Happy holidays!

1. Happy holidays!

Deam AM,

I am writing this simply to wish you all happy holidays. Take some time for yourself, and enjoy spending time with your loved ones. Forget about all these debts, meetings, plans, and appointments, and let yourself have some fun. This is the time of year where nothing is mandatory, and you do whatever pleases you. Use it. I wish you guys/girls all the best, and hopefully some more X Factor for everyone next year

Cheers!

Jjohn

2. Here Here, Enjoy this Christmas cause next year you could be in Afghanistan.

3. enjoy your holidays too jj....
    •   

4. With all that snow maybe I'll be able to do some snowboard and Ski-Doo! And yeah, it's sick in Ontario here..Just, so, much. Snow!!!

5. Got all my new supps for next stack, but it will wait until after the holidays. Time to have some fun, eat some good food, ect.

Happy Holidays.

6. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    With all that snow maybe I'll be able to do some snowboard and Ski-Doo! And yeah, it's sick in Ontario here..Just, so, much. Snow!!!
    haha happy holidays man!

At least you have snow where you live.

NYC was hit hard with slush. Snow for an hour or two, and then it rains. Made commuting a living nightmare for me. Sooo much ice @_@

7. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    With all that snow maybe I'll be able to do some snowboard and Ski-Doo! And yeah, it's sick in Ontario here..Just, so, much. Snow!!!
    same, and it doesnt get a chance to melt and it snows again...rediculous..ive been snowboarding in my yard all week..lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    same, and it doesnt get a chance to melt and it snows again...rediculous..ive been snowboarding in my yard all week..lol
    Haha! Nice!! I don't have a huge yard at the house in the city.. But I'll def, go look at Tremblant this season!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha happy holidays man!

At least you have snow where you live.

NYC was hit hard with slush. Snow for an hour or two, and then it rains. Made commuting a living nightmare for me. Sooo much ice @_@
    Eugh.... Sound slipery lol

10. Merry Christmas to everyone!!! If any of you guys are traveling, please remember to be safe. There are crazy people out there. my regards to everyone's families.

11. Been there, destroyed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Here Here, Enjoy this Christmas cause next year you could be in Afghanistan.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    By Head Nurse in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 05:43 PM
  2. Wishing Everyone on AM a Safe and Happy Holiday!
    By delta314 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 08:17 PM
  3. Happy Holidays!
    By revodrew in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 09:28 AM
  4. Happy Holidays
    By size in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 10:21 PM
  5. Happy Holidays