-2007, 04:00 PM
XF+=great recomp stack. Not to sure about adding the LR, unless you were trying to cut.M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-21-2007, 04:41 PM
12-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Sounds like a good stack for recomp to me and yes DCP and LR were a special on nutra.
Hey Ecto, just saw your sig. Too bad my Steelers are gonna win the division.
12-21-2007, 11:18 PM
F.uck everything else. I suggest running X-Factor @ 1.5g for 60-100 days. Personally, I feel that X-Factor's recommendation @ 1g for 50 days is well below its potential.
12-22-2007, 03:19 PM
12-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched bro! Besides, the division winner is irrelevant. The Steelers are the weakest team available for the Browns to play, should we make the playoffs. Especially without Parker. Face it, your season is over, you just don't know it yet. Without Parker, the Steelers cannot and will not make an extended playoff run.
12-23-2007, 10:46 AM
12-23-2007, 11:11 AM
12-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big Joe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
- By GetDatFool in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 11-12-2008, 05:58 PM
- By lightemup in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2008, 11:09 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:40 PM
- By 8 pak man in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:24 PM