Happy holidays!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Deam AM,

I am writing this simply to wish you all happy holidays. Take some time for yourself, and enjoy spending time with your loved ones. Forget about all these debts, meetings, plans, and appointments, and let yourself have some fun. This is the time of year where nothing is mandatory, and you do whatever pleases you. Use it. I wish you guys/girls all the best, and hopefully some more X Factor for everyone next year :D

Cheers!

Jjohn

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Here Here, Enjoy this Christmas cause next year you could be in Afghanistan.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
With all that snow maybe I'll be able to do some snowboard and Ski-Doo! And yeah, it's sick in Ontario here..Just, so, much. Snow!!!

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Got all my new supps for next stack, but it will wait until after the holidays. Time to have some fun, eat some good food, ect.

Happy Holidays.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
With all that snow maybe I'll be able to do some snowboard and Ski-Doo! And yeah, it's sick in Ontario here..Just, so, much. Snow!!!
haha happy holidays man!

At least you have snow where you live.

NYC was hit hard with slush. Snow for an hour or two, and then it rains. Made commuting a living nightmare for me. Sooo much ice @_@

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
same, and it doesnt get a chance to melt and it snows again...rediculous..ive been snowboarding in my yard all week..lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
same, and it doesnt get a chance to melt and it snows again...rediculous..ive been snowboarding in my yard all week..lol
Haha! Nice!! I don't have a huge yard at the house in the city.. But I'll def, go look at Tremblant this season!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
haha happy holidays man!

At least you have snow where you live.

NYC was hit hard with slush. Snow for an hour or two, and then it rains. Made commuting a living nightmare for me. Sooo much ice @_@
Eugh.... Sound slipery lol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas to everyone!!! If any of you guys are traveling, please remember to be safe. There are crazy people out there. my regards to everyone's families.