counterproductive or beneficial - AnabolicMinds.com

counterproductive or beneficial

  1. Senior Member
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    counterproductive or beneficial


    to run x factor (or aa) with DCP and/or DCP-Leviathin Stack?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,982
    Rep Power
    917959

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    XF+DCP=great recomp stack. Not to sure about adding the LR, unless you were trying to cut.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    to run x factor (or aa) with DCP and/or DCP-Leviathin Stack?
    What up Moose?

    That seems like a good matchup to me. And DCP/Levi was a featured stack at NP recently, wasn't it? Would probably work well with XF.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30337

    Reputation

    Sounds like a good stack for recomp to me and yes DCP and LR were a special on nutra.

    Hey Ecto, just saw your sig. Too bad my Steelers are gonna win the division.
  5. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    F.uck everything else. I suggest running X-Factor @ 1.5g for 60-100 days. Personally, I feel that X-Factor's recommendation @ 1g for 50 days is well below its potential.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I liked the combo of xfactor + dcp. worked well I thought
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    Sounds like a good stack for recomp to me and yes DCP and LR were a special on nutra.

    Hey Ecto, just saw your sig. Too bad my Steelers are gonna win the division.
    Oh, hi Drew! Nice to see you. You know what happened to the WVU football team when they started booking plane tickets to the BCS title game after blowing out UConn? Lost to Pitt, then lost their coach.

    Don't count your chickens before they're hatched bro! Besides, the division winner is irrelevant. The Steelers are the weakest team available for the Browns to play, should we make the playoffs. Especially without Parker. Face it, your season is over, you just don't know it yet. Without Parker, the Steelers cannot and will not make an extended playoff run.
  8. New Member
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30337

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Oh, hi Drew! Nice to see you. You know what happened to the WVU football team when they started booking plane tickets to the BCS title game after blowing out UConn? Lost to Pitt, then lost their coach.

    Don't count your chickens before they're hatched bro! Besides, the division winner is irrelevant. The Steelers are the weakest team available for the Browns to play, should we make the playoffs. Especially without Parker. Face it, your season is over, you just don't know it yet. Without Parker, the Steelers cannot and will not make an extended playoff run.
    Well I'm a Pitt fan, so the WVU loss made me happy, but yea we're defiantly gonna have some problems with Parker out. Hopefully Davenport can step up. He looked good Thursday night when he filled in for Parker and hopefully Roethlisberger can continue playing well, but maybe the o-line can provide him some protection for a change. The defense also needs to start playing like they were earlier in the year. Otherwise we're defiantly gonna struggle.
  9. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    Well I'm a Pitt fan, so the WVU loss made me happy, but yea we're defiantly gonna have some problems with Parker out. Hopefully Davenport can step up. He looked good Thursday night when he filled in for Parker and hopefully Roethlisberger can continue playing well, but maybe the o-line can provide him some protection for a change. The defense also needs to start playing like they were earlier in the year. Otherwise we're defiantly gonna struggle.
    Yeah, Parker is just too big a piece. Not one single defense will bite on a play fake the rest of the season. That kind of limits your offense, ya know?
  10. New Member
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30337

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Yeah, Parker is just too big a piece. Not one single defense will bite on a play fake the rest of the season. That kind of limits your offense, ya know?
    Definitely...it was obvious against the Rams after Parker went out. The only good sign was that Davenport looked pretty good, so maybe he can come in and carry some of the load. We'll have to go back to our old running style however, just pounding the ball up the middle. So we'll have to see how it goes....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 04:58 PM
  3. Lunges: mediocre or beneficial?
    By lightemup in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 10:09 PM
  4. now or later?
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 01:40 PM
  5. Too wake up or not to wake
    By 8 pak man in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in